Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) (4212 Views)

Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans / Infinix Mobility Partners With Jumia, Slot To Launch Hot 5, Lite / Infinix Mobility Partners Jumia, Slot To Unveil Infinix Hot 5, Hot 5 Lite Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by AjalaJ(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
I used to buy from Jumia and Konga (cash on delivery) when they used to deliver within 4 business days of an order. I stopped using them when they cancelled cash on delivery (for a good reason), and they delayed orders for weeks. I even discovered that their prices are not after all, lower than prices of other physical stores.

I discovered that Slot.ng prices (which specialize on phones) are OK. You can even take phones back to them if there are issues, without the frustrating formalities that will make you go through.

Since I’ve been buying phones from Slot.ng, I’ve not had a cause for a single complaint. Nevertheless, I didn’t fail to notice M-Chris, which probably has more stores than Slot.

I decided to give M-Chris a try. I bought a FERO basic phone (I usually bought phones for people), only for the beneficiary to report to me later, that the battery is very poor. Obviously, the original battery has been removed so that customers would later come to buy original battery with extra cash.

The last time, I bought FERO from Slot, there was no complaint as far as the battery is concerned.

Recently I bought an Infinix Hot 6 from M-Chris, only for the phone to go off the following day, after it has been charged fully. I returned the phone, and I got another one after 2 weeks.

But I’ve made a decision, I won’t buy phones from M-Chris again, although I need to confess that their customers support is OK.

Slot.Ng, you got a good, loyal, customer.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by weyreypey: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Slot kor slut ni.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by chloride6: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hope you realize that both slot and M Chris are both just sellers. They don't make phones

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by BonkoINC: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nice advert

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Deckline(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
weyreypey:
Slot kor slut ni.
Slut kor ashawo ni.
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by BizLifeE: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2018
everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by franzis(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Never heard of m Chris before
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Fundango: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
But Za Garabasa store is better than Slotgrin
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by bravesoul247(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Slot is nice and reliable. They sell good phones including TECNO, Samsung etc
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Rubiesangel: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
you can get original phones at slot. They sell original Tecno phones there.
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Rubiesangel: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
bravesoul247:
Slot is nice and reliable. They sell good phones including TECNO, Samsung etc
Are they also part of the stores where you can buy any of the advertised tecno phones and get instant gifts?
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Moneyboyz: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
I love this guy for you told the truth.. the Mchris here in Sango sells fake products..
Yes I have proof.. I bought a partner phone a while ago and the original battery had been replaced.. the phone does not last up to 30 minutes..

Then I began to wonder what the problem was because I remove the seal myself.. itook the phone back and complained and they told me to go and see the engineer upstairs and you won't believe what I saw on the table..

I saw a big tape roll with partner watermarks printed on it on the table..
The same seal they used to cover my phone and wrote in it ddo not accept if seal is broken)

Even the ear piece is removed and replaced with a crappy one..

Should I talk about chargers I bought from mchris etc and battery that they will pack in tecno etc packs like original and. Sell for you at the original price...

My advice stay away from Mchris
Re: Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Moneyboyz:
I love this guy for you told the truth.. the Mchris here in Sango sells fake products..
Yes I have proof.. I bought a partner phone a while ago and the original battery had been replaced.. the phone does not last up to 30 minutes..

Then I began to wonder what the problem was because I remove the seal myself.. itook the phone back and complained and they told me to go and see the engineer upstairs and you won't believe what I saw on the table..

I saw a big tape roll with partner watermarks printed on it on the table..
The same seal they used to cover my phone and wrote in it ddo not accept if seal is broken)

Even the ear piece is removed and replaced with a crappy one..

Should I talk about chargers I bought from mchris etc and battery that they will pack in tecno etc packs like original and. Sell for you at the original price...

My advice stay away from Mchris
am having some issues with the M Chris at Sango ota too, I bought a Techno spark from them towards the end of last year, It not even up-to a year now, the screen touch has spoilt, It just stop working for no reason, I took it back this evening, they are pushing me up and down, they told me to go upstairs, they said I should drop the phone and come back after two weeks because they are taking it to ikeja, am so pissed with them right now, what all this,, this people are thieves that is how I paid for a memory card of 8gb only to get home and see 3gb ,this was on Saturday, I had to return it back, I won't patronise them again,

(1) (Reply)

Top Sideloaded Bb10 Apps (z10/q10) / Glo IDD Pack: Call International Destinations At Just 11k/s / Please, How Much Is The Current Price Of Tecno P5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.