Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) (47974 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Bamidey: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:
More photo
I don't know if you gonna agree with me but don't put that money into any business and never involve any police into it.
Solve few problems with it and other peoples own. There's this guy here who claims to be a graduate, I think you should help the boy too.
I would have asked you to go to radio station and lay a complain but who's gonna pay for it? You've been scammed before remember? What if this is...undecided
You case now be like "Iyaafin yii yoo sanwo fun gbogbo rẹ" wink
You once said "...without heart other organs won't function" be a heart to that young graduate and other few you can help.

O da aarọ
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by seborrhic: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Take that money and report it officially at the nearest police station to where you found it.
If you keep that money or use it for any purpose whatsoever,you are a thief.
The reason you should report it to a police station is that that is the most likely place the owner would lodge any complaint of a missing money and in theory,the safest place for you if it officially becomes a case of theft and a criminal investigation instituted.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Don’t spend it yet. Wait for a while to see if someone will raised an alarm or commit suicide over a lost sum of money.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by seborrhic: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2018
antagonist:
believe this story at your own peril,

number 1 op is not female, op is a guy, heartmender_1 on instagram,

https://www.nairaland.com/4007997/please-me-win-gift

check this post by op a while ago

number 2 op is a guy affiliated with amiloaded.com and based in unilorin
Yes,sounds fake if one re-reads the post.
Too many inconsistencies.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Glean(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Pls can u borrow me 10000 i use God beg u .....i need this money for something very important
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2018
I remember my principle of law lecturer once said that if you see something on the floor and you can't find the owner or nobody ask for it, then it automatically becomes yours.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
I don't knw why some people think like fowl...I was only joking bt u took personal....u and all yr unborn generation are all theif
Joking? and you sent your private account number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2018
To stay consistent, if all bad news na Buharinomics. Then this one for him too.

Donate to his campaign
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Spend the money on your business.

Give 10k to the needy. Don't waste it on a silly tithe. Tithes were for Israelites under Mosaic law
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by planetx: 2:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Don't be deceived karma is very real, so if you spend that money you will pay for it one way or the other. Either by loosing a bigger amount yourself or some other way.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ehissi(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

If you really want to be of help, go to any radio or tv station and present it and explain yourself. They will know how to find the owner.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Netfilix: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

Spend it... Except you can locate the owner... Or else give it to the needy... But there are needy beside you... You can help a live with it... There are some people who can turn that cash into millions but they don't have. If you know that kind of person, you can change a live.

Bless you.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Netfilix: 3:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

Please don't ever think of paying any tithe o. Also, don't think of going to the police to report the money. But if you have other means to locate the owner, please do. However, if you can't, spend it very wisely.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by crunchyg: 3:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

Don't spend or do anything yet with it just keep it for sometime, you might finally see the owner
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by gift01: 3:18am On Sep 22, 2018
OP hope you remember you lost money around this time last year; this could be a __________
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by globatop: 3:33am On Sep 22, 2018
There is no proof of ownership, how do u determine owner
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by semyman: 3:43am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo see manner... Just pay your tithe from it, give some to the needy and put the rest in your business since there's no info on how to contact the owner but before spending please try and visit that spot and wait for like a week or two...you just might run into the rightful owner... SMH I'm just imagining how terrible the person that misplaced the money is feeling right now... For this Buhari govt... sad
Tithes paying and criminal mindset, all these tithes payers and collectors should just repent. They are the 'worstest' criminals. Any prospective grammar corrector face front A3 in English first attempt representing here

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by koolaid87: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo see manner... Just pay your tithe from it, give some to the needy and put the rest in your business since there's no info on how to contact the owner but before spending please try and visit that spot and wait for like a week or two...you just might run into the rightful owner... SMH I'm just imagining how terrible the person that misplaced the money is feeling right now... For this Buhari govt... sad

Your brain needs rewiring.

Pay tithe my black ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Timekeeper: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

It is well... As a student to student matter, send me the 6k on top..... Dat one go even do me for now.....
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by SirLakes: 4:09am On Sep 22, 2018
ariyebaba:

I beckoned on a recharge card vendor well known to me who is like five steps from the point i found the money to hold the money in case the owner comes looking for the money.

People of Nairaland, up till today the card vendor has not return the money nor claim to have given the money back to the owner.

I will give the card vendor till next year to flex with the money. By next year, i will descend on him to retrieve the money through the help of my uniform friends.

LMAO grin grin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by dododawa1: 4:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Really,today is special ooo,I saw #2000 on ground here in Enugu too.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 4:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Nitah1:
Why go thru such stress,abeg na so God the take bless.God gave moses rod,aron a staff,joshua a shout,this na fabrics God used to blessed her.
See as this one twisted the scripture to suit his greed purpose.

Satanic teaching.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 4:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Donate it to charity. That way, your hands will be clean likewise your conscience in future there is a revelation that it wasnt an ordinary money.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
tithe Keee u dia!!!!!!
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by beakcom: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

Kindly go to the nearest police station and see the DPO... tell him how you found the money. Bros its good to have a clear conscience. even though the police might misuse it.... It's none of your business. you did the right thing..... still go to that area and make announcement about recovering money. but do not state the amount and date...

please do... the individual that lost that money might be crying somewhere...thinking of how he or she is going to pay the debts....

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by mightyjet77(m): 5:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Motherless baby is OK.Police of all people. Police will not even deliver it appropriate place in the state. Gun,those people can lie.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Matinho:
Na me put the money there but no wahala.Since you asked what to do with it,I suggest you use part of it to register for an English course and pocket the change but if you want to return it back to me then no P.
Some people can be stupid!
What has English got to do with this issue?
Aren't you aware your English is more terrible? From this your few lines, I have picked many blunders you 've committed.

Are you trying to shame her or you want to prove to us, the level of your proficiency of a foreign language which the native speakers do not even care a damn?

Idiot, you had better grow up.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by zadok60: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2018
I picked 7,500 one night and three nights later I lost 250k and a new laptop to criminals...

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by miqos02(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

scammers can claim this money because you have described the total amount, the nylon it was packedand location. Pls edit the post if you want the true owner to claim it. You have traveled too much info.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by oluwafemim(m): 5:49am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Put yourself in the shoe the owner is right now.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by don4real18(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Did she work for it?
Madam, go to the police station and make a statement. Might be difficult getting the owner though
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Greenback: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Best thing is go to a radio station and make an announcement.
Otherwise keep it for yasef.

AND PLEASE,WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH,YOU NEED GOOD GRADES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.