Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond (74609 Views)

Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
N0favors:
All these apc miscreants smh

Oh, I can see, you're one of them.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by N0favors: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
maasoap:

Oh, I can see, you're one of them.

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Ayatullah(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Quality20:
just bought trouble for themselves. Those plateau natives living in isolated villages are notorious for waylaying high ways that pass through their communities to periodically kill suspected Muslim commuting as a way of reprisal killings. Now it seems they killed the army general and for fear of being traced dumped his car in a pond after dragging his body away from d sight of his killing to another area around jos university teaching hospital.
Those beroms and their allies are real savages masquerading as xtians

Indeed them got lotta savages among the Beroms, a people blessed by the Almighty God with such clement environment and landscape can only show how ungrateful they are with savegery and pond worship. What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by troublemakea(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
linkszelda:

slowpoke it's not even something that is hidden. Anybody who lives or has lived in jos knows about this.
The thing is they don't even hide their act. slowpoke

fool I lived in that areas and as much as I can remember some mosques are still there and operate as we speak

so you stop talking like a castrated pig and focus your hate speech prowess to your relatives angry
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by tunary(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Boyooosa:
How can a major general walk alone?
I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
buckybish:
Plot of land available at pine estate ibadan at a reasonable rate. Am selling my plot to raise money fr a personal project. Please serious buyer only God bless. contact me on 08055347947.
Pine estate? Where in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Ikpongiton: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Nigeria soldier die ? Then it is real good news.afterall who them epp.God punish them there. I wil better shed my tears for soldier ants.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Borntofuck: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2018
gaby:
May your soul R.I.P sir and I hope your killers are apprehended and brought to justice soon.

But come oo, So the Nigerian Army can constitute a task force like this in search of missing persons. A task force made up of the Police, Army, Air-force, Navy and down to boys scout.

All the above forces or para-forces were constituted to search for the vehicle of a deceased man, not even his body o because his body has been found and confirmed to be deceased.

Now my people, what sin did the innocent and poor amongst us commit not to warrant a task force as multi-faceted as this to be constituted for them.

What task force has been constituted for Leah Sharibu, what task force has been constituted for the chibok girls, what task force was constituted for the victims of herdsmen's massacres in Benue, Plateau and every where else, what task force has been constituted to sort the welfare issues of the soldiers being sent to be used for shooting practices by the boko haram while these ogas seat and chill in their cozy offices..

So many what's. .......

It is so very unfair....

But as God and posterity liveth true....

A new dawn shall happen upon us...

It is well.. .

God bless Nigeria and slaughter her enemies....

Enjoy my siggy...
your expecting Nigeria to do something for you but this man has done a lot for the country by serving us for years,
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2018
The story didn't add on
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by darqly(m): 2:49am On Sep 22, 2018
This report is just all over the place. Earlier they said the corpse was found near the teaching hospital new site, now they are still looking for the same corpse earlier found. How is one half door of a bus the same as a complete bus?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Quality20:
just bought trouble for themselves. Those plateau natives living in isolated villages are notorious for waylaying high ways that pass through their communities to periodically kill suspected Muslim commuting as a way of reprisal killings. Now it seems they killed the army general and for fear of being traced dumped his car in a pond after dragging his body away from d sight of his killing to another area around jos university teaching hospital.
Those beroms and their allies are real savages masquerading as xtians

The fulani killers who are killing them are not savages,
ko? They should be killed and thank their killers?
What of the situation where one suspect has not been caught by the security forces for all the killings in the Plateau?
Savages indeed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
So obvious he was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen

not fulani herdsman this time around.

it was done by the native of that community.

hence the continous protest by their women and their sabotage threat of the chinese company working in that community.

a poster on this thread has also indicate the level of lawlessness in that part of plateau state.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 22, 2018
linkszelda:
Hehehe.... They are lucky they found his body. The people of Jos South most especially the berom tribe practice cannibalism. They eat their victims after killing them.

can you prove this.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by RevenGeMission: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Did you call me ??
otipoju:
The smart ones in that community should just evacuate now....those "godo godo"will not be nice when they back on revenge mission

Said it yesterday , the protest has sinister motive not because they are scared of any beliefs

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Jesus! And we have been praying for him. Oh God!! Why did this people have to kill him? cry
Cos he's a muslim.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2018
WinningSun:

can you prove this.
He is right many of them [beroms] lick blood and flesh of their victims

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2018
kaffyadeakeem:
The story didn't add on
it will never add on as far as you are concern. I wish what happened to the general to happen to you or your family if truly you dont agree with this story.
You need education on the Berom people
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
troublemakea:

fool I lived in that areas and as much as I can remember some mosques are still there and operate as we speak

so you stop talking like a castrated pig and focus your hate speech prowess to your relatives angry
Can you tell us the exact area you can find a mosque around DU?
Stop lying in a bid to defend animalism
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
felines:

The fulani killers who are killing them are not savages,
ko? They should be killed and thank their killers?
What of the situation where one suspect has not been caught by the security forces for all the killings in the Plateau?
Savages indeed.
They should target fulani herdsmen for their revenge not commuters going abou their lawful businesses.
What is the difference between berom cannivals and the fulani herdsmen (the killer ones)
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by justtoodark: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
its not good for moral of the troops if a general goes missing.....
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by troublemakea(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Quintuple:
it will never add on as far as you are concern. I wish what happened to the general to happen to you or your family if truly you dont agree with this story.
You need education on the Berom people

you're the one who lacks education and need some real time orientation.....what do you even know about the Berom people that's always making your dick stand pipe strong like a mad man anytime their name is mentioned. ....

that's how you were saying berom people kill Muslims and eat them haba come on this ain't the right place to show the level of ur illiteracy.

this same Berom people were always caring even to me and my two Muslim colleague during service yet Ahmed and isah were not killed and when we were even leaving they beaded us all farewell

so what you assholes denting the image of another tribe for? you should be a big fool for saying they kills Muslims and feed on them cause Christians meat are sacred right?

get common sense guy

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by justtoodark: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
i dont understand you nigerians...you people are so careless....

that you people always try hard to forget that you are still at war realy baffles me....

you people are so docile that it hurts....
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by troublemakea(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
justtoodark:
its not good for moral of the troops if a general goes missing.....

Ex General actually. ....if they needed Morales they should have protected him

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by justtoodark: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
troublemakea:

Ex General actually. ....if they needed Morales they should have protected him

this is the point...we are so careless....
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by justtoodark: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
its better una find him quick,dead or alive.....this is very bad for morale....

una dont understand how important morale is for fighting troops.....
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Quintuple: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
troublemakea:

you're the one who lacks education and need some real time orientation.....what do you even know about the Berom people that's always making your dick stand pipe strong like a mad man anytime their name is mentioned. ....

that's how you were saying berom people kill Muslims and eat them haba come on this ain't the right place to show the level of ur illiteracy.

this same Berom people were always caring even to me and my two Muslim colleague during service yet Ahmed and isah were not killed and when we were even leaving they beaded us all farewell

so what you assholes denting the image of another tribe for? you should be a big fool for saying they kills Muslims and feed on them cause Christians meat are sacred right?

get common sense guy
So you were only there for 1yr, you are indeed a blockhead. I lived in Jos and my relatives still live there. I still frequent Jos for biz. You are lucky things were calm the time you were time.
I still have the DVD of how these guys massacre innocent people. What is more worrying is how they often block road Abj to Jos road with the slightest provocation.
You too need schooling on this.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by bizzibodi(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Those savages called b........are cannibals.
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by Francopol(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2018
U Killed de man dat sacrificed his own life to save urs? why not fight de politicians dat caused sufferings to Nigerians and leave de militarians out of dis chaos!! I live in the barrack and I knw dis pple too well. Dey might attack de whole community but must get to de root of hw de general was killed. From there, mayhem gonna start! I pity de family of de perpetrators!
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by troublemakea(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Quintuple:
So you were only there for 1yr, you are indeed a blockhead. I lived in Jos and my relatives still live there. I still frequent Jos for biz. You are lucky things were calm the time you were time.
I still have the DVD of how these guys massacre innocent people. What is more worrying is how they often block road Abj to Jos road with the slightest provocation.

so if things are now calm why do u still blame them for the killing.....probably that's them before I wount argue that

besides i have videos of berom people been killed both young and old and you wount advice them to show they're weak by just been quite n leave vengeance for God. "Attack is the best form of defense" and i support the people defending themselves and their integrity in every possible way

but something someone cant take from is that Berom are good people i'll say it anywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by thatigboman: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2018
justtoodark:
its better una find him quick,dead or alive.....this is very bad for morale....

una dont understand how important morale is for fighting troops.....
he has been found naa. Read d story
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by justtoodark: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2018
thatigboman:
he has been found naa. Read d story

he was found....??...i didnt knew that....good...dead or still alive....??

i dont read that much...i dont wanna get an headache.....
Re: Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond by thatigboman: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Quintuple:
chairman, dont turn history upside down.
Hausa fulani is the main problem of jos and plateau state.
U pack yourselves like sadine from sokoto, katsina, kano, jigawa, borno and even niger republic and go and keep disturbing the peace of lovely plateau people.
Who burnt jos market twice? Who has turned the whole of bauchi road in jos to aghfanistan?
See, we know the truth. So blaming lovely, peaceful berom people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.