Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (25195 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by sureheaven(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why are the yiibos like this .....

Some said they want lestluctuling... shocked
Some said it’s biafla or death..... shocked
Some said they want lefelandum.... shocked
Some called Nigeria a zoo.... shocked

This is one said he will sell his coccaine built house to buy form for Ambode.... shocked
Ambode shld pls do away from these confused mofos. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by goldenfrosh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode should quickly distance himself from this hate filled independent pigs of Biafra, or he will just kill his political career. He should look back and check what the pigs did to Jimi Agbaje and recently fayose...

I don talk my own.
why use the word pigs? use your brain before typing things, you can contribute without using insults. If i may also add the person buying the form did not tell u he is an ipob member.
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by ngadaAwo: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ategberoson:

@try godfather in Igbo land bla bla, we'll see to that in IMO state mumu talk

to think this people castigate and hate ambode few months for mandatory Yoruba language as etiquette to gain admission in lasu and other schools could be canvassing political empathy shows they're indeed the most confused people in Nigeria

ambode will be dropped if the stakeholders says so and there is nothing anyone can do about that. this is not the Lagos we've under fashola regime
the ranting of a yeroba Muslim don't move me
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
sureheaven:

This is one said he will sell his coccaine built house to buy form for Ambode.... shocked
Respect your Igbo landlord grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode should quickly distance himself from this hate filled independent pigs of Biafra, or he will just kill his political career. He should look back and check what the pigs did to Jimi Agbaje and recently fayose...

I don talk my own.
The Igbos backed Agbaje: consequently, Tinubu rigged the election! Give me one cogent reason why you don't want the Igbos to leave Nigeria: Because, it's giving you sleepless nights! If not for religion, Hausas are far more better than the ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤»«»«»
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
sureheaven:

Sheer display of stupidity online!
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by deomelo: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dumb assx loudmouth empty barell ipob.... Why not first buy the form before running your mouth on the internet.

These village clowns are all the same..

Wetin concern these biafra losers with Lagos sef..

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by damola1: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don't know why people are making a fuse out of this.

1. who ever heard of ambode before some people backed him. It's politics.
2. If those some people that went against other people, say they don't want him anymore, it's just politics. Fashola faced similar

But all of this is not even my problem. Roads in ikeja, the state capital, from oba akran to anifowoshe, to abeokuta express way, as been so bad... for over 1year now... I ain't voting for this fat guy... Either they bring fashola back, cos the roads fashola did on medical road still stand... or they give someone better....

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by totit: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

Seriously now? cheesy

Hahaha haha
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
behosgroups2019:
MR. CHINEDU EYA COULD NOT AFFORD THE FEE FOR HIS ENUGU NORTH SENATORIAL BID.

POLITICIANS BEAR OF MR CHINEDU EYA. HE'S JUST A FRAUDSTER.
At least, you saw it being announced that one of his properties in lagos is worth #53,000,000. He's wealthy: You should continue wasting #100 to buy MB to post trash on Nairaland! SEUN should starting conducting Psychiatric test on new members to check the influx of deranged people! I'm becoming tired of this platform by the day!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by deomelo: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
sureheaven:

They can keep ambode sef, let them ship him to their akpu village and even make him their governor and bestow on him all their village akpu title they want...
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Ategberoson(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
the ranting of a yeroba Muslim don't move me

neither do I take Igbo serious. people that air controls their sense organ
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by ngadaAwo: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

neither do I take Igbo serious. people that air controls their sense organ
[/s]
do you know that yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West Nigeria?
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
goldenfrosh:
why use the word pigs? use your brain before typing things, you can contribute without using insults. If i may also add the person buying the form did not tell u he is an ipob member.
IPOB is not a terrorist organization according to the US and the European Union. The proscription of IPOB by the Nigerian Govt is just a mere expression of opinion! IT DOESN'T STAND! May God bless Nigerians! But, may God CONTINUE to bless BIAFRANS!
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Ategberoson(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
do you know that igbo jew are not real igbos but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South East Nigeria?

your usual memory verse. hope you know Igbo are fake Jew publicly rejected by Israelites?
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by deomelo: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
damola1:
I don't know why people are making a fuse out of this.

1. who ever heard of ambode before some people backed him. It's politics.
2. If those some people that went against other people, say they don't want him anymore, it's just politics. Fashola faced similar

But all of this is not even my problem. Roads in ikeja, the state capital, from oba akran to anifowoshe, to abeokuta express way, as been so bad... for over 1year now... I ain't voting for this fat guy... Either they bring fashola back, cos the roads fashola did on medical road still stand
... or they give someone better....

Well said.

Fashola faced the same issue, but he didn't have to fight to retain his job, Lagosians defended him and fought for him.

...you wonder why Lagosians are silent and not defending ambode, because he's incompetent because he's doing a terrible job because he returned Lagos to the pre 1999 dirty and chaotic Lagos they left behind a long time ago.

Roads are terrible and the ones he commissioned are grossly substandard and unlike Fashola building roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, waterworks, drivers institutes, maternity centers, skills centers all in his first term, ambode commissioned worthless roads, flyover and bus stops, all with N1 trillion budget, largest in the history of Nigeria.

APC will lose Lagos if they don't get rid of this incompetent and visionless man

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
immhotep:

Respect your Igbo landlord grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin
When a man is full of hatred for his fellow man's prosperity, he'll be blinded from prospering. God said in the Bible: My people(Sons and daughters of Israel) Whoever curses you I will curse! Little wonder, a tribe in Nigeria is not making headway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by hopexter(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
ufuosman:
Ambode deserves second term

Buy form for am na grin
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by searchlight: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Scam! Ambode is about to be scammed by the ipob..rift or no rift it not their cup of garri..leave us alone with our internal issue.
the zombie said leave us alone. who know you zombie
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Baroba(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
jchioma:
Ambode is between the devil and the blue sea. Head or tail, it's not looking good for the governor general.

True, but he should be a man and go down fighting.. He has nothing to loose, unfortunately I don't see him doing that..

He should have restructured the political apparatus of the state in his favour, why should Tinubu control Lagos state?? It's not his father's property abeg..
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by toocoded: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
WOW shocked
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by ngadaAwo: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

your usual memory verse. hope you know Igbo are fake Jew publicly rejected by Israelites?
[/s]
yeroba Muslims forming real yerobas
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
God bless yeroba Christians
kiss the truth
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Ategberoson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s] yeroba Muslims forming real yerobas yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas God bless yeroba Christians kiss the truth

coming from a confused chanter of Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by ngadaAwo: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

coming from a confused chanter of Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow
[/s]
i can smell yeroba Muslim even in dream grin

they're not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West Nigeria
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by goldenfrosh(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
henry49:
IPOB is not a terrorist organization according to the US and the European Union. The proscription of IPOB by the Nigerian Govt is just a mere expression of opinion! IT DOESN'T STAND! May God bless Nigerians! But, may God CONTINUE to bless BIAFRANS!
ok nice
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by goldenfrosh(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
henry49:
Sheer display of stupidity online!
seconded
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by ufuosman(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
hopexter:

Buy form for am na grin
If d cash dey, e no reach anywhere
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by akdjr(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Sell it to search for Kanu
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by Jabioro: 3:41am On Sep 22, 2018
searchlight:
the zombie said leave us alone. who know you zombie
...famous..
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by JediB(f): 4:02am On Sep 22, 2018
And when you sell it, and purchase the form that will be the end of it shey? Effing businessman! On who's platform or back did Ambode get there in the first place? Did he not know the side he was playing with or the person he was signing up with back then? Truth is, he did. Without BAT he would never have sniffed that seat talk less of sitting on it... If he wants to pioneer the revolution that frees Lagos from BAT, well, let him try... but not presenting himself as a victim...there have been victims before him: Obanikoro, Agbaje, Fashola etc make e join the queue abeg
Re: Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form by oruma19: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2018
behosgroups2019:
MR. CHINEDU EYA COULD NOT AFFORD THE FEE FOR HIS ENUGU NORTH SENATORIAL BID.

POLITICIANS BEAR OF MR CHINEDU EYA. HE'S JUST A FRAUDSTER.
if pdp doesnt field kwakwanso, forget it, Buhari will win. But if kwakwanso is fielded, pdp will win...i said so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.