Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa (37921 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by cinoedhunter: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
TruthisOut:
There is no place like this in Port Harcourt airport o. Na only canopy with fan dey there o
Thank you very much... I don't believe it
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Tedpgrass: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
englishmart:
Can I see the runway please.

Exactement!!!!

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by KanwuliaExtra: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
lexy2014:
that's not even d issue. D heading&d story says d airport is "under construction" but d pictures tell a different story. Y? Its false news

Lies, as usual. grin
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by BruncleZuma: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
They'll scream Sai Baba and then get caught and retract ...a 2 minute Google search will clear their doubts.
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by budusky05(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sai baba

APC till no more looters PDP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by yakson123: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
mrvitalis:
If this is true Jonathan need to hide his face in shame
BIG SHAME MY BROTHER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PH YIU NEED TO GO TO HIS OWN STATE APART FROM THE UNIVERSITY NOTHING ELSE VERY PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Rossikki: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pictures of Jonathan's completed airport projects:

https://www.nairaland.com/1392914/pictures-all-remodelled-airports-across
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by frankwyte: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
laidelaitan:
New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, under construction.

Work Progress: New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, under construction by the CCECC. Sai Baba

See more photos on ….

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/09/21/photos-new-terminal-port-harcourt-international-airport-omagwa-under-construction/

Who post this insulting the sensibility of Nigerians?? Where on earth in PH are they building this?? Haba APC
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by maxzzo1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na goodluck project d departure was partially completed, this is d arrival all d same is good
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Almaiga: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Xander85:

Keep quiet biko!

These new terminals were initiated by the then aviation minister Oduah, and were well into construction by handover in 2015.

Work was going on simultaneously at the five new terminals being constructed, but for some funny reason when Buhari became president works on the one at AIIA Enugu was stopped while that of the other four not only continued, but more money was borrowed for the scope of work to be expanded! The one at Enugu remains an empty shell as we speak!

Make if that what you may! smiley

You are trying your best to defend your Sister who embezzled the funds meant for Nigerian Airports when she was the Minister of Aviation. She also looted the funds meant for the only International Airport in the East and a sub-standard cosmetic work was done. Instead of you to hold her accountable, you are here spewing trash.

You claimed you were at the Airport recently, Buhari is responsible for the present upgrade you saw. The pictures below is how it was, after your sister claimed she did an upgrade/ renovations. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
mrvitalis:
If this is true Jonathan need to hide his face in shame
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
goodluckman:
Jonathan mess up for this one sha
grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by brownbib(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
be deceiving yourselves, #APCWAYO2019
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by ADMAF(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Curious as to why this is coming around the corner of the elections.

Another form of vote-buying? Maybe, maybe not.
I was expecting dis. Are u insinuating it was built jst cos elections are around d corner..... lik it was nly built in d last few Mnths or I'm nt nderstnding..... Applaud those who dserve it...It doesn't cost u 3 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Abdullahi2018: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guys, the OP is a bloody liar. PH airport is not like this. I just passed through the canopy today from Lagos. This is a fake news. I would have joined sai baba but this is just a lie. Sorry to bust your bubble.
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Rossikki: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
jossy26:
@op need to take these pictures from outside to confirm the genuiness cos I use this airport very very often and as at yesterday I didn't see this kind of beautiful edifice. I know construction work is ongoing at the Arrival section of the airport but I can't confirm if this is what we have inside. There's also other building on the far right facing the airport which am not sure it's presently assessible to the public.. kindly clarify before you start spreading fake news

So let me get this straight. You do not believe it is real because you could not see the inside of the building while passing the airport, and therefore it must be fake news, correct?

Sometimes I wonder if we need to conduct IQ tests before allowing people to post on this forum.

Compound goat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Lamique(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Looks like for this administration,everything done or not done should mandatorily be compared to Jonathan's government.There have been other governments before his,including the first run of this particular government in the 80's; all of which were a collective failure but somehow the conversation only begins & ends with Jonathan's government. As terrible as they say his government was,he is somehow still their yardstick to measure their own success...i wonder what that makes them.
Again,if there was anything,ANYTHING AT ALL to brag about in terms of achievements,there would be no need to spend time unearthing pictures to compare & contrast airports to compel people to acknowledge work was done.Very small-minded bunch.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Almaiga: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dwizeone:

Sometimes you guys just post trash, it’s possible you have never even been to Enugu Airport, sure it’s not the best but the picture you posted is all lies, I still used the airport recently, I don’t support mediocrity but then let’s be fair with our reportage.

The picture I posted was the state of Enugu International Airport, when your Sister was the Minister of Aviation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Lomprico2: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Almaiga:
This is a standard project which will stand the test of time. Compared to the Enugu International Airport which, Goodluck Jonathan and Stella Oduah claimed they upgraded.

Buhari will Never compromise on standard.

But the modafucker launched a logo for 1.2 billion naira!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Almaiga: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tareq1105:

May almighty God help Baba Buhari to see this project through and that of Enugu Airport to the glory of God and to the shame of some Ipob amen.

Amen.

You are a Patriot. God will continue to shame all Buhari's enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by wiseone28: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
when will we see Akwa ibom own after many years
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Those of you shouting Goodluck up and down na Bughari papa money him use do am? Someone should remind Ameathief the Lizaes that we are waiting o.its over 3years since Bughari took over and eastweat road has deteriorated. Make them fix that road I wan use am next month o. I need go see see my babe Ayomikun
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by HolyClement001(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...is allowed.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by BeautifulMind2: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Almaiga:
This is a standard project which will stand the test of time. Compared to the Enugu International Airport which, Goodluck Jonathan and Stella Oduah claimed they upgraded.

Buhari will Never compromise on standard.
Same flood happened in Lagos last year under APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprwegQFOyo

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by candygist: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
kapelvej:
Must everything be about Jonathan, Katsina produced three presidents, yet no Medical school and other modern infrastructure.

Which state in Nigeria in a whole has modern infrastructure ?
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by candygist: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Curious as to why this is coming around the corner of the elections.

Another form of vote-buying? Maybe, maybe not.

Still better than Jonathan regime

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
laidelaitan:
New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, under construction.

Work Progress: New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, under construction by the CCECC. Sai Baba

See more photos on ….

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/09/21/photos-new-terminal-port-harcourt-international-airport-omagwa-under-construction/

Which Sia baba ? This was how it was left by madam Stella . She completed the departure and did the arrival up to what you are now seeing.why do you think Amaechi has not been there ?
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
candygist:

Still better than Jonathan regime
You lot are seriously dumb
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
Those of you shouting Goodluck up and down na Bughari papa money him use do am? Someone should remind Ameathief the Lizaes that we are waiting o.its over 3years since Bughari took over and eastweat road has deteriorated. Make them fix that road I wan use am next month o. I need go see see my babe Ayomikun
Goodluck on the East West rd
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by erico2k2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Abdullahi2018:
Guys, the OP is a bloody liar. PH airport is not like this. I just passed through the canopy today from Lagos. This is a fake news. I would have joined sai baba but this is just a lie. Sorry to bust your bubble.
No it's real.this is the new arrival , thing is this was the state madam Stella left it.shame in Amaechi , three years down the line he could not finish this.with his APC power.Stella tried at least for her sake we can land direct from US and EU to PHC . As it stands our traffic is increasing soon it would equal Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by Sgwin: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don't support buhari but Jonathan na mumu he � goat
Re: Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa by 4godsake: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
kapelvej:
Must everything be about Jonathan, Katsina produced three presidents, yet no Medical school and other modern infrastructure.

A lot of people comment out of ignorant on this forum,to say no modern infrastructure is laughable, I served in that state and I experienced good governance, the NYSC camp then was the best in the nation , you can travel from katsina to Daura without pothole on the highway.The primary and secondary schools are big,well equipped and free even the boarding schools, there are bole hole powered by soler,government provide the basics for them even building and paying DSTV subscription for football viewing centers. As Corp members we complain about our bolehole machine and the LG chairman have to come down to the school himself,after spending several hours in the sun,he sent for some one in works dept to come over with a bigger generator to solve the problem. The northeners still have people who care for them and that is why the take political activities more seriously,both Yaradua and buhari houses are ordinary simple houses on the street,nothing special.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.