Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (27837 Views)

Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by skyhighweb(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
I've managed to save 300k from the years hard work.
Now, I'm tired of working under those Oyinbos.
Somebody, kindly assist me with what I can put my savings into.
Thanks.
okay read my advice, 300k is small to start better thing thanks to buhari.

so save up to 500k keep working under dos yeye people, b4 u quit do ur home work what do u want to start, where will u start it and is d return okay b4 d yr runs out and also forget woman matter, if u not married cause every penny saved n not given to so called gf is helpful and pray

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Colourich:
Cause of you I opened a first bank account. I hope its worth it sha.
oh my gosh. shocked thanks so much. Yes its worth it. Infact which branch did you open it? You will have priority service. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by uuzba(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
REELnewz:
See JAMB Question

If you don't know how to answer the question, don't comment.
You must still be a child who cannot take care of himself. I doubt you know how to even bring forward a business idea or sell yourself on a well written CV.
You are one of the many who only knows how to SPEND money. No idea how to MAKE money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by rayobaba(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Use ds advice and don't rush, relax
Olalan:
300k is still small and don't think of quiting your job cause of this small money saved.
BTW I tell people business is much more profitable if you have a steady income elsewhere so you don't use up your profits rather use it to grow the business
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Ibrahim505(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Keep working and keep researching with investment opportunities
Invest 90% in Stanbic tbills Invest 9% in Stanbic mutual funds Use only 1% to bet Real Madrid win today

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.
Don’t venture into any strange business . Or any new business you had no idea about . I’m warning you .

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by rayobaba(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Mr perfect with right education. Oya help him with right education.
dingbang:
This is to tell you that we lack the right education in this country. We aren't taught entrepreneurship in our schools which is why most Nigerians don't know what to do with money. Supposing this kind of person gets into political positions, they will end up embezzling our money.

Please see my signature. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.

300,000 $$$, €€€, £££ or Naira
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Walking(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
If u can get a bike or Keke Napep..
You either lease it out and get weekly turnover or you do it yourself...
If you don't want to do it yourself, give it to someone you can trust...
And u can still finda more convenient job or continue with the one you have now...
You must have two or more means of income...
Good luck sir...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
hemartins:
This Life eh...
300k is somebody monthly salary
And 300k is someone's Life savings.

I'm grateful to God.

Just be careful of those who insist you click on their profile Link.

300k is money some have never owned lifelong. Some big boys in Alaba International today began with far less.

@OP save a bit more. Like 150k more. Mobile phone accessories is a good idea. But do not rush in. Understudy someone in the business already. Every business, no matter how apparently simple, has a secret. Do not let people deceive you with too rosy promises of quick money making business. If it was so quick and real, no stranger loves you that much to let you into the business.

The extra savings will tied you over as your business grows, so you do not deep hand into business money. Live modestly as you grow your business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Jackonsy(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
start dog rearing business
it pays a lot but it will need your patients oooo
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by dingbang(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
rayobaba:
Mr perfect with right education. Oya help him with right education.
read my signature first. grin this is business. Help me I help you
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by jolyment: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2018
steefi07:

Where is the Land can she buy land with 300k

The land will be in remote village.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
START REARING CHICS BUT GO AND LEARN FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE BIZ FOR LONG YOU'LL FIND DOUBLE THAT CASH BEFORE JANUARY END.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Blessingmoyo: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Set up a boxers manufacturing plant in your area

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Austin4lif: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Rexnegro:
study Ur neighborhood very well and start selling what is lacking...another investment again go into agric it pays at the end
agric business is not easy as u think. the risk is high

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by press005: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Naruto87:
invest in forex and make 10% a month

Sir, How profitable is forex
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Olalan:
300k is still small and don't think of quiting your job cause of this small money saved.
BTW I tell people business is much more profitable if you have a steady income elsewhere so you don't use up your profits rather use it to grow the business
Exactly.
He should invest that money in securities instead. I will recommend Federal government savings bond .
And he should invest more as time goes on to increase his savings .
Op I hope you’re seeing this
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by ezugegere(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2018
uuzba:

Good. When you finish thinking, send the 1.5M to me.
I will give you other things to think about.
Give me your account details
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Austin4lif:
agric business is not easy as u think. the risk is high
Agric business don show me and my younger brother shenge.
Lost a lot of money angry
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by nelcliff(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
tstx:
Use The Money To Sow A Seed In Your Church And Watch Your Seed Grow... Ask Lalasticlala, it works

do you own a business, see my signature

Some Nigerians can never cease to amaze me.. How does that respond connect with the subject line of this thread..

Not compulsory to say something when you know you can't comment regards to the question that was asked.

Grow up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
If you will like to go into Agriculture, you must have other means of source of income. Don't try farming at this time except planting yam and fishing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by tolani4real: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.

Give it to me #Charity
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by tstx(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2018
nelcliff:

Some Nigerians can never cease to amaze me.. How does that respond connect with the subject line of this thread..

Not compulsory to say something when you know you can't comment regards to the question that was asked.

Grow up..
What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?
Its obvious you can't comprehend simple English.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Play 2 odds on bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by blaqroy: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Naruto87:
invest in forex and make 10% a month
How does it work
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by jman77(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Baba! Pls throw more light on this stanbic tbills and mutual fund,i'd like to push some percent of my pension to it if it's worth it.
Ibrahim505:

Invest 90% in Stanbic tbills
Invest 9% in Stanbic mutual funds
Use only 1% to bet Real Madrid win today
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2018
polimaf:
Get a small office space and start computer accessories sale

U mean phone n computer assessories
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by ezugegere(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Blessingmoyo post=71420074]Set up a boxers manufacturing plant in your area[/quote

How?
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by MissingBudget: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
This is to tell you that we lack the right education in this country. We aren't taught entrepreneurship in our schools which is why most Nigerians don't know what to do with money. Supposing this kind of person gets into political positions, they will end up embezzling our money.

Please see my signature. Thanks

Oga let's hear something jor. It's 300k, not 300 million. There is not so much he can do with that amount.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by blaqroy: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Ibrahim505:

Invest 90% in Stanbic tbills
Invest 9% in Stanbic mutual funds
Use only 1% to bet Real Madrid win today

How is the stanbic investment like plz
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Blessingmoyo: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=ezugegere post=71420597][/quote]He can become a distributor in Lagos.
As regards setting up, no boxers manufacturer in Lagos with 200k, ylu need materials, machines and 3 sewing.machine, you pay the boys per boxers NGN 138 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.