Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (27838 Views)

Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
oh my gosh. shocked thanks so much. Yes its worth it. Infact which branch did you open it? You will have priority service. wink
The branch in ikenegbu Owerri.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
300k what? i hope it's not 300k Naira, Because that shiit is not Enough to buy a Good pair of shoes.

It's not Even up to £600. Dammmmm!!!. sad
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Colourich:
The branch in ikenegbu Owerri.
alright. Connect with me through my number on my profile. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
This is to tell you that we lack the right education in this country. We aren't taught entrepreneurship in our schools which is why most Nigerians don't know what to do with money. Supposing this kind of person gets into political positions, they will end up embezzling our money.

Please see my signature. Thanks

Where's the advice the OP is asking for?
Common sense is very common these days...
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by yemifez: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hades2016:
Invest in OK cloths and shoes for women there is money in OK business now
how to go about it is what I don't know. can you be of help
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
justtoodark , how market? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by 0079jaBond(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
SirLakes:

nwanne nna' How much is your e-book. smiley

Oga, I don't parade ebook! I TRAIN people!

Mini importation business is a serious business that one shouldn't treat with levity. My mentees get to understand this better. So if you're actually serious and keenly interested, then you would holla at me.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by GoldenJulius(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Op if you consume alcohol, you can start liquor business with that amount. Rent a shop along a busy street, get a small size deep freezer. Start will can beer of various brand(you can earn #50 on each can), buy the sachet drinks(erujeje, blackwood, origin bitters, etc), buy some red wine, whiskey and brandy. Don't forget plastic coke with juice.
#300k is goal bro.
I know some pple will quote me and rebuke me. OYO be una case.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Kosy79(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olalan:
300k is still small and don't think of quiting your job cause of this small money saved.
BTW I tell people business is much more profitable if you have a steady income elsewhere so you don't use up your profits rather use it to grow the business
Smart and the best advice so far.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Kosy79(f): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
akiOYIBO:

You have earned more than enough to invest in AGRICULTURE. You will neva regret it if done responsibly. I advice plantain and banana plantation
Please what's your email? I need more information on Banana plantation to infact Agriculture
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by globemoney: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ibrahim505:
Keep working and keep researching with investment opportunities

Invest 90% in Stanbic tbills
Invest 9% in Stanbic mutual funds
Use only 1% to bet Real Madrid win today
What’s the interest rate for Stanbic Tbills and mutual fund

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by SirLakes: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
0079jaBond:

Oga, I don't parade ebook! I TRAIN people!

Mini importation business is a serious business that one shouldn't treat with levity. My mentees get to understand this better. So if you're actually serious and keenly interested, then you would holla at me.

Cheers!

Okay grin cheesy

We will contact you then cheesy
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by boysn(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
I've managed to save 300k from the years hard work.
Now, I'm tired of working under those Oyinbos.
Somebody, kindly assist me with what I can put my savings into.
Thanks.
Contact me , I'll show you how I started my business with just 120k, and it's been doing pretty well for about 6 months now . If you have desire to succeed, you'll watch your money grow with time ... you're not paying me a dime , I'll only put you through it all and allow you do your research by your self , if you're convinced or not it's then up to you to make your decision ... call or whatsapp 080six59022five9
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by 0079jaBond(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Slexyangel:

If you give me half, I'll come to your place, and give you a week to remember. kiss

For your mind, you have given the OP a business advice abi??

Chaii!
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Hades2016(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
yemifez:

how to go about it is what I don't know. can you be of help
where is your location?
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by freaklyme(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
If the money is for a sideline investment that will only require your service on part time basis,while you continue with your current job.I wont mind giving you some longterm business idea.But don't quit your present job yet

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by freaklyme(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.
Are you based in Lagos.Don't be in a rush yet,i guess in the forum by now lots of ideas are already running on this thread

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by bealive100: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
I'm a Crypto Trader who has been trading for the past 2 years, anyone interested in legit crypto trading management should email at bitcoinmastery.teachable@gmail.com

I would manage your trades and give you 15% profits weekly including your capital as well if you want it back. Capital start up is $500.
Note: CRYPTO TRADING IS A LEGIT BUSINESS AND A SKILL THAT WAS LEARNT SO DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH PONZI OR HYIP
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Sagay212: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Why not continue the job while you do the business on the side. Business is not that easy ooo. Don't believe most of these idi.ots who tell you check their signature and claim to be entrepreneur...many of them are hungry scammers. If anybody has any secret legit business that's bringing in so much money, they'll never share it with anyone.
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by akiOYIBO: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kosy79:
Please what's your email? I need more information on Banana plantation to infact Agriculture

mecheer97@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by polimaf(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
justtoodark:

too much competitors....

it could go well or end in complete loose of everyting you started with.....

technology doesnt wait for anybody....

i was in technology too...it was very hard to compete with others....
hmmm... competition is the rule of the game. no need to run cos of that
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by femilambor007(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Black Friday is coming soon, with the right goods you can make 100% profit on your money in two months (Nov & Dec).

For more details, hit me up
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by felixray2010(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Send it to my account
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by eneyoduke(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Get one Apple Phone to always remember
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.
Invest in crypto currency, I can show you were you can earn more than 100k monthly with that 300k
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by blaqroy: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Blessingmoyo:
You are either a distributor or a manufacturer
want to be the manufacturer

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by Hoodbilonia: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
start selling card in bulk
start selling phone accesories
sell okrika clothes
or start selling dispensable water
soft drinks
can beer
300k shud do that
frm small scale
u go jump enter medium
then large scale.
if u no like dah level
den go pay for 2months for hotel
make receptionists and co dey call u sir sir
enter club
beer parlour
carry okpo
form chair

if not wetin we gain
Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by barristerzinny(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowhales:
Thanks.
learn a desired skills, register your business and start for instance graphic designs, catering or tailoring. You can work from home.
Its better to learn a skill and be rendering services, in order to add to your savings.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? by DonaldYusuf(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmm! It's very funny and unfortunate the kind of response you get from young Nigerians. A young man is seeking advice on what to do with his saved 300k and you can imagine some comments here. Na wah!!!

Bro, one very important advice; please don't resign yet. I'll advice you bear with your employers and save more.

Now, take part of the 300k (not all) and start small with any business you decide to launch. It's never advisable to put all your savings into a venture.

You should know that business is very risky and filled with uncertainties, hence don't throw in everything into any business at first start.

For the business ideas, these are what I suggest:

1. If you stay in a state like Benue where there is large consumption of Pork, I will say you start Piggery. It could be very profitable.

Tip: Buy a pregnant pig, and within months you should have multiples.

2. If you stay outside Lagos, buy phone accessories and laptop accessories, and sell in your location.

Tip: They are usually cheaper in Lagos that most states.
You could also import them yourself from China with minimal capital (Online Mini Importation).

3. Buy wears (clothes) and sell in your area.

4. When harvest time comes, beginning from next month, buy some food produce and store to sell next year.

Tip: Benue Yam is very much needed in other parts of the country.
What about oranges? You could also store beans.

Note: While you pick any of these businesses you should do it as a side business (don't quit your job yet).

When it's time to quit your current job you will know.

I'm happy for you. The fact that you are able to save in this economy is a great feat. Please continue to save, while you take 50% of that 300k to start a business, and watch it grow.

God will see you through!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.