Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Thanks for the biz ideas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks for the biz ideas (1246 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Biz started

1 Like

Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by realborn(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Impressed. May your savings multiply in leaps.

If you do not mind, kindly show an immediate evidence (before 9am today) of your N50k savings (snapshot of available balance), I will be willing on your approval to give an additional N50k.

Your ability to save over three times of your monthly income (despite earning a very basic sum, below the national minimum wage) speaks volume and proves a lot especially in these trying times.

I pray other NLs can support you with the best advice and financial support.

Stay blessed!

lalasticlala, Seun - please let’s assist the OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by rock003: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2018
realborn:

If you do not mind, kindly show an immediate evidence (before 9am today) of your N50k savings (snapshot of available balance), I will be willing on your approval to give an additional N50k.

Your ability to save over three times of your monthly income (despite earning a very basic sum, below the national minimum wage) speaks volume and proves a lot especially in these trying times.

Stay blessed!

This is great, please make good your promise
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by infinitethrust: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2018
People get make money in every business when done right.

Find what you love doing and match it with an existing need. That's your business.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by subchris(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
realborn:

Stay blessed!

wow
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
realborn:

Stay blessed!

Sorry I have to blur my details cos this is a public forum. I can send the full image to any mail you provide. Thanks Sir. I will also appreciate a business idea cos that is the ultimate plan. God bless you for your grant. I totally approve of it Sir.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by realborn(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
CoIdplay:

Sorry I have to blur my details cos this is a public forum. I can send the full image to any mail you provide. Thanks Sir. I will also appreciate a business idea cos that is the ultimate plan. God bless you for your grant. I totally approve of it Sir.

Great. Good morning.

Please check your mail.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2018
realborn:

Great. Good morning.

Please check your mail.
Replied you Sir.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by SadiqBabaSani: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Nairaland is Bae, My Advise if Yr Av A Good location

Start A Catering Business

U can Register from that Money and Learn Driving Hence can delve into Transport Business or better still keke Business is overlooked, depending on Yr location u may Consider it.

Pls note all my suggestions are temporary

You can Learn and start Mini importation
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Nairaland is Bae, My Advise if Yr Av A Good location

Start A Catering Business

U can Register from that Money and Learn Driving Hence can delve into Transport Business or better still keke Business is overlooked, depending on Yr location u may Consider it.

Pls note all my suggestions are temporary

You can Learn and start Mini importation
I've thought of Keke business too. I will make a lot of enquiries about how to start up. It will be a lot easier now that I'm still living with my parents although I hope to move once I get a sustainable source of income. Thanks for this advice. I appreciate.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Christistruth00: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
CoIdplay:
I am an unemployed graduate who earns 15,000 monthly where I work due to economic hardship I had to accept it in May this year. So far I've been able to save 50k and I want to quit and stay on my own. In other words I want to start my own biz. Pls don't insult me cos I know the capital is too small. It's just the desire for expansion that led me to this decision. I only need suggestions on the kind of business I can set up with 50k. If you also have something to add to my capital, it is welcome. Thanks

Buy some Cockerel Chicks, they are N25 each a box of 50 is N1250 , do your research feed them on locally available feeds like dry cassava peels or make your own maggot feed from Cow manure freely available at Abattoirs. From there build up your own poultry business .Talk to successful poultry farmers who started small.Also you can raise local turkeys that can hatch and raise their own young they will gradually multiply . Put the fear of God first ,love of quick money can divert attention from Solid potential long term Businesses which you can pass on to your kids.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Christistruth00:

Buy some Cockerel Chicks, they are N25 each a box of 50 is N1250 , do your research feed them on locally available feeds like dry cassava peels or make your own maggot feed. From there build up your own poultry business .Talk to successful poultry farmers who started small.Also you can raise local turkeys that can hatch and raise their own young they will gradually multiply . Put the fear of God first ,love of quick money can divert attention from good potential long term Businesses.

In case I want to do this, I don't have a place I can keep the cage cos we are living in a rented apartment and I doubt if the Landlord will allow this. I'm thinking of something I can rent a store for or possibly like someone suggested, transportation business. Thanks for your input though. I will still make enquiries about this.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoIdplay:
Biz started
Good evening bro
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoIdplay:
Biz started
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmyreal124:
boss I need some financial assistance in form of a l o a n..... I promise to payback before the 12 of this month by then I will be paid where I work...... Bro am ready to drop even my BVN as means of identification if the need arises, even if you want to add intrest am Ready please help
Like how much do you need?
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoIdplay:
Like how much do you need?
Anything from you will be appreciated..... Be it loan or whatever
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmyreal124:
Anything from you will be appreciated..... Be it loan or whatever
Not too easy for me presently but I will make some calls. I'm not promising you anything but I hope it goes well. Keep finding too. Don't relent.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoIdplay:
Not too easy for me presently but I will make some calls. I'm not promising you anything but I hope it goes well. Keep finding too. Don't relent.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
CoIdplay:
Good evening boss.... How is everything..... Really impressed with the way you are tackling those fools..... Adopting you as my "Mentor".... Please hope you have not forgotten me
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by CoIdplay: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emmyreal124:
Good evening boss.... How is everything..... Really impressed with the way you are tackling those fools..... Adopting you as my "Mentor".... Please hope you have not forgotten me
Will certainly do something bro. Hold me by my words.
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
CoIdplay:
You are indeed a nice person..... I will like to know you more
Re: Thanks for the biz ideas by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
CoIdplay:
My boss have not heard from you

(1) (Reply)

Turaki Best To Replace Buhari, Says Jonathan / WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC / Nnamdi Kanu Fraud Exposed: IPOB Has Been Busted Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.