Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Supper Fast Free MTN Tweaks: A Must Used - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Supper Fast Free MTN Tweaks: A Must Used (375 Views)

How To Get Free Mtn 500mb On Mymtn App / Free Mtn Data Christmas Promo / Free MTN Mobile App For New, Entertainment, Gossip. Watch For Free Without Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supper Fast Free MTN Tweaks: A Must Used by spyjulius(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Hey there!

Last weekend I gave out free MTN tweak which is still rocking till date. Well it another weekend another version of our self, so I decided to bring up more faster APP that is new to you guys, my esteem viewers , well I know that last tweak was pretty hard for most peoples to set up, therefore I am going to take all my time to break this down . so let get to the main reason y you are here.

Just as you engage yourself on your everyday activities Teclius and his team are doing what they love doing . Credit to Eghosa for further research. Here is how to browse free with MTN, without any charges. I call this Best MTN Tweak ever, you know why ? Because the fastness is like a speed of light when loading Youtube Video, Surfing the web and going through you favorites social media. Suburb right? Don’t forget to give us a comment and a share .
Here is how to browse free with MTN sim.

1.} download the App here . App name is HTML Injector

2.} download this document Here

3.} locate file manager, locate the document in step 2 and rename the to be KangGiTanV1.ehi.ehi

4.} open the app you have installed and click on the icon just after the setting icon on right top of the app, click on import and locate the document you rename in step 3.
5.} click on START and you will see VPN logo ontop of your Phone. start browsing free'

source: TECLIUS https://www.teclius.com.ng/2018/09/supper-fast-free-mtn-tweaks-must-used.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website With Smart Appliance And Google Adsense. / 5k Followers Instagram Accounts / Any Kinda Size Maker Or Name Laptop With CD ROM Needed. Ikorodu Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.