Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION (1492 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Nairalanders i need your advise, my gf got pregnant and it is three weeks old she wants to abort the baby in a clinic but am somewhat skeptic and worried about it firstly;

*the thought of flushing out my blood
*secondly what is the risk associated with it cause this is her first time
*thirdly our school and the disadvantage it will bring
* my age am just 23
*our boths parent the disappointment they will feel afterwards if they hear the news..

Am financially okay i live in a three bedroom apartment with my two brothers and i also have a ride and a hostel am building so i got some good investment down....

I need a mature advise should we flush it out or we should rather keep and face the consequences of family and train the child together who knows what he might become ..??

Does having a child at an early age stops me from achieving my goals in life ?

Please no insult no one is above mistakes ....
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by gabinogem(m): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2018
why una no use condom since the Casala don happen u need to ask urself some questions;

1. I go fit take care of this girl wey be student like me & her unborn baby

2. how her parents go take react to this matter, u sure say e no go lead to family feud

3. if she eventually give birth to this baby, I go fit be a loving & understanding father

4. I go fit still dey attracted to this girl/mother of my baby after this ordeal

5. how society go take see this girl wey I give belle so, she fit cope with the stigma

Uncle reason these few lines well well before u take the next step.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Since you’re financially okay i will advice you keep it.

For one it’s damn risky.
Two,Think about all what you have to lose if something goes wrong?
And lastly the guilt,regrets in some cases sleepless night after you’ve had an abortion or consent to an abortion.

Next time use a condom.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by chiommy123(f): 4:02am On Sep 22, 2018
You're sure she's the one that wants the abortion. If you can take care of the two no need for the abortion even if you can't take care of them no need for the abortion still cos una no dey hear
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by futuregovernor: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Who asked you about what you have...., u get all this and you come dey asked for opinion,when u were busy licking the pussyfoot you asked for opinions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by ipobarecriminals: 4:15am On Sep 22, 2018
undecided sad undecided u can only deceive yweets within ur age bracket not babas.
U are the one trying to get rid off d preg not ur GF abi what do u mean by" SECONDLY WHAT IS THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH IT CAUSE THIS IS HER FIRST TIME" see how u expose urself. Well, dnt kill the baby u can't made/form.Children are blessing from God not curse.Inform ur parents,dey nor go kill u. Come again,having a child at an early age won't hamper ur destiny.U have money to kip both baby%mother.May goodness elude murderer. It is not a curse/blessing. Wish u well baba Kolawole Chinedu Aminu

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by ipobarecriminals: 4:21am On Sep 22, 2018
cool wink
gabinogem:
why una no use condom since the Casala don happen u need to ask urself some questions;

1. I go fit take care of this girl wey be student like me & her unborn baby

2. how her parents go take react to this matter, u sure say e no go lead to family feud

3. if she eventually give birth to this baby, I go fit be a loving & understanding father

4. I go fit still dey attracted to this girl/mother of my baby after this ordeal

5. how society go take see this girl wey I give belle so, she fit cope with the stigma

Uncle reason these few lines well well before u take the next step.
undecided.No feud or whatever. Nah same student dey carry belle go skol.Ur parents can't kill u cos u get pref.They'll only rant and com rejoice/ dance chop rice N chicken when she deliver.Congrats to him in advance

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Next2Bezee(m): 4:26am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:
...or we should rather keep and face the consequences of family...

In cases like this, the guy--who has already decided to abort the pregnancy no matter what--will come on NL, claiming that he's financially well off, but he is still afraid of his parents' reaction and that of the girl's parents.

If you have money -- plan B, female condom, or clinical birth control shouldn't have been too much for you to get if you insist on fvcking raw.

Do whatever you want; the consequences are for you to bear.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by ipobarecriminals: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy wink grin
futuregovernor:
Who asked you about what you have...., u get all this and you come dey asked for opinion,when u were busy licking the pussyfoot you asked for opinions
sad.Nor mind him He is looking for a fast way out See his num 2,3,4 and 5..U live in 3 bedroom flat,have income,etc.Why he dey shake?
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Katier00(f): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2018
You are not just 23, you are a full grown man capable of taking responsibility for your action besides why would her parents be disappointed ? According to you, you are financially okay.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by gabinogem(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool wink undecided.No feud or whatever. Nah same student dey carry belle go skol.Ur parents can't kill u cos u get pref.They'll only rant and com rejoice/ dance chop rice N chicken when she deliver.Congrats to him in advance
cheesy cheesy asif all parents na the same. bros I don see girl wey her parents disown her becus of this same kind of issue. some parents are very strict & rigid... make the op pray say no be that kind parents the girl get, minus say we no know how strict op parents dey as well.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad undecided u can only deceive yweets within ur age bracket not babas.
U are the one trying to get rid off d preg not ur GF abi what do u mean by" SECONDLY WHAT IS THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH IT CAUSE THIS IS HER FIRST TIME" see how u expose urself. Well, dnt kill the baby u can't made/form.Children are blessing from God not curse.Inform ur parents,dey nor go kill u. Come again,having a child at an early age won't hamper ur destiny.U have money to kip both baby%mother.May goodness elude murderer. It is not a curse/blessing. Wish u well baba Kolawole Chinedu Aminu

She suggested it and am not the one forcing her to remove it
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

In cases like this, the guy--who has already decided to abort the pregnancy no matter what--will come on NL, claiming that he's financially well off, but he is still afraid of his parents' reaction and that of the girl's parents.

If you have money, plan B, condom, or clinical birth control shouldn't have been too much for you to get it you insist on fvcking raw.

Do whatever you want; the consequences are for you to bear.

Like you never Bleep raw before abi
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin cheesy wink grin sad.Nor mind him He is looking for a fast way out See his num 2,3,4 and 5..U live in 3 bedroom flat,have income,etc.Why he dey shake?

Seee question you think say Getting pikin and having money na the same all i was trying to say is that she will be comfortable if she keeps it but i don't know the outcome of both parents
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
futuregovernor:

Why una no get sense like this simple question una go reason am like typicak african man...�.. if you won lick your own call me then..
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by samysmoothfresh: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:

Why una no get sense like this simple question una go reason am like typicak african man...�.. if you won lick your own call me then..

bros no mind that future.governor guy...................we know am for this forum

na mumu attention seeker e be

meanwhile answer those question wey gabinogem ask you (2nd comment after your own) plus this one:
* you go fit take am as wife or as just baby mama?

the answers to questions go help you decide

PS: you start your football career early sha o (just 23) and you be better striker....................

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018

Nawa

Anyway Ritylove Whats Up?
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Frankicent(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:
Nairalanders i need your advise, my gf got pregnant and it is three weeks old she wants to abort the baby in a clinic but am somewhat skeptic and worried about it firstly;

* my age am just 23
*our boths parent the disappointment they will feel afterwards if they hear the news..

Am financially okay i live in a three bedroom apartment with my two brothers and i also have a ride and a hostel am building so i got some good investment down....

I need a mature advise should we flush it out or we should rather keep and face the consequences of family and train the child together who knows what he might become ..??

you 23 and you got all this... How come?
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by samysmoothfresh: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
futuregovernor:

mumu who ask you make you tell us how you dash olosho 8k and how one girl for nl collect 5k from your hand run

https://www.nairaland.com/4706372/first-time-stripers-clubfestac-town

https://www.nairaland.com/4710586/update-girl-met-stripers-club

https://www.nairaland.com/4717706/how-female-nairalander-scam-me

when you dey give them the money, you ask for opinions?

Hypocrite!!

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by samysmoothfresh: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Frankicent:

you 23 and you got all this... How come?

when 3 or more young boys live in some flat, have a ride, own laptops and................

If you know you know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Frankicent(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

when 3 or more young boys live in some flat, have a ride, own laptops and................

If you know you know

lol I didn't even think about it... Chai nawa... And he said 2 brothers. .grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by jugeh: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2018
That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:

* my age am just 23

please abort it. if you are not ready for it, dont have it. Also make sure it is done by a professional, not a quack.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Oyindidi(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Me no know the price but I hear say condom no cost.

You dey ask of risk, the only risk na you wey take a dive without raincoat.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Oyindidi(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:

* my age am just 23

Marry the girl since you're okay financially
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by ipobarecriminals: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:

Seee question you think say Getting pikin and having money na the same all i was trying to say is that she will be comfortable if she keeps it but i don't know the outcome of both parents
sorry!Not everyone here are in their 20s/30.U dnt need to worry ur head since u are comfortable. Same thing happened to a course mate(OAU 96).Talk to the elderly ones to meet both parents. .They can't kee una.Nor be only ur GF go first get belle in ur skol.Nor be shame
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Shugavee(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Let her abort it, if u know u don’t wanna marry her fullstop! As far she doesn’t want to keep the baby. Don’t go n force her to be a babymama if she ain’t down for it
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Next2Bezee(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2018
paul1995:

Like you never Bleep raw before abi

You completely missed the point.

I said that if you chose to fvck raw, then you should have prepared adequate protection to prevent an unwanted pregnancy -- simple.

Don't go talking like a little kid who is always in a rush to penetrate his girl without any sparing any thought for possible consequences.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please abort it. if you are not ready for it, dont have it. Also make sure it is done by a professional, not a quack.

Thanks ��
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sorry!Not everyone here are in their 20s/30.U dnt need to worry ur head since u are comfortable. Same thing happened to a course mate(OAU 96).Talk to the elderly ones to meet both parents. .They can't kee una.Nor be only ur GF go first get belle in ur skol.Nor be shame

Okay thanks
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You completely missed the point.

I said that if you chose to fvck raw, then you should have prepared adequate protection to prevent an unwanted pregnancy -- simple.

Don't go talking like a little kid who is always in a rush to penetrate his girl without any sparing any thought for possible consequences.

I no remember calling you father so i ain't your kid biko no one is above mistakes person were they use rubber self still give woman belle
Re: My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=71421271]Let her abort it, if u know u don’t wanna marry her fullstop! As far she doesn’t want to keep the baby. Don’t go n force her to be a babymama if she ain’t down for

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help. this big yarnsh girl. / Zainab In Desperate Search For Yoruba Monarchs / Couple On Holiday Injured After Falling From Balcony While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.