Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

"With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) (52626 Views)

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Vicdayz(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Musician Tiwa Savage, who was recently slammed for not wearing bra and flaunting nipples has been seen hanging out with wizkid.

Well its seems the two were really having a great time as she is all smiles with the caption.

"With my best bud"

Hmmmmm.....

See photos below:

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/with-my-best-bud-tiwa-savage-hangs-out.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Vicdayz(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2018
hmmmmm.... cool cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 22, 2018
The Preeq keeps calling. Abi na the cuntus dae magnet that fowl. Which is it?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by OKorowanta: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2018
I trust Wizkid to keep Tiwa's pum-pum holy for me-Tee Billz

Dude,I'll rather trust dongoyaro roots...

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by segebase(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2018
I believe daddy yo preeq sweet . ..she wants more

3 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Horo(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2018
No leave this small boy abaya

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by dayteeconcept(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2018
seaching for best and affordable data bundle....check[url]bestkonnect.net[/url]
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by harley88(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Two people I don't like

Yes I'm hating

Outta here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Tbillz said wizkid will never date tiwa cos wizkid is like a broda to him but what do I know? grin

8 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Makings brain.cum

5 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by gambia(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizzy the sharp shooter
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by nelsonebby(m): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2018
No problem, as long as Man United fans cry this weekend.
I’m Good

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Interesting fools
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by devigblegble: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
I can bet my last penny that wizzy is gnashing Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Jojo60186501: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Cindy08: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Now she don start again with small boy tomorrow she go dey deny having anything with the little boy
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by aigbeedo(m): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2018
wizkid got a tin for older women and aunty tiwa is one of them.. you people should tell dat odehh teebliz to go find love somewhere else and stop acting like a sisii..

22 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by ZeeBaba17(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayam not seeing d hanging out 2geda o, all I see is a pix of tiwa in some place and anoda pix of WizKid in anoda place! or is this d new form of social media digital hanging out

19 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Blow off mummy Jam Jam, I can't wait to hear masturbation of Tee billz.

2 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Mankosi: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Tiwa weds wizkid
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Tee Bills be like, this short Balogun boy again

21 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by hairybigdick: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2018
You guys should take it easy on T billz o grin

21 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by adeolu21: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
No problem, as long as Man United fans cry this weekend.
I’m Good

for ur mind! Why Manchester United? The club is in 8th position bro.

1 Like

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by technicallyrich(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
The moment a woman is better than her her man,then there is a problem because the mystry and respect dies too.
Indeen only few women will be with a man they are clearly better than.
I expected tbills to either join politics and use his remaining fame,wifes fame and formal aquintance to remain relevant or be a music don,that way tiwa could have still respected him.
Finally This yoruba girl is so so ugly and irritating.and she looks like the smelling type i hate her.
wizkid,burna boy and iyanya are among my favourite artist though.

29 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Tee Bills go don tire for life

2 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by adeniyi3971(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Tell him to face his responsibilities

fllying Mongolian sloth grin
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Shortyy(f): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2018
What in the name of Martin Lawrence is wearing in the first pic? Dayuuum.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2018
When Tee Bills sees wizkid

8 Likes

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2018
devigblegble:
I can bet my last penny that wizzy is gnashing Tiwa
lol it’s not a new thing my brother we all know that tiwa Issa celebrity olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) / Yemi Alade Covers Onobello’s Swimsuit Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.