Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

"With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) (52625 Views)

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by segeranking(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Hello good evening. I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently. I'm done with the compulsory nysc program, I live in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you deem it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail, for I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by greggng: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Cindy08:
Now she don start again with small boy tomorrow she go dey deny having anything with the little boy

So two people cannot Bleep in peace again...by the way who is monitoring whom you are hanging out with....just been curious.

1 Like

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Twinsco1(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2018
it's clear dat wizkid making love with tiwa
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Some people no get shame o. They just want to be like Yankee celebrities..

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to work and earn money online, do check my profile and read my thread on how i work and earn money online.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Tundeobama(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Hades2016:
lol it’s not a new thing my brother we all know that tiwa Issa celebrity olosho
dumb so na u dey pay her for sex??orr tell us one person with details
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by adecz: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Better be his baby mama &
stop wasting our time... wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by frank41(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2018
This lady wants to give her ex.hubby HBP
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Neminc: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Tiwa × Wizzy = my favourite Naija music combo
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by dederocs(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Every woman will dive head first to the balls of a legend.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by okerekeikpo: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2018
See wetin the olosho wear
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Vince77(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Na baby mama you go be for him las las sha.

1 Like

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Gabriel004: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:
The moment a woman is better than her her man,then there is a problem because the mystry and respect dies too.
Indeen only few women will be with a man they are clearly better than.
I expected tbills to either join politics and use his remaining fame,wifes fame and formal aquintance to remain relevant or be a music don,that way tiwa could have still respected him.
Finally This yoruba girl is so so ugly and irritating.and she looks like the smelling type i hate her.
wizkid,burna boy and iyanya are among my favourite artist though.
Does she care if you hate her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by technicallyrich(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Does she care if you hate her?
yeah she should.music like almost everyother thing in life is a game of numbers.
Imagine if daily a hundred people hate her,it will be only a matter of time for she to be irrelevant.
Lastly i dont give a fk about celebrity ass lickers.wiskid is suckn and fukn her why you masturbates with her ugly face and 100naira vaseline.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

dumb so na u dey pay her for sex??orr tell us one person with details
bruh u don’t have to insult me by calling me dumb, you guys think you can just come in here and insult someone is that how stupid you are ... Must you come in here and show the whole Nigeria how stupid you are by insulting people? .. na talk we da talk here and moreover tee bills already say it tiwa da sleep around .. So calm down and chill bruh
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by BrokenCock: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Vicdayz:
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Musician Tiwa Savage, who was recently slammed for not wearing bra and flaunting nipples has...

In Nigeria once a lady gives birth she doesn't care about her nipples again, they feel like they hv been in bondage fr years. They have no shame rooting out ttheir breasticles in public
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
uniqueboi:
The Preeq keeps calling. Abi na the cuntus dae magnet that fowl. Which is it?
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by flakydee(f): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Wizkid go and take care of your family.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by ebilomaofficial1: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
This people have started again. But if wizzy nor Bleep de toto na watin him gain

1 Like

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by mak81: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2018
bestie [img]bestie [/img]bestie

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Witnes: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Dy swear 4female yeyebrities make dem no dress well like matured adults? Na wao!
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Cindy08:
Now she don start again with small boy tomorrow she go dey deny having anything with the little boy
bad gal
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Lovelypet28: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Aunty they said sense sometimes is sexually transmitted,pls Bleep sense into wizzy's life let him be responsible,you can do it smiley
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by lastempero: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
I love u girl, enjoy your life Abeg.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Damisugar(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Ah again me and you one on one grin

Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Duru009(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2018
No bra

Nawaoooooooo
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Hades2016:
lol it’s not a new thing my brother we all know that tiwa Issa celebrity olosho
so because she is with wizkid now . she is now an olosho where did u guys forget ur brain just asking tho
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
michaelandre:
so because she is with wizkid now . she is now an olosho where did u guys forget ur brain just asking tho
I forgot my brain in your house aturu... must you come to Nairaland to insult people are you that dumb I know you wasn’t brought up dis was you just chose to be dumb and stupid ... Chill bruh u don’t have to come here and start insulting people ok aturu
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
She should know that her body is the temple of God, all this won't last forever.
Re: "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Milan15: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels / Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.