Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

"I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts (16149 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Vicdayz(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Sexy Ex-BBNaija house mate Tboss has gone over the internet to show how she really misses p-square.

The brothers have been fighting for a while now and it seems it wont end as Peter Okoye posts a new picture with a caption "freedom".

Are the brothers really happy or faking it?

See photo below:

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/i-miss-p-square-bbnaijas-tboss-reacts.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Vicdayz(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2018
hmmmm.... cool
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Well Tboss shud forget them bcuz of that big idiot called Jude. He's actually gaining in this their split.

21 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by gambia(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Who dem epp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Nonymartin(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Tboss what is it again.
go marry joor

2 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Imustreturn(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Goan Sidon my friend

3 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by devigblegble: 6:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Not today pls

17 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by ZeeBaba17(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2018
If u miss them so much, then get an mp3 of all their past songs and play back to back nonstop. its not compulsory that u must get new materials every time

14 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Cindy08: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2018
I miss dem too baby but stop rubbing oil on ur breast meanwhile let me check to know what you really want.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by OKorowanta: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Ekpa! Go kack wia contain you.
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by lamidex(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2018
We understand what you miss
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by hairybigdick: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2018
I miss them too,gone too soon,rip psquare undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by YoungLionken(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
angryU no miss me but U dey miss Psquare weh dey happy say dem split... Sth dey du U!

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by adeniyi3971(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2018
what do you miss about them
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Vsjsndvdbdhhdhdvdvdvd
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by miblolo(f): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2018
They rather come back together for the sanity of their families...
They need to work on their ego

5 Likes

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Wikinaija(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Okay visit link below
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Shortyy(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
I miss them too

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2018
verified w.h.o.r.e. I dislike Tboss and all she represents with passion puke her

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by SoNature(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Those duo just senselessly ended their beautiful career together

I don't suppose Mr. P needs someone to remind him that he's a struggling upcoming artist

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by dingbang(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Mchew... Who their singing hepp

Please read my signature, thanks

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by YesNo(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2018
so?

Many Nigerians miss them too but it seems T-Rex abi T-Boss own missing is more important than other people's "missing" that it just has to be early morning front page
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by hisexcellency34: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2018
We don't miss you

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by segeranking(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2018
]Hello good morning I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2018
uniqueboi:
Well Tboss shud forget them bcuz of that big idiot called Jude. He's actually gaining in this their split.
all na showbiz . Fake stunt. They were losing relevance and planned this shit. If u know u know
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Princedapace(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Well, that is their own cup of tea. They are rich. As for this babe, if u bring Lucifer and her and ask me to choose one. Lucifer all the way mehn..

Any ways, you can check out my profile and read my thread on how I work and earn money online.. It may interest you..
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by davodyguy: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Who's tboss? So we have no topic to post on Nairaland than this frivolity?

Tomorrow, Timaya sneeze, it's on Nairaland.
Mercy Johnson coughs, it's on Nairaland.
Mercy Aigbe messes, it's on Nairaland.
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by emmabest2000(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2018
It’s normal nothing last forever , there’s nothing like peace of mind !

God made them all male and female to live forever and not male and male,
Even so many male and female don’t have what it takes to live forever !

If it cost you your peace , It’s too expensive then just learn when and how to move on ....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Offpoint: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2018
I came here to see a story about someone missing P-square, but the pictorial attachment is telling me a different story entirely.

I woke up this blessed morning and the first picture I see is that of an oil-ly boobs* almost falling out of it nest. Maybe we should all return the Adam and Eve era. I'm tired of seeing money I can't spend and food I can't eat, plus boobs I can't....... I have a call please

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy And Benedict Johnson Dumped In Berlin / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" / Funny Naija Pics (part2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.