Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

"I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts (16147 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Neminc: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Who misses you?
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Tonimordred(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2018
If dey dnt seperate hw wil davido n wizkid b able compete 4 1st n 2nd richest artiste in naija
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by ngadaAwo: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
i swear i won't mind blasting my sperm on that breast kiss
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Cindy08:
I miss dem too baby but stop rubbing oil on ur breast meanwhile let me check to know what you really want.
Creative dp smiley
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Emmyrichboy(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Offpoint:
I came here to see a story about someone missing P-square, but the pictorial attachment is telling me a different story entirely.

I woke up this blessed morning and the first picture I see is that of an oil-ly boobs* almost falling out of it nest. Maybe we should all return the Adam and Eve era. I'm tired of seeing money I can't spend and food I can't eat, plus boobs I can't....... I have a call please
hahahah�����where u from come self
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Afonja007: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
uniqueboi:
Well Tboss shud forget them bcuz of that big idiot called Jude. He's actually gaining in this their split.
Peter is the one causing every thing cus his wife's dad owns advertising agency so peter he went to corner everything alone cus his wife say so it won't work angry when Jude was cleaning them where was lola and her family? angry
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by kensing1046(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2018
i tink u said u dnt no banky w nd falz nw u dey miss p square. U no well ooo
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by freshdude99(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Is that rayban sunglasses?
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by hensben(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
I was in the dream last night psquare reunited and sang a very beautiful soul song of unity among them.
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Powerexpert: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2018
You have not analyzed your strength.

Are you good in AutoCAD 2d&3d, inventor, CNC programming, solid works? What are you bringing to the table?

What are projects you have used your skills to produce?

By seeing this, it can stir members to recommend you and also request for your CV.

Once you have this and it is visible in your CV, request 'us' to recommend you on LinkedIn for example and copy people with large audience as well.

It will also stir room member to connect you as well.

Also follow the job/vacancy section on nairaland.

Best regards
segeranking:
]Hello good morning I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by kendrick93(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
all na showbiz . Fake stunt. They were losing relevance and planned this shit. If u know u know
psquare losing relevance?.
are u okay at all
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by segeranking(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Powerexpert:
You have not analyzed your strength.

Are you good in AutoCAD 2d&3d, inventor, CNC programming, solid works? What are you bringing to the table?

What are projects you have used your skills to produce?

By seeing this, it can stir members to recommend you and also request for your CV.

Once you have this and it is visible in your CV, request 'us' to recommend you on LinkedIn for example and copy people with large audience as well.

It will also stir room member to connect you as well.

Also follow the job/vacancy section on nairaland.

Best regards

Thank you so much. I will ensure to indicate all of my capabilities subsequently.

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Josh44s(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
lamidex:
We understand what you miss

She meant she miss 3some. If you know you know grin.

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Josh44s(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
hensben:
I was in the dream last night psquare reunited and sang a very beautiful soul song of unity among them.

Please help us dream Bohari died.

1 Like

Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by Fxwarrior: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cindy08:
I miss dem too baby but stop rubbing oil on ur breast meanwhile let me check to know what you really want.

Hehheehe
Wicked

Oil as in? Are you saying her breast is smoked fish ?
Re: "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts by okwabayi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
People on social media should start a GoFundMe account to raise money for this woman to buy regular dresses. It seems she's so poor she can't afford full length clothes which properly cover her mammaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / PHOTOS: Beyonce, Rihanna And Adele's Child Look Alikes At The Grammys / Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.