Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub (31664 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by HeWrites(m): 5:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Police have launched investigation after a 29 year old woman was found dead at her house in Luciane apartments on Kitale Lane, off Dennis Pritt road, Nairobi on Thursday afternoon.

The body of Monicah Nyawira Kimani was found inside a bathtub by her sister who came visiting.

The sister told police they had to break into the house having failed to get a response after knocking several times.They were shocked to find the body in the bathroom with a slit neck. Nyawira lived alone.

Her hands had also been tied from behind with a rope, an indication that Nyawira was tortured before being killed.

According to the relatives, Nyawira had just returned to the country on Thursday from South Sudan where she worked.

She was scheduled to Fly to Dubai on Friday evening. Police questioned a caretaker and guards at the flats.

Monica’s body was discovered by her brother George, on Thursday afternoon, who found her body dumped in a bathtub inside her apartment.

"Tulivunja mlango tukaingia, nilipata amekatwa shingo na ako dipped in a bathtub with her hands tied and the water was running,” he told Citizen Digital.

“I came to check on her since my mother had called and she wasn’t picking. I sent her a message but she never replied yet we were to meet, since she was to travel to Dubai today,” he added.

The 29 year old had reportedly landed from a business trip in South Sudan and had allegedly met two friends on Wednesday night.

In an interview, her father shared that she had recently bought a house in Ruaka but wanted to live nearer to town hence she moved to Denis Pritt Road.

The father reveals that he would have paid her debts if she had any, that might have led to her killing. He wants to know why his daughter was killed.

https://www.torimill.co/world/9917/29-year-old-kenyan-lady-found-with-throat-slit-body-dumped-in-bathtub.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by lamidex(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Pictures cry or addonbilivit.

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by segebase(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2018
sad
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Bluezy13(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Masama: 5:50am On Sep 22, 2018
Could be a robbery gone wrong. But what kind of nonsense blogging is this? First you said her body was found by her sister and after you said it was found by her brother, which one we go follow nah

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Hoodbilonia: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
most of these under 19-30 years old girls are heartless
if to say i was a demon and bad person
i for don poof my bich
they always act like kids
but a mature man locks up and moves ahead

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Tamarapetty(f): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Smh
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by davhafe: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Kk
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by OboOlora(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Mumu op!
So u can’t post a pic or even a video of where dem de ‘dumbu’ am like Sallah ram
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by TheOdd1sOut: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
the people behind this must be apprehended and punished for their actions

look at how they treated a fine creation by God

destroying what they can't create

some humans are animals in human skin
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by pejuakinab: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Blacks are wicked
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Pepper31(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmm if yuh re a slay queen don't slay much

RIP
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by RevenGeMission: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Who slit am '?
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by TheOdd1sOut: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i for don poof my bich
your point exactly??
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by MimiShopping: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Sad
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by naija2(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2018
U said the sister found the body when visiting and u later said the brother George found the body. P. Please explain.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Fhowe: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Fake news ,most houses in Kenya have cctv and an apartment on denis Pritt must definately have one
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
hmm
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Rip.

Just the way I feel like killing someone since last week but i just deh reason d family and how they will feel but when I been they beg to do right by me,there was nobody there...

When I melt out my own justice,I will be saying am sorry but I won't hear again.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by nabegibeg: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2018
terrorists are involved in her killing
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by ipobarethieves: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2018
sad embarassed sad embarassed what a beautiful lady.May goodness, peace of mind and joy elude d bastards that killed her.May dey be deprived the joy of motherhood. Weeping and gnashing of teeth shall not depart from their household. chai!
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by lexy2014: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Masama:
Could be a robbery gone wrong. But what kind of nonsense blogging is this? First you said her body was found by her sister and after you said it was found by her brother, which one we go follow nah
I just tire
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i for don poof my bich

In essence?
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Abmus: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Police have launched investigation after a 29 year old woman was found dead at her house in Luciane apartments on Kitale Lane, off Dennis Pritt road, Nairobi on Thursday afternoon.

The body of Monicah Nyawira Kimani was found inside a bathtub by her sister who came visiting.

The sister told police they had to break into the house having failed to get a response after knocking several times.They were shocked to find the body in the bathroom with a slit neck. Nyawira lived alone.

Her hands had also been tied from behind with a rope, an indication that Nyawira was tortured before being killed.

According to the relatives, Nyawira had just returned to the country on Thursday from South Sudan where she worked.

She was scheduled to Fly to Dubai on Friday evening. Police questioned a caretaker and guards at the flats.

Monica’s body was discovered by her brother George, on Thursday afternoon, who found her body dumped in a bathtub inside her apartment.

"Tulivunja mlango tukaingia, nilipata amekatwa shingo na ako dipped in a bathtub with her hands tied and the water was running,” he told Citizen Digital.

“I came to check on her since my mother had called and she wasn’t picking. I sent her a message but she never replied yet we were to meet, since she was to travel to Dubai today,” he added.

The 29 year old had reportedly landed from a business trip in South Sudan and had allegedly met two friends on Wednesday night.

In an interview, her father shared that she had recently bought a house in Ruaka but wanted to live nearer to town hence she moved to Denis Pritt Road.

The father reveals that he would have paid her debts if she had any, that might have led to her killing. He wants to know why his daughter was killed.

https://www.torimill.co/world/9917/29-year-old-kenyan-lady-found-with-throat-slit-body-dumped-in-bathtub.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
this is indeed an act of wickedness
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by lexy2014: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
HeWrites:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
which one we go follow or u made up d story?

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by v2: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
First Monica's body was found by her sister who came visiting and again found by her brother George. Which of Dem see her o?

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Photos of the naked slit throat or u know the rest sad
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by magicminister: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2018
pejuakinab:
Blacks are wicked

You're just a mental slave. Too bad!!

Tell me one single crime that committed by a black person that white people have not done 100 times over but I don't hear you saying "whites are wicked".

Free yourself bro cos mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Deji63: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004 pikin. This is worse than baby mama. I hope your punishment for encouraging deadbeat is worse than this as you dey rejoice for another person pikin waterloo. RIP pretty damsel.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by onmyowncj: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Pictures pls,but this babe is too fine to be wasted, though I suspect business deal with rough cabals,imagin south Sudan then to dubia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.