Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without (4252 Views)

Live Like A King By Earning 500k-1m Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing / Nhire Review : You Can Be Earning Like N200,000 Monthly With Nhire / Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by felixbest(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2018
I created a thread like 2weeks ago on how to make money using Mathgain and MMBS. but unfortunately the MOD deleted the thread. But if you are still interested to join us, i have created a whatsapp group for general in order to avoid ban or thread been deleted again.

Check my signature for General Whatsapp group i will post the FAQs and Answers to the Group as well

HOW YOU WORTH 500K+ MONTHLY

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE MAKING N500,000 + MONTHLY IN SPORT BETTING
I am Festus by name I have been a victim of long bet slip for years which nearly sent me to the village. Until when I realize that to win long bet slip required great luck not by trying and also the probability of winning is 0.001%. (Although there are many testimonies of people that won millions with small stakes, but it is one out of 1,000,000 people that can eventually won it).
I decided to change my betting mentality, I bought many e-books online, make some researches and after many years, to God be the glory! I’m able to get some things right).
To make it with Sport betting
1. You must see it as an investment not gambling
2. Have a betting Plan or Method E.G Betting with Flat Stake(83% success) eg. Bankroll of 7k
Day 1: 3odds x 1= 3k
Day 2: 3odds x 1 = 0
Day 3: 3odds x 1 = 0
Day 4: 3odds x 1 = 3k
Day 5: 3odds x 1 = 3k
Day 6: 3odds x 1 = 0
Day 7: 3odds x 1 = 3k
At the end of the week Total stake = 7k, Total winning = 12k, Total Profit 12k-7k = 5k profits from 4 days winning (I just use flat stake as example).
3. Stay Away from Virtual
4. etc
For more info or you need my Ebook on Summary of How to Predicts and the Best 20 working Betting Plan in Nigeria for just $9 or 5k Call or Whatsapp (Festus).

It always Pains me how People lament of how they are losing their money to bookies.
I will share with you 2 out of the Hottest 30 winning methods or plan that has 100% - 99.5% winning rate.
1. Mathgain Betting: in mathgain betting your winning is 100% sure but has low interest from 5% to 40%, it is basically for high stakers, yes in mathgain you can never lose your money, it is either win or win.
How Mathgain Betting Works
We play opposite options in two different bookies like over2.5 and under2.5 so whichever way one must enter and we make our gain. We capitalize on odds difference in bookies.
Example: Mathgain of 8.85% was Spot on Man City Vs Liverpool
Investment of N100,000 you will win N108,850 no matter the outcome
Bookies Even Odds Stake
Bet9ja Home Win 2.49 43,713
Nairabet Draw 4.40 24,737
Nairabet Away Win 3.45 31,549
From this bet the total stake is N100,000 no matter the outcome you will win N108,850.
But you cannot easily spot mathgain odds by yourself So, I have a VIP group on it Strictly Mathgain that you can join if you wish. But I will be giving out free mathgain bets for the next three days now to see how free money look like. In mathgain you win immediately you stake.
How to Bet of Mathgain
1. Make sure you open online account of this bookies
Bet9ja, Naijabet, Nairabet, Goldenwinners, Merrybet, 1xbet, Surebet, Sportybet and Kingbet
2. Let your Debit Card Ready (Don’t deposit to any of the bookies yet)
3. After you receive mathgain or you spot it by yourself. Fund the Bookie and place your bet immediately
4. withdraw your winnings
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by felixbest(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2018
2. Modified Martingale Betting System: This is a Modified Martingale Betting System which has 99.5% success rate. Here you bet with 2,3,4 odds daily with flat stake but no matter your looses you will surely double or triple your bankroll at the end of 30days, once you have a winning in every 4 days interval.

How MMBS Works
Using 2 odds daily
Assumed That Bankroll is 52,000 the returns will be 105 to 110,000 after 30 days
Day 1 = 2 x 2,000 = 4,000 win
Day 2 = 2 x 2,000 = 0 lost
Day 3 = 2 x 6,000 = 0 lost
Day 4 = 2 x 14,000= 28,000 win
Day 5 = 2 x 2000 = 0 lost
Day 6 = 2 x 6000 = 12,000 win
No matter the number of losses you have since you don’t loss 4 days consecutively you will meet your target, that is you will double your bankroll within 30 days. I have a VIP Group on this MMBS as well, to join you just need to fund your online bet9ja account and screenshot it showing your name to me, I will be guiding you on amount to stake for each game. It is free for the first month after that you will be paying 20% of the estimated profits monthly.
I will be giving out free 2odds for three days now.
How To Bet on Modified Martingale Betting System
1. Open New Bet9ja Account
2. Fund it with the Bankroll you want to use( 40k, 50k, 200k, 500k, 1m)
3. Don’t play any other game with the money
4. Follow instruction
5. Withdraw your 100% profits (back to 4)

for more info join the general whatsapp group from my signature
I remain Loyal
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by felixbest(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Summary of Mathgain
In mathgain you stake on all possible events in a match. E.g Over 2.5 and Under 2.5, But you are capitalizing on odds difference in bookies to make profits. Hence, you will need to open many Nigeria bookies online accounts; Need Master Card (for funding).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on Mathgain
1q. How does mathgain work?
1a. In mathgain you bet on all possible events in a match E.g Over 2.5 and Under 2.5, But you are capitalizing on odds difference in bookies to make profits.
2q. What are the necessary things to do best on mathgain matches?
2a. You need to create online betting accounts with many Nigerian bookies as much as possible
3q. Do I need to fund them all?
3a. You don’t need to fund any, you only fund them when you want to mathgain on them
4q. How does mathgain bets look like?
4a. Mathgain of 10% using 200k as investment you will see something like this
Match: Barcelona vs Las Palmas
League: Spanish Leagues
Bookies Events Odds Stakes Win
Nairabet Under1.5 23.12 9,556 220,000
Kingbet Over 1.5 1.16 190,444 220,000
No matter the outcome you will win your money with 10% profits

5q. Do you have a VIP group on Mathgain?
5a. Yes
6q. How often did you see Mathgain matches?
6a. At least 2times in 3days
7q. How can I join your Mathgain VIP group?
8a. You will pay some tokens to join, we have weekly and monthly package
9q. What is the subscription for weekly package and monthly one
9a. It is just 8k for 7days and 20k for 30days
10q. What is the minimum mathgain percentage you can get?
11a. At least 5-8%
12q. How will you be posting your games?
12a. The game will be posted atleast 6 hours before the kickoff
13a. What is the minimum capital required to start with?
13b. It strictly for high investors, but you can start with 100,000

Summary of MMBS
It a plan that guarantee gaining 100% of your capital or Bank roll at the end of 30days, no matter the losses you have during that 30days, provided that you don’t lose your 2odds for four days consecutively. It you lose for 3days consecutively and win on the 4th day you will still arrived to 100% profits at the end of 30days. E.g 500k capital will equal to 1M
Frequently Asked Questions and answers on MMBS
1q: How does MMBS work?
1a. in MMBS you double your initial capital at the end of 30days e.g 300k = 600k
2q. Will I stake all the money at once?
2a. No, you will be staking certain percentage daily
3q. How sure is this plan
3a. This plan is 99.89% sure Because you can only you lose your money if you lose 4 times consecutively. But it’s 101% as far as my VIP is concern because I can’t lose 2odds for three days consecutively talk less of losing it 4 days in a row.
4q. Do you have a VIP for MMBS?
4a. Yes of course
5q. How much is it?
5a. it’s free to join for the first 30days, after 30days you will pay 20% commission of your estimated profits to renew your plan
6q. How can I join the MMBS VIP?
6a. You will need to fund your online betting account with the bankroll or capital you want to use, then, you will now screenshot the your online betting account showing your name and amount you invested to my whatsapp number
7q. How will I know the amount to stake since I will staking certain percentage of my investments daily?
7a. You will be guided and instruct on amount to stake
8q. When will you be posting your games?
8a. The game will be posted before 1pm daily
9q. So what is the minimum bankroll needed?
9a. The minimum is 50k
10q. Assumed that I choose 100k as minimum bankroll, what will now be your commission after 30days?
10a. With 100k you will make up to 112k profits after 30days your 20% commission will base on your capital which is 100k you will pay 20k as commission.
11q. Can I bets with the money or add another tips for your given tips?
11a. NO, you must not bet with the money or add another tips to it

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by freemi(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2018
no free arb game 2day?
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by IbrahimDamola: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na so...

Quote me for ten sure odds next week. My strategy is not impulsive betting but regulated and calculated betting. Bet9ja dey pay atleast me 3 times in 4 weeks. More than 75% success rate.

Na their money I dey use play now and e no go finish even till next 2 years.
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by beatmonster(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Na so...

Quote me for ten sure odds next week. My strategy is not impulsive betting but regulated and calculated betting. Bet9ja dey pay atleast me 3 times in 4 weeks. More than 75% success rate.

Na their money I dey use play now and e no go finish even till next 2 years.

Baba your boy is loyal and following Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Hunry: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2018
500k indeed...

This guy chop 5 straight losses. Him no know say alabi jazz strong. Bankroll don enter bush.

When alabi hears you have found a formula to beat him, he will be like

Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by MrAction: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Boss Drop your Number WhatsApp number.
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by freemi(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Hunry:
500k indeed...

This guy chop 5 straight losses. Him no know say alabi jazz strong. Bankroll don enter bush.

When alabi hears you have found a formula to beat him, he will be like
hahahaha
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Mastadon(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
WhatsApp 08123694019
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Mastadon(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Share me the link on WhatsApp 08123694019
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Mastadon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Text on WhatsApp@08123694019
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Femtexdjohn1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
felixbest:
I created a thread like 2weeks ago on how to make money using Mathgain and MMBS. but unfortunately the MOD deleted the thread. But if you are still interested to join us, i have created a whatsapp group for general in order to avoid ban or thread been deleted again.

Check my signature for General Whatsapp group i will post the FAQs and Answers to the Group as well

I am Festus by name I have been a victim of long bet slip for years which nearly sent me to the village. Until when I realize that to win long bet slip required great luck not by trying and also the probability of winning is 0.001%. (Although there are many testimonies of people that won millions with small stakes, but it is one out of 1,000,000 people that can eventually won it).
I decided to change my betting mentality, I bought many e-books online, make some researches and after many years, to God be the glory! I’m able to get some things right).
2. Have a betting Plan or Method E.G Betting with Flat Stake(83% success) eg. Bankroll of 7k
At the end of the week Total stake = 7k, Total winning = 12k, Total Profit 12k-7k = 5k profits from 4 days winning (I just use flat stake as example).
4. etc
For more info or you need my Ebook on Summary of How to Predicts and the Best 20 working Betting Plan in Nigeria for just $9 or 5k Call or Whatsapp (Festus).

It always Pains me how People lament of how they are losing their money to bookies.
I will share with you 2 out of the Hottest 30 winning methods or plan that has 100% - 99.5% winning rate.
1. Mathgain Betting: in mathgain betting your winning is 100% sure but has low interest from 5% to 40%, it is basically for high stakers, yes in mathgain you can never lose your money, it is either win or win.
We play opposite options in two different bookies like over2.5 and under2.5 so whichever way one must enter and we make our gain. We capitalize on odds difference in bookies.
Bookies Even Odds Stake
From this bet the total stake is N100,000 no matter the outcome you will win N108,850.
But you cannot easily spot mathgain odds by yourself So, I have a VIP group on it Strictly Mathgain that you can join if you wish. But I will be giving out free mathgain bets for the next three days now to see how free money look like. In mathgain you win immediately you stake.
How to Bet of Mathgain
Bet9ja, Naijabet, Nairabet, Goldenwinners, Merrybet, 1xbet, Surebet, Sportybet and Kingbet
3. After you receive mathgain or you spot it by yourself. Fund the Bookie and place your bet immediately

0.70.3.4.6.2.0.7 24
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by martyns200(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=felixbest post=71412532]I created a thread like 2weeks ago on how to make money using Mathgain and MMBS. but unfortunately the MOD deleted the thread. But if you are still interested to join us, i have created a whatsapp group for general in order to avoid ban or thread been deleted again.

Add me to ur mathgain GRP, 08023107057

4. etc

Bookies Even Odds Stake
How to Bet of Mathgain

Zero eight zero two three one zero seven zero five seven, add me to mathgain group
Re: How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without by Paschalchike6: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Boss I am seriously interested in mathgain..pls add me to the group or let's chat 07015352742
Or email me paschalchike0@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is One Source Of Income Risky? / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) / Paypal Fund And Pay 4 Me Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.