Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? (781 Views)

Can You Go Back To Jss1 Cos Of 80 Billion Naira / Mr. Buhari said he needs 242 billion naira for election / Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by Kemkemgirl(f): 5:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Came across this tweet last night by one of the Popular Social Media Influencer Mr Ahmed. He thrown a dicey question that Nigerians didn't hesitate to speak their minds.

He Tweeted: 10b to tear all your educational certificates would you take it?

source: http://www.naijatalkzone.com/2018/09/popular-social-media-influencer-mr.html?m=1

Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by checkolatunji: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
1million naira and I will tear the thing cos I can always get another one from business center. No body cares to confirm if it's fake or not but they only confirm if you truly went to school
Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by efec(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2018
tear??, would set it ablaze sef
Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Annoying question undecided
Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by anochuko01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
I'll even call a party with friends, relatives and my lecturers too, and i'll pay tv stations to show it live.
i'll go ahead to burn down my primary and secondary schools, and give them 1billion each.
Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by Xavier5(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Of course, I will tear the certificate. Wey the money dey self. Do you know what I can do with #10B. Who certificate help. With that money, I will get back the certificate.

Lefulefu, how you see this one.

#Xavier.
Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Xavier5:
Of course, I will tear the certificate. Wey the money dey self. Do you know what I can do with #10B. Who certificate help. With that money, I will get back the certificate.

Lefulefu, how you see this one.

#Xavier.
cheesy with d ten billion u can still use a little from d money to get back ur certificate after u have torn itcheesy. Who no like moneycheesy.

Re: 10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? by Soulsymbol99: 5:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Can i burn down my schools 2 show commitment? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Celebrate Their Birthday��� / When You Call Nigerian Police Vs When They Want To Arrest A Yahoo Boy / [KLASSIC TV] Best Whatsapp Entertainment TV For Jokes & Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.