Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (44767 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Robber raped me with poly bag as condom, teacher tells court / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by goshen26: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Wetin she go do for the hotel with am......
If this is true may that dude dick never raise again

You are one of the people that made PMB said that Naija youths are lazy. If u had read that small article you will know the accused is her boss who lured her under the pretense of "let me have some cash from today's sales"

Oga oooo
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by algaray(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2018
skinnyzsam post=71416268]Wetin she go do for the hotel with am......
If this is true may that dude dick never raise again .....she works there
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Randy old men full Bayelsa. The Sodom of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
So rapists have been using condom before?? Hanty rape is hit and run thing, no time to insert condom..You enjoyed the rape but wetin dey vex u be say he no use condom..U never chichonchin

3 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Dem dey rape person with condom before?

2 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
See MATTER oooo
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Franklyspeakin: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
But Does she want to marry him??[color=#990000][/color]

adewumiopeyemi:
Na. Waoo. Gues he want to marry you that. Why he didn't use condom for you.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Lifestone:
I hope this case won't be mishandled again. Poor, poor. They haven't linked the accused to the crime. I weep for my country.
The victim should have gone to Govt hospital same day, you went to a private hospital next day and they claimed to have seen sperm coming out still from the vagina next day, no sample was taken, no visit to the crime scene! gosh.
What an investigation.
I really hope this lady get justice, but from what I have read so far, it looks doubtful. In criminal case, prosecution must prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, this isn't looking so
I have read several comments, but yours is exceptional.
U are thinking.
Kudos man
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Duru009(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
What will you be doing in a hotel room by 8pm, he invited u and went by that odd hour

Nonsence
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Fourwinds: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Another useless idiot in government office...

And the foolish amoeba will call himself a youth...

It will never be well him all through the remaining part of his life..
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by skinnyzsam(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Basic comprehension you're lacking....is it that you cannot read and understand or what...

Ok let summerize for you in vernacular..the gal dey work as cashier for the hotel wey the security adviser wey rape her be manager.

Your papa for their o if I no read the post werin warrant you to type this insult.....
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Fourwinds: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Duru009:
What will you be doing in a hotel room by 8pm, he invited u and went by that odd hour

Nonsence
it is like you don't understand simple English....

For your information that is where she works
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by skinnyzsam(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2018
goshen26:

You are one of the people that made PMB said that Naija youths are lazy. If u had read that small article you will know the accused is her boss who lured her under the pretense of "let me have some cash from today's sales"

Oga oooo

Your head dey blink abi, idiot nah you and ya family be lazy Nigerian youth
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by docadams: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
The doctor messed up in his examination. The whitish discharge in the lady's pubic area should have been taken and preserved for DNA analysis. That is the only incontrovertible evidence linking the man with the crime. Let's hope the defense attorney won't be half as smart as an attorney should be.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Duru009(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Fourwinds:
it is like you don't understand simple English....

For your information that is where she works

You knew the man was touching u sexually b4 and you went. Nonsense !

Simple English ke !
I have made my point !

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Elzak(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
This is the problem with Nigerians. How true have u investigated the accusation to be before u are cursing and insulting

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by mandatory2217: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
The man hasn't done well at all.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by horhizah(f): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Wetin she go do for the hotel with am......

Please read the story well before asking.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Arthurity1(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
The punishment for rape should be castration! Maybe then they will learn.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
No am not sir. undecided
madridsta007:

Are you trivialising rape?
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by skinnyzsam(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2018
horhizah:

Please read the story well before asking.

Madam thank you ok , I don read and understand am
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Mankosi: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2018
That doctor would have collected the semen as an evidence. With the semen they can nail the man.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by weyreypey: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
God protect oyindidi.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by educhigo: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
weting you find go to his hotel room,this girl is hole,maybe the money he pay you don finish then you come here to complain,i wont pity you,next time if a guy invite you in hotel then refuse

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Chevronstaff: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2018
wetin carry you go hotel in the first place madam?

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by adeowo84(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
olowo1930:
well, the habit is bad but their was an agreement with them, if someone invites me into an hotel at around 8pm, at least a right think person should know the purpose except diabolic means. may God help us to curb this unforgettable game of life

Oh not again! Why is it difficult to comprehend simple write up?... She work as a cashier in d hotel own by the rapist( former chief security officer)
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by adeowo84(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
educhigo:
weting you find go to his hotel room,this girl is hole,maybe the money he pay you don finish then you come here to complain,i wont pity you,next time if a guy invite you in hotel then refuse

Oh not again! Why is it difficult to comprehend simple write up?... She work as a cashier in d hotel own by the rapist( former chief security officer) #olodo
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
weyreypey:
God protect oyin..didi.
Amen, may God protect you too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by poseidon12: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Wetin she go do for the hotel room with am, when she knows fully that the idiot had advances on her......

So you did not read the part that says she is a cashier at the hotel run by the accused? She is an employee there.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018
No b your mate sustained this injury while avoiding rape,but u jejely opened your leg for Ex governor and started complaining bcoz he didn't use condom..Hoe lo show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water / Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.