Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says (30026 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by correctbae: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2018
For the past days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been ongoing, he has been called out for not owning up to his duty. The recent was done by Shola, his first babymama who exposed Screenshots of chats she had with Wizkid concerning the welfare of their son.
However, a lady who thought she reasons well enough has taken to her twitter handle to address the issue, according to her tweets, she is a lady and fully supports the attitude of Wizkid towards his babymama, she advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

Read full tweet:

I’m a woman and I support wizkid,
Women should learn to fend for their seeds , my father died four years back, even before he died my mother has been the one fending for my family , and boom � she was not in our lives the way a mother should but right now I’m grown and I truly understand why
So y’all can hate wizkid for treating her like a useless girl but he’s a man and the only connection binding them is Tife . Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family .
Since Shola is bothered about wizkid not being there for his son , why not grant him the role of a baby daddy so you can feel the emptiness from wiz side , at least you’ll be the one having a life like wizkid while he looks after your child
You love your child dearly but the circumstances surrounding your child requires you has his mother to put yourself aside and put your child first all because you’re a baby mama, be at peace with your soul
Get a life shola , give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having a star boy dad! You are his mother and will forever be ! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son First
Don’t be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies , you as well should put out negativity, you’re a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/22/im-a-woman-i-support-wizkid-shola-should-get-a-life-and-fend-for-her-son-lady-tweets/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by correctbae: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2018
More

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by otipoju(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Coming from the mouth of an mbeke...wetin you know madam

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by lalanice(f): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Right, give him his son then but she won't because she also wants the attention, reason she had the child in the first place.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dafemnet: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2018
She's living in a 2m house and still complaining.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Ever8054: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:
.you sound like a lazy gold digger...

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by amaniro: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2018
She should fend when she's with the son of a billionaire?

30 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Ever8054:
.you sound like a lazy gold digger...

Oga...shut up!!!

35 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by itspzpics(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Checkout This Cute Photo of Nigerian Lady and Her kid rocking Nysc kit >>>HERE
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2018
aproko everywhere, if you like support wizkkd that has no effect on the already lifeless Nigerian economy. so because her mother suffered to train her other women should also tow the same line.

57 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by midolian(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Arrant nonsense..

I have noticed it's always easy for women to counsel others when they are not in their shoes.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2018
I don't think it is wise to grant wizkid a full custody of his son like she said.Judging by his incessant habit of smoking and drinking,he is not fit for that to prevent him from influencing his son negatively.
This lady don't even know what she is saying

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Tamarapetty(f): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok, so how much wizkid kon pay you for this writeup??

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
This ugly bitch thinks she has an opinion.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by tstx(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2018
ok
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by tstx(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Kolombz:
I don't think it is wise to grant wizkid a full custody of his son like she said.Judging by his incessant habit of smoking and drinking,he is not fit for that to prevent influencing his son negatively.
This lady don't even know what is saying

What is this one spewing.... Which musician no dey smoke?

see my signature jare

25 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Maybe if she was the one that give birth to the boy she would have understand.

A boy needs his father that's the most Important part of his life--Big Pun

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by itskings: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2018
c
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by BruncleZuma: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by sanpipita(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2018
I didn't even bother reading the content cos I know its an attention seeking write up from a fame thirsty lady, hopefully wizkid will notice her and pick her up, yeye

28 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Nairaland Single mothers will come for ya head!!

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Eponyeeboz: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Shola Ogudugu was brought up by only her Mom. She has a brother and the two of them are the only children of her mother. Shola Ogudugu was single-handedly brought up by her mom who toiled day and night for her and her brother.

As far back as around 2008, she had been sneaking out of Command Sec Sch Ikeja on wild escapades such that even her mother had to report her in Sch.

Since she couldn't keep her legs closed, she should learn from her mother and work for her son's upkeep. After all, it's her mother who provided for her without her father.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Mtsheww. What is this one saying sef. Reason your mother started fending for you full time was because your father died. Why is she pouring her frustration here.

Don't like judging, but I read some of the chats released by Shola and I was thinking ' what if this is my sister'.

How can wizkid keep treating the woman and sometimes, her son like trash.

How can someone literally have a conversation with herself throughout the year. Wizkid hasn't been fair to Shola and the lil baby if the chat is anything to go by.

He's a busy guy. We know. Many of us are and yet we take care of our families.

I think Shola should pick whatever is left of her self worth, forget wizkid and find a way to take care of the baby. I felt embarrassed reading through the chat. Ah! Ah!

Treat people with respect even if you don't like/love them anymore.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ifymadu: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere, so cos her dad failed in his responsibilities to fend for her family other women should be made to go through her mother went through abi. She should quickly get married and be the breadwinner of her home.

9 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Sterope(f): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
What is this one saying? undecided

9 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by baby124: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
See her head like square. See how Linda talk talk... last last same thing happened to her. Till you are in a situation don’t judge people. Otherwise God will decide to give you humility. Desperate creature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Well well well, she partially made sense sha
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Yeecar(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:
She actually has a point! Her wise opinion too, and you don't need to insult her for it.

15 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by baby124: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2018
dafemnet:
She's living in a 2m house and still complaining.
If you saw her in okokomaiko with Wizkids son, you will talk more than this.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) / Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag / Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.