Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says (30028 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Deji63: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
So that Wizzy can damage the boys life with weed. Only stay over weed crusher don dey inside tbe boy bag, he don dey touch bumbum touch bobby.I suspect Wizkid is behind that tweet one way or the other.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dafemnet: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
a well trained man will not throw insult @ pple dey don't know, so I doubt if she did.
lol u sound like a sad baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Mtsheww. What is this one saying sef. Reason your mother started fending for you full time was because your father died. Why is she pouring her frustration here.

Don't like judging, but I read some of the chats released by Shola and I was thinking ' what if this is my sister'.

How can wizkid keep treating the woman and sometimes, her son like trash.

How can someone literally have a conversation with herself throughout the year. Wizkid hasn't been fair to Shola and the lil baby if the chat is anything to go by.

He's a busy guy. We know. Many of us are and yet we take care of our families.

I think Shola should pick whatever is left of her self worth, forget wizkid and find a way to take care of the baby. I felt embarrassed reading through the chat. Ah! Ah!

Treat people with respect even if you don't like/love them anymore.

Could you send me a link to that thread where their chats were uploaded?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Akupuome555(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:
See her head like square. See how Linda talk talk... last last same thing happened to her. Till you are in a situation don’t judge people. Otherwise God will decide to give you humility. Desperate creature.
....shut up re u God?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by fancy4eve(f): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
dafemnet:
lol u sound like a sad baby mama.
hahahahahhaahaha ur not good@ guessing ohk, just try harder next tym nd stop blabbing rubbish.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by don4real18(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Kolombz:
I don't think it is wise to grant wizkid a full custody of his son like she said.Judging by his incessant habit of smoking and drinking,he is not fit for that to prevent him from influencing his son negatively.
This lady don't even know what she is saying
Didn't she know that he drinks and smokes before opening her legs for him?
I'm very sure that if he proposes to marry her today, she will jump at the opportunity...
She should go and work and make money. Lazying around waiting for a man to take care of her needs is really irritating. There are many single mothers out there who don't get support from the child's dad yet the children are well to do

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by don4real18(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
ImaIma1:
Even a couple that are both working and have a child still need support support not to talk of a single mum fending for the kid alone.

As a mother; she cannot just release her child to Whizkid. It doesn't even make sense. Mother and child is a strong bond.
So a father and child is a soft bond, right?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by 12345baba(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:
Coming from the mouth of an mbeke...wetin you know madam
see how u tackle ur fellow woman now after una go say men dey mistreat una. Tackle her opinion and not her looks. She even fit fine pass u

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by don4real18(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:

A man that blocks the mother of his child on the phone till he is ready to see his son? Yea, ok. Has Wizkid come out to say she stopped him from seeing his son?
Perhaps, he has learnt not to post everything on social media
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by nedi1991: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
This trend of having baby mamas with celebrities is the problem. Like someone said earlier, didn't she know that he smokes and drinks before she opened legs for him?

I do not support Wizkid if he is truly irresponsible, but I think sometimes these baby mamas deserve what they get. Using a poor innocent to tie down a man and make your life better. If she continues to complain this way, she is basically telling us that without that link of the child to WizKid, she will be unable to rise above adversity and support herself.

Women who deliberately take in for the purpose of tying down a celeb and using the kid as a money making venture should be arrested. I just pity the poor innocent child in all of this.

Have you seen the way WizKid adores the child he with his manager, you can see that as a matter of fact, its in his best interest to do so. She practically orchestrated his international success. A baby mama still, but a strong and independent one.

Thus, while I do not support the idea of single parenting, if you choose to be a baby mama, then you must be prepared to take of that child without the intervention of the father. That will maintain your respect and secure the future of that innocent kid.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2018
adesina746:

Actually based on what i read and what it looks likes cos av been in such situation before though no child was involved in mine. It was a different story but simlar scenario. And i will say d lady told 80% lies against me for self pity. I claimed the remaining 20% mistake i made and corrected them. Though Wiz has his fault too and i hope he learns from his mistakes and correct them as well. But i hadly believe a lady that spoils peoples reputation without saying her own fault too. In most cases that i have seen the ladies lies outweigh the truth with a far margine. Even Sophia faced something similar with davido but she didnt break the internet with it. It was Davids Father that actually decided to be paying her 300k monthly before the two families settled thier rift due to the travelling issue they had then and davido took responsibility from then on. Only when wizkid narrates his own story before we know the truth.
Yes bro am with u on that
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2018
correctbae:
For the past days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been ongoing, he has been called out for not owning up to his duty. The recent was done by Shola, his first babymama who exposed Screenshots of chats she had with Wizkid concerning the welfare of their son.
However, a lady who thought she reasons well enough has taken to her twitter handle to address the issue, according to her tweets, she is a lady and fully supports the attitude of Wizkid towards his babymama, she advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

Read full tweet:

I’m a woman and I support wizkid,
Women should learn to fend for their seeds , my father died four years back, even before he died my mother has been the one fending for my family , and boom � she was not in our lives the way a mother should but right now I’m grown and I truly understand why
So y’all can hate wizkid for treating her like a useless girl but he’s a man and the only connection binding them is Tife . Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family .
Since Shola is bothered about wizkid not being there for his son , why not grant him the role of a baby daddy so you can feel the emptiness from wiz side , at least you’ll be the one having a life like wizkid while he looks after your child
You love your child dearly but the circumstances surrounding your child requires you has his mother to put yourself aside and put your child first all because you’re a baby mama, be at peace with your soul
Get a life shola , give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having a star boy dad! You are his mother and will forever be ! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son First
Don’t be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies , you as well should put out negativity, you’re a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/22/im-a-woman-i-support-wizkid-shola-should-get-a-life-and-fend-for-her-son-lady-tweets/

This girl is silly.

Meanwhile both sane n insane judges will ever hand over any child to Wizkid for custody of the mother for any reason isn't around.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Mavor: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:
Ignorant cow. That is why most ladies of your generation are useless and seen as a burden and liability by men. The girl in the tweet has more sense than you can acquire in a million years. When God said "He who finds a wife finds a good thing", he was referring to her type, not ladies like you. Comprende?

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by pablosa7(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
shola! shola! are nw a comedian cos all dis ur drama is funny to me street wise, abort d pregnancy u did not cos u thought u have hit jackpot, give up the custody of the child to wizkid's family no cos u tink u can hold a street g turn celebrity down wit u wit a baby, oya give the child ur best no u are waiting for d dad..she is complaining dat he is neva there for d child, most wealthy men who are flirt hardly have time for their children and wife not to talk of a babymama.every polygamous home have d favoured and d one feeling rejected maybe u are dat one..u tink cos he is a celebrity he would b afraid of his ill act if exposed. u cant have dat g's attention so give up d child to his mom or beta still u take care of d baby urself and live a blissful life and stop making noise like a rejected dog seeking attention

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Adakintroy: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Shola Ogudugu was brought up by only her Mom. She has a brother and the two of them are the only children of her mother. Shola Ogudugu was single-handedly brought up by her mom who toiled day and night for her and her brother.

As far back as around 2008, she had been sneaking out of Command Sec Sch Ikeja on wild escapades such that even her mother had to report her in Sch.

Since she couldn't keep her legs closed, she should learn from her mother and work for her son's upkeep. After all, it's her mother who provided for her without her father.

This girls will fight you oo..this children are meal tickets gone wrong. Don't make a bad case worst. Mbok!

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Born2Breed(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2018
correctbae:
For the past days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been ongoing, he has been called out for not owning up to his duty. The recent was done by Shola, his first babymama who exposed Screenshots of chats she had with Wizkid concerning the welfare of their son.
However, a lady who thought she reasons well enough has taken to her twitter handle to address the issue, according to her tweets, she is a lady and fully supports the attitude of Wizkid towards his babymama, she advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

Read full tweet:

I’m a woman and I support wizkid,
Women should learn to fend for their seeds , my father died four years back, even before he died my mother has been the one fending for my family , and boom � she was not in our lives the way a mother should but right now I’m grown and I truly understand why
So y’all can hate wizkid for treating her like a useless girl but he’s a man and the only connection binding them is Tife . Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family .
Since Shola is bothered about wizkid not being there for his son , why not grant him the role of a baby daddy so you can feel the emptiness from wiz side , at least you’ll be the one having a life like wizkid while he looks after your child
You love your child dearly but the circumstances surrounding your child requires you has his mother to put yourself aside and put your child first all because you’re a baby mama, be at peace with your soul
Get a life shola , give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having a star boy dad! You are his mother and will forever be ! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son First
Don’t be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies , you as well should put out negativity, you’re a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/22/im-a-woman-i-support-wizkid-shola-should-get-a-life-and-fend-for-her-son-lady-tweets/

This girl is making sense. Shola thought she has hit a jackpot by giving wizzy a child. The girl will never grant wizkid the sole custody cos that will be end to meal ticket. Wizkid can negotiate with her, give my mum the child and I settle u financially.

Btw the kid dont look happy in the second pix.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by DerrickzB: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:

She knows d truth most ladies won't accept!! D baby mama should stop using tife as a means of livelihood.. She works and gets paid.. Let her allow wizkid be the man and stop running here n there to always call him for things she can handle.. Abi d child na only wiz kid own??.. She even stays in a 2m house, m sure it's being paid by wiz cause of tife.. I mean how does that sound?? The only perien wiz is taking care of is tife and can a kid really live a 2m naira apartment

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ww007: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
this write up is a beautiful piece of rubbish. stop exposing your stupidity and foolishness on social media. when two immature minds meet, what do u expect?the child in question should be taken to a stable home, away from shola and wizkid.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dyadeleye(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Can Wizkid physically take care of his son with his schedule? So, the son should be raised by nannies and girlfriends while his mother is alive?
I'm not really concerned about the mother, but he should try and be in his son's life. He should remember birthdays, see him regularly even if it's not daily due to his schedule, and be a good role model.
This life is too short, and the children are soaking in all these. The son will remember not getting phone calls on his birthdays, or presents from his father. He won't have any memories of spending time with his father, no parks, no holidays, no shows together.
How will he now develop any fondness for the man? Later, they will say his mother turned him against his father, not knowing it's the seeds the father sowed that's germinating.
If Davido goes on the way he is, his children won't forget him. They will remember the birthdays, the presents , the times they went to so so place, the dog the dad gifted them, the dad going to their school.
It's important to create good memories with your children.

Hmmmmmm

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Gkemz: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
This naïve girl wants to be next in line. That's why she's sidelining Wizkid's babymama so as to take over. But unfortunately she's ugly.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by OliveCynosure(f): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2018
What's this one saying? The issue isn't about fending for her son but Wiz doing more than being a social media daddy. Money doesn't equal attention.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by AjiAmu(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, will not blame her weck advice cus she's not in shola's shoes, na ur type dey make noise pass! d fact dat ur mum ws able 2 condone such from ur deadbeat dad does not mean every dad should emulate him, pls do us a favour nd keep ur stupid advice to ur self.

I still don't see reasons y women can not support each oda, last tym was aunty Kemi nd now dis YEYE, u guys should learn to support each oda so we cn make dis world a better place 4 our children.
So women should go about supporting evil just because it's done by their fellow women?..This is exactly why this country is in serious trouble

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by eph12(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:

irresponsible father dont pay child bills
irresponsible fathers dont pay rents
irresponsible father dont pay vacation fees

shola is not wizkid girlfriend or wife wizkid doesnt owe her any shit apart from child support.
One can be irresponsible in a lot of ways
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by eph12(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
not only wizkid my dear, most of our men re now lazy to d core, dat dey hv turn wives into slave.

I won't advice her 2 raise dat child alone, cus wen he's grown up, he might go back to his father, u know nigeria nd our YEYE mentality, gettn a support is her ryt so she should fight 4 it. Monkey no go work nd Bamboo go cum chop.
In what way is wizkid not supporting?

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by SonofDevil: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

One can be irresponsible in a lot of ways
shove that in your ass .wizkid pays his bills shola is not legally married to him. as soon as tife clocks 16 he will choose whether to side with his billionaire father or the money hungry mother

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Kdon2: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
correctbae:
More

This one na tart now!

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kolombz:
I don't think it is wise to grant wizkid a full custody of his son like she said.Judging by his incessant habit of smoking and drinking,he is not fit for that to prevent him from influencing his son negatively.
This lady don't even know what she is saying
Whether the son stays with Wizkid or not he’ll still pick up the habit if not monitored because Wizkid is always on TV smoking
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
shove that in your ass .wizkid pays his bills shola is not legally married to him. as soon as tife clocks 16 he will choose whether to side with his billionaire father or the money hungry mother
If it was between the hungry money mother and you, we all know that the kid will choose her. Is that why you're angry?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by SonofDevil: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

If it was between the hungry money mother and you, we all know that the kid will choose her. Is that why you're angry?
get the Bleep outta here.
let shola remain single for next 10 years then we can take the discussion up from there

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by jaymichael(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
dafemnet:
She's living in a 2m house and still complaining.
Even goes on Holiday with Tife all on Wizkid's bill and she day Wizkid no dey try. If na me be Wizkid I go collect my son forcefully then leave her to her fate.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by SonofDevil: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Whether the son stays with Wizkid or not he’ll still pick up the habit if not monitored because Wizkid is always on TV smoking
so where did some pastors pick habit of sleeping with choristers , and members

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) / Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.