Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) (1597 Views)

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples / How To Trigger Love Through Words / Do You Know Sex Not Likely To Trigger A Heart Attack, Study Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by Donshaga(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Hey man,

David D'Angelo, the pioneer of cocky/funny game, used to say, "attraction is not a choice".

He changed the way everyone thought about female sexual arousal when he said that.

And he was absolutely right...

A woman does not get to choose who she is attracted to.

Her EMOTIONS choose for her.

It's NOT logical.

As a guy, you're likely to miss this.

You're likely to look for logical "reasons" why a girl should like you.

The truth is, most of the time there is no "reason" why a girl wants a guy.

Her emotions are running the show.

This is great news for you, by the way.

Why?

Because...

If you can make her feel the right emotions at the right times...

Then you're definitely getting laid.

But until recently, no one knew the emotional "triggers" that could make that happen.

People thought emotions like love and desire were unpredictable.

No one knew that you could actually "make" a girl fall for you.

That is, until a friend of mine discovered the secret.

He discovered a set of "emotional hot buttons" that predictably turn a girl on and make her fall in lust, fast:
Click Here To Discover The Emotional Hot Buttons That Get Her Wet

These "hot buttons" are subtle...

You can sneak them into any conversation with zero chance of being detected...

That's because they focus 100% on her emotional brain...

And 0% on her "logical" brain.

Which is why I'm sure some of them will shock you:

Learn The Emotional Hot Buttons That Turn Women On In This Free Presentation

These are the fastest and easiest ways I've ever seen to tap into the right emotions, at the right times...
You have to try this out, you'll be shocked at how easy it is to turn her on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by dcapman: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
smiley
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by juicyu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
ok
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
if u ll share the accumulated traffik google adsense will pay u for, call this number 0806684500 then we ll discuss terms... then ll know if l can click the link.

l cant waste my time with women... l show them the money then l av my way

NO TIME
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by caleby42(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by freaky4(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lmao this guy
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by BrokenCock: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Another ashi-thread for cheap boys! U guys shd get busy wt positive things abeg,
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by wealthyy01(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) by king099(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin
BrokenCock:
Another ashi-thread for cheap boys! U guys shd get busy wt positive things abeg,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Zimbabwe Girls So Mean? / How I lost my virginity / What Percentage Of Nigerian Women Sell Their Bodies For Money ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.