Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin (14490 Views)

Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Anthony Joshua Vs Alexander Povetkin: Heavyweight Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Rextayne:
I wish he can denounce being a Nigeria.

Nigerians only know how to claim good thing, very useless set of people.
true talk. we done hear word now for dele ali, alaba etc matter as their no dey form
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Akpacha(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2018
U can do, good luck bro.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Claim good thing then destroy good thing. If he had relocated to Niggeria by now his career will be finished
I'm telling you, the same person they rejected then, now they are rushing him, if I were him I will denounce my Nigeria citizenship besides who wants to associate with a shithole. grin
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2018
ebony111:
true talk. we done hear word now for dele ali, alaba etc matter as their no dey form
Lol
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2018
madone:
haba chairman
That's the blunt truth, I will do the same I were him.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Princewalle(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2018
beat am make im people no recognize am again except for the boxer wey e wear.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by madone: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Rextayne:
That's the blunt truth, I will do the same I were him.
pls oh we are not as bad as other countries. Just that we too dry beef each other. We just don't praise our own. But Nigeria will change. One day
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by madone: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2018
ebony111:
dele no wetin he find go England. Football in Nigeria nonsense sha.i keep saying it that if JK okocha was from England hmmmm. He would have be more successful. Win World player award sef.. .sometimes niaja is fu.. .cked up jare

1 Like

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by jamace(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Yes, it is normal but you MUST remember to give killer pounded yam and Akpu punches. grin

All the best, bro. cool
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by qanda: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by edo3(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2018
I think that elongated cap bastard governor with nose like hose pipe will not be visiting this time around,,claiming what is not theirs..
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by mungoparks: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Rextayne:
I wish he can denounce being a Nigeria.

Nigerians only know how to claim good thing, very useless set of people.
come,i hope say me and my family with the whole of my entire households no join these people you called useless?
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by OyinO: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:
Coward!! Fight Wilder or you remain a chicken
Coward? Are you for real? Didnt you read the concluding lines of his comments? Only the air coming out from his nose will fling you and cause you to summersault ten times. Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by ejerukeuzezi(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
what's the time for the match pls anybody??
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by olaolaking: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Bullhari007:
go and fight wilder
Aj will win wilder

1 Like

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by CheapDataGuy: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
madone:
Guy no go let them win you o . Remember all the baes tripping for you. Remember that niaja bloggers no get sense. Make them no go use words finish ur matter with meme like Samuel peters

I swear as in eh grin
I dan dey pity A. J already sef
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by handsomeyinka(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Claim good thing then destroy good thing. If he had relocated to Niggeria by now his career will be finished
So you mean your career is finished right now cos u r in nigeria?
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Etizz: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin AJ Vs Wilder is all i wanna see

Pls guy do u think any GoTv channel will broadcast it live?
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
mediaNGR:
ANTHONY JOSHUA admits he is feeling the pressure ahead of Saturday’s Wembley showdown with Russian Alexander Povetkin.
Joshua will put his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight title belts on the line against a potentially dangerous opponent.
And the Watford man said: “There’re loads of pressure. That’s the reality of it. “Even though we present ourselves as calm, cool and collected, we know what we’re in for.
“Not only this fight with Povetkin – every fight I’ve been in and every future fight I’ll be in. It comes with the same pressure.

“You’ve just got to roll with the punches what more can I do than give my best?

“And that’s what I’m going to do on Saturday night.

“Go out there – he strong to the head, whip him to the body, he strong to the body I’ll whip him to the head.

“You find a way to win and grind it out.”

AJ remains confident and believes his skill matched with a winning mentality will continue to see him achieve success.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/joshua-i-am-under-pressure-ahead-of.html

Of course u should be under pressure, U have 3 belts to lose and Povetkin has nothing to lose so he will just fight wit a clear mind.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Jaqenhghar: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2018
handsomeyinka:

So you mean your career is finished right now cos u r in nigeria?
Im not in Nigeria so I wouldnt know but Im sure if I was...... wink
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Bullhari007(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2018
olaolaking:
Aj will win wilder
on internet
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
youngest85:
Pressure produce success
Really, not all cases as seen in some Super Eagles matches.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Jameshyrated(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
When will Anthony Joshua face mayweather na.... can't wait 4 their fight ooo
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by SirToby(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jameshyrated:
When will Anthony Joshua face mayweather na.... can't wait 4 their fight ooo
There are not in thesame division. AJ is in heavyweight division while Mayweather is in middleweight.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Twagrill(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who's watching this fight abeg
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by olaolaking: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Bullhari007:
on internet
Have you watched Deontey fights more than me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / USA Beat Nigeria 110-66 In Basketball Pre-Olympic Friendly Game / Godwin Okpara, Former Super Eagle, Sentenced To 13 Years In Jail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.