Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (54600 Views)

EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker / The USA And The Illuminati / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
I for one, am a total music head and i'm a budding human-rights activist. I stumbled upon topic on The Illuminati and their history, and have been following other stories on them on you-tube and other media. I wanna ask ya'll do u believe in their existence and do u think they could be stopped?  and please i dont think this thread should attract insults, so be an Adult and talk sense please. Just place any comment as regarding the Illuminati, New World Order and their plans, thanks yo!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by martyns303(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2010
Mason exist, u've seen them without knwing. Have u seen a sticker with a compass n ruler? Thats d symbol. When they shake they use their thumb finger 2 stick the others thumb. I love the masons, got a friend who's masonic.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2010
martyns303:

Mason exist, u've seen them without knwing. Have u seen a sticker with a compass n ruler? Thats d symbol. When they shake they use their thumb finger 2 stick the others thumb. I love the masons, got a friend who's masonic.

the Illuminati nko? they are two different cults entirely!! if ur friend is a Mason, what does he/she believe in? What are their aims? I'm using the Freemasons to shed light on the Illuminati cult since the founders of U.S.A and the entire E.U are all Freemasons. undecided
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by morpheus24: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
yes they exist and so does Luke Skywalker and the jedi council. its only a matter of time before we all see this,
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
morpheus24:

yes they exist and so does Luke Skywalker and the jedi council. its only a matter of time before we all see this,

LOL!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Horus(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
tekajibril:

I for one, am a total music head and i'm a budding human-rights activist. I stumbled upon topic on The Illuminati and their history, and have been following other stories on them on you-tube and other media. I wanna ask ya'll do u believe in their existence and do u think they could be stopped?  and please i dont think this thread should attract insults, so be an Adult and talk sense please. Just place any comment as regarding the Illuminati, New World Order and their plans, thanks yo!!

Yes they exist. The Illuminati works for itself. It has no concern for any particular race, creed, movement, or nationality. It has Anglo-Saxons, Teutons, Slavs, Latins, Mongolians, Eskimos, Semites, etc. They hold the belief that it is up to man to solve his own crisis without the help of God. This appears to be the Republican party's point of view. There are nine masters called “The Round Table of the Nine.” The Illuminati may be in control here on Earth, but they are mere pawns in the game for the Luciferians. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed satanic necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called `The Beast 3M' or `3666.'"
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2010
Horus:

Yes they exist. The Illuminati works for itself. It has no concern for any particular race, creed, movement, or nationality. It has Anglo-Saxons, Teutons, Slavs, Latins, Mongolians, Eskimos, Semites, etc. They hold the belief that it is up to man to solve his own crisis without the help of God. This appears to be the Republican party's point of view. There are nine masters called “The Round Table of the Nine.” The Illuminati may be in control here on Earth, but they are mere pawns in the game for the Luciferians. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed satanic necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called `The Beast 3M' or `3666.'"
OMG!! thats a first for me, can u send me ur source ibeg!! i wanna read that!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by morpheus24: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
Horus:

You know Horus sometimes I really do think you are Schizophrenic?
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
morpheus24:

LOL!!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Horus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
morpheus24:

And?. Who care what you think?. Still, the Illuminati exist.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
Horus:

Damn!
. . .And the 3666 computer controls the World economy and Al-Qaeda.
Bros chill na! grin
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Mariory(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
Yes we exist. I am a member and no we can't be stopped. There, now you have your answer.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by shotster50(m): 1:55am On Jul 12, 2010
You guys make me laugh. Illuminati, Batman and Robin nko?
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by johnblaze1: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
The freemasons are a international fraternity with numerous US and UK presidents as registered members like Barack obama,Tony blair, George Bush just to mention a few. In addition to their "frat" activities there are reports that the freemasons especially the high ranking masons[b](33 degrees masons)[/b] engage in clandestine activites which other masons are not aware of.

Illumanti: To the best of my knowledge the "illumanti" is one of the oldest cult in the world. Discovered in the 17th century by a group of German scholars, who claim to have secret knowledge about life that most people are not aware of.The described themselves as illumanti which in latin means the enlighten ones over time their network spread across europe and they included members such Michael angelo,leonardo di vici, Sir Issac Newton just to mention. They were so powerful in europe and determined who got into power.
In the 18th century the catholic church went after them, due to fear from the church they went underground and have remained there ever since. The illumanti is not fiction, they actually do exist and they control most things that happen in the world today.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
john_blaze:

The freemasons are a international fraternity with numerous US and UK presidents as registered members like Barack obama,Tony blair, George Bush just to mention a few. In addition to their "frat" activities there are reports that the freemasons especially the high ranking masons[b](33 degrees masons)[/b] engage in clandestine activites which other masons are not aware of.

Illumanti: To the best of my knowledge the "illumanti" is one of the oldest cult in the world. Discovered in the 17th century by a group of German scholars, who claim to have secret knowledge about life that most people are not aware of.The described themselves as illumanti which in latin means the enlighten ones over time their network spread across europe and they included members such Michael angelo,leonardo di vici, Sir Issac Newton just to mention. They were so powerful in europe and determined who got into power.
In the 18th century the catholic church went after them, due to fear from the church they went underground and have remained there ever since. The illumanti is not fiction, they actually do exist and they control most things that happen in the world today.

You have injected your foolishness in this topic! Barack Obama is NOT a freemason.
The same id!ot that claims he is a freemason, also claims he is the anti-christ. You always yourself the mouthpiece of stup!d far out, racist rubbish.

This is the site that claims Obama is a freemason, it can only seem credible to irreedamble fools; http://www.rense.com/general80/obmw.htm
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by johnblaze1: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
You have injected your foolishness in this topic! Barack Obama is NOT a freemason.
The same id!ot that claims he is a freemason, also claims he is the anti-christ. You always yourself the mouthpiece of stup!d far out, racist rubbish.

This is the site that claims Obama is a freemason, it can only seem credible to irreedamble fools; http://www.rense.com/general80/obmw.htm

Typical Nigerian!!!
your response to my post shows your level of maturity,
By the way how old are you?
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
Beaf:

Every US president from the founding fathers (George Washington) to Barack Obama are Masons. George Bush Jr and Bill Clinton were members of Skull and Bones in their Varsity days. And every body knows that the Skull and Bones is the medium used in initiating promising Uni students into Freemasonry. More than half of the lawmakers on Capitol Hill are masons, low-level or not. and i didnt get this from any website. U should read Pat Robertson's book "The New World Order". Then you'll know. America was founded by Freemasons, It would forever be ruled by Masons.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones) (http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm) (http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Skull_Bones.htm)

In the Picture below show young George Bush jr and Sen. John Kerry with d Yale Uni S&B sect. George Bush is with the Red Arrow on his head.

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 2:28am On Jul 14, 2010
^
I see the rumour mongers and conspiracy theorists are attracted like flies to rotten meat.

john_blaze:

Typical Nigerian!!!
your response to my post shows your level of maturity,
By the way how old are you?

Charlie, look in the mirror. grin
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
The Illuminati exist and I say this without caring for who will throw next mud smiley
It's historically founded by Adam Weishaupt, and is an organization of the illuminated (or enlightened). Members don't always aspire to occupy political positions like the fairy Skull and Bones, but they're always behind running things.
As for the bro that said he's member of The Illuminati I have only one word: Misguided talk.

Holla!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Travelista(f): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Obama is very much a Mason; he's a Prince Hall member.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2010
Poor Barack Obama!

Will all conspiracy theorists please stand up and congregate here? http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Oh yes! Its called the Flat Earth Society. Those dudes run around convincing we "unclever" sods that the Earth is flat as a table top!
It will be one more feather to the amoury, give it a whirl and come convince us. grin
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2010
Travelista:

Does it just end like that? I can as well say that OBJ is a Hell Burners or Mau Mau and there it ends grin

Holla!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by johnblaze1: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
The world is not what you think it is, it is much more deeper. It takes people of extra-ordinary gift to really understand what happen behind the scene.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by morpheus24: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
john_blaze:

The world is not what you think it is, it is much more deeper. It takes people of extra-ordinary gift to really understand what happen behind the scene.

I could ave sworn I have heard someone else make that quote,

Ah YES! alas it was I, when I found NEO. He did not realize this at first but I brought him to the truth and he became the O.N.E anogram for NEO,

He was Thomas Anderson before i.e ( the first name Thomas derived from the biblical doubting Thomas, because he did not believe at first) and last name Anderson transalated as "son of man"

I can go on and on with interjections and conspiracy theories as you can see,

Morpheus says "If the illuminati exist then we all are living in a dreamworld"
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
morpheus24:

I could ave sworn I have heard someone else make that quote,

Ah YES! alas it was I, when I found NEO. He did not realize this at first but I brought him to the truth and he became the O.N.E anogram for NEO,

He was Thomas Anderson before i.e ( the first name Thomas derived from the biblical doubting Thomas, because he did not believe at first) and last name Anderson transalated as "son of man"

I can go on and on with interjections and conspiracy theories as you can see,

Morpheus says "If the illuminati exist then we all are living in a dreamworld"

You're not Morpheus, you're morpheus24 and with a small letter grin

Holla!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Travelista:

where did you get this info from. back up this statement please
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by shotter50: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
Oh snap, do you guys ever have a day off from your conspiracies?!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by morpheus24: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
precap2:

You're not Morpheus, you're morpheus24 and with a small letter grin

Holla!
@precap 2

Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
morpheus24:

@precap 2

Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I'm game.

Holla!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
john_blaze:

Yeah, we the "extra-ordinarily gifted", have looked "behind the scene" found the illuminati. grin grin grin
This one is saying, "helloooooo john_blaze, helloooooooooooooooooooo!!" grin

[img]http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~trouille/EYH/pics/435px-Alien.png[/img]
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by jabal1: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2010
Yes, a secret government on Earth DEFINITELY exists!
Now, I may not believe EVERY thing I hear about the Illuminati, as agents are purposely putting out disinformation, but it is clear that such societies exist, like Skull and Bones, Freemasonry,

It is also notable that most of these people are the richest people and top bankers like the Rockefeller family and Rothschild family.

But, the Western intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA, MI5, MI6, many of those have the same dark agenda as the secret government.

Did you know that IRAN out of all countries banned many of the ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETIES like YALE UNIVERSITY where SKULL AND BONES comes from LOOK!! UNBELIEVABLE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQbuMWRqk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.