Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (54730 Views)

Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by pacino26(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
donybrainy:

money making machine i hail

You're a funny dude and obviously you got no kids off your own yet. If you do then you'd knitter that the daily business is to keep them safe and happy at all cost.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Tiijo: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
pacino26:
Guess she's got a Hitler at home or the car is not hers. However, the cost of that window is nothing compared to the trauma the child is passing through.

If I were there, I'd smash the window rescue the child then throw the money at her face.

THEN I'LL LOOK AT THE CHILD AND TELL HIM OR HER TO NEVER FORGET TODAY
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by rock003: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2018
pacino26:
Guess she's got a Hitler at home or the car is not hers. However, the cost of that window is nothing compared to the trauma the child is passing through.

If I were there, I'd smash the window rescue the child then throw the money at her face.

Or maybe she owns the car and loves the car more than she loves the child
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by rock003: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2018
midastouch040:
Imagine the rubbish. The crowd would have just told her point blank that they will stay somewhere and wait for her. That if that child dies, they will deal with her and that car. angry wink
Maybe it's her husband's wrath she's afraid of because I don't understand this placing a car above a trapped child. All shades of wrong though.

Stop blaming the heartlessness of the woman on the husband
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by rock003: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2018
victorian:
She's scared of the wrath of her husband, if they break the glass, forgetting life is more precious than the car glass.
Maybe the husband is a bully at home, and she's not ready to face another bout of his abuse if anything happens to his car.

What a life undecided

And how are you sure she isn't a single mother that loves her car more than she loves the child? Stop blaming men for the problems of your gender
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by hardbody: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Nixxxx:
Wait guys I don't understand some thing. How can you lock your car and at the same time forget the car key u use to lock the car inside? Is it possible

So dumb a thought. Some cars lock automatically after a few seconds of jamming the doors. I have locked my keys inside my Avensis and montero severally.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by hardbody: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2018
pacino26:

There's a mini window in every car. For the records I've wrecked windows just to keep up with appoinyment talk more when a child is involved? What are you saying? Have you been in an enclosure without ventilation before as a kid? Our ability to survive is hinged up rational split decisions; instincts! In this case, it takes 30% the cost of the window to have it opened by a panel beater and 70% trauma on the kid. That mini side window costs lesser.

The mini window to the rescue bruv, always. And its generally less than 3k to fix.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by goat22: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2018
chronique:

Where did this idiot crawl out from again? Who's your little child? Better give yourself a brain.

My infant toddler, you must realize that the advanced medulla oblongata is for the teknon and not the nepious, my little one facilitate the understanding of your excesses.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by baddosky1: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2018
victorian:
She's scared of the wrath of her husband, if they break the glass, forgetting life is more precious than the car glass.
Maybe the husband is a bully at home, and she's not ready to face another bout of his abuse if anything happens to his car.

What a life undecided

Why do women always look for a way to "blame their stupidity" on men? undecided
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Agugbadin: 4:20am On Sep 24, 2018
No car in this world is worth more than the life of her children, car can be replaced but the life of the children is irreplaceable. This clearly shows the different between our third world and the developed world, over there if such a thing happens, those who came to help will call the police and break the glass .The learning point here is ,if anyone of us comes across this kind of scenario do not hesitate to break the glass and save the children. Many women in developed country such as USA have lost the children in this kind of incidents,not because they refused to allow helpers to break their glass but because the carelessly lock their car went away and before they return to their car all their children were dead.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by RozanneCastill: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Some husbands are terror at home and they would rather the wife and kid disappears and not come back home than for their car to either get crashed or stolen. Nothing must happen to their beloved car or else na war at home.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2018
victorian:

Due to constant verbal abuse, her mind is not thinking straight.

Have seen such type before, so I understand what's going on in her mind.

Some husbands are terror at home and they would rather the wife and kid disappears and not come back home than for their car to either get crashed or stolen. Nothing must happen to their beloved car or else na war at home.

Was that the reason the foolish woman gave? If no, then why do you Nigerians always like to make up excuses for other people's actions?
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Goalnaldo(m): 4:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Nixxxx:
Wait guys I don't understand some thing. How can you lock your car and at the same time forget the car key u use to lock the car inside? Is it possible
i thought about that too..
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Kay512, Noel1, Proffdada, dingbang, ednut1

Thanks for the feedback

Now if your mind is already made up on how "evil" the woman is, nothing will convince you otherwise.

However we all have mothers and may remember some instances where they've gone to seemingly absurd lengths to protect us from what they think will harm us.

Why should we quickly assume this woman is a different kind of mother?

Not to talk of the confused state of mind she would have been in under that circumstance.

You really think she would be thinking logically at that point?

About asking the child to "shift to one side", maybe you are assuming the glass will slide down gently in a neat tidy heap.

Please!

But seriously, doesn't it bother you that a crowd as varied as that couldn't think up other options, instead chose to waste valuable time arguing with an already distressed woman:

"Madam, the ONLY option is to break the glass of this car"

At least, isn't there a panel beater within a 5km radius of that place?

But of course it's much easier to demonize the woman and post the story online as yet another "traffic-generating" story

What sort of society are we building?
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by stuffs4me(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2018
victorian:

Due to constant verbal abuse, her mind is not thinking straight.

Have seen such type before, so I understand what's going on in her mind.

See how this mumu thing has convicted and crucified an innocent man she has never met. Even the mother of the child did not say anything of such and this olodo is already giving false evidence against a man just because she hates men
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by victorian(f): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
Even @ d@, is marriag na by force? Y endure pain 4 4rm a satanic & unremorseful man. undecided

That's true.
Some women are weak to leave such marriage. While are some strong to seek for divorce and leave such demonic man.
There are three types of people in this world: The Weak, the Indifferent and the Strong.
I know all the men in this thread will attack me, but they honestly don't know what some men out there are doing to their families. They think every man is like them.
But the truth be told, there are some married men like that.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Useless mother!

My daughter was barely a year old when my maid, who took her to change her pampers, accidentally got her locked in the car. It was a Sunday morning and we were in Church.
An usher came and whispered to me that my attention was needed outside. You don't want to know how my head flew at the sight of my trapped child. I could have rushed home to get the spare remote but house keys were in the car. Nobody told me to get a stone and break the driver's side glass o! I replaced it with #15k, my daughter's life was worth more that that.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by victorian(f): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2018
The men insulting me here, I chose not to reply all your unintelligent responses, cause it's no use answering people who just type without thinking.

See the way women in the forum replied my posts, with sense. None use abusive words. Can u men see the difference? But some men will just spew rubbish and start typing with insults. And we wonder why, women are chosen for employment in places of work more than the men?
Anyways I have said and that's it. Kee ya selves!
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by benzyobasi(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
people were created to be loved and things were created to be used...
the reason why the world is in so much chaos today is that people are being used and things are being loved..
she has foolishly valued a car that can accidently lead her to death someday over her future ...highest level of stupidity
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Proffdada: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the feedback

Now if your mind is already made up on how "evil" the woman is, nothing will convince you otherwise.

However we all have mothers and may remember some instances where they've gone to seemingly absurd lengths to protect us from what they think will harm us.

Not to talk of the confused state of mind she would have been in under that circumstance.

About asking the child to "shift to one side", maybe you are assuming the glass will slide down gently in a neat tidy heap.

Please!

But seriously, doesn't it bother you that a crowd as varied as that couldn't think up other options, instead chose to waste valuable time arguing with an already distressed woman:

But of course it's much easier to demonize the woman and post the story online as yet another "traffic-generating" story

well, the child was already sweating and maybe suffocating according to the OP. Before you get to any panel beater the child maybe history. Also motherly instinct will force her to break the window in the first place. Except....
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by ednut1(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the feedback

Please!

u made no sense. Any woman dat can lock a child in a car is not a mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2018
ednut1:
no mind am. I no just wan answer am
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
ednut1:

Na wa o

Are you suggesting she locked up her child on purpose?
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by ednut1(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Na wa o

Are you suggesting she locked up her child on purpose?
no she forgot d child der. Mtcheew
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2018
ednut1:
no she forgot d child der. Mtcheew

LOL
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
dingbang:
why are you thinking like this.. Why not ask yourself where the child is seated first? If at the front, then they break the back seat glass. Think

The questions you ask yourself are limited by the options you see.

For instance, someone who is biased against a certain bank has already limited his options.

He will hardly ask himself questions that could lead him to become a customer of that bank.

Just saying...
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by delishpot: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2018
When they keep marrying beasts in men skin that are aboundant in Nigeria today.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for the feedback

Please!

Wrong sir...

No degree of stress or distress should make a mother less sensible that prefers a car window to her child or a dead child to a wounded child.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by ajl: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Actually they don't have to break the window except if there are no panel beaters around to assist open it. This is within the city and not the middle of no where. The only issue is the child getting exhausted. People over reaction alone would cause the child to panic and continue to cry. Imagine yourself as a child trapped in a car and on the other side is a crowd surrounding your mother and in some kind of argument. You would panic. In situation like this all need to be calm as to avoid the child panicking. What if the mother move much closer to the window in smiles and action that reassure the child, while others quickly seek options for opening the door. But in all you can't wait forever. If I am in this situation, I will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes if there is no other option of gaining entry into the vehicle, then I will break the glass.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Rolly22(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

With just one phone call from me, guys when go open that door without key go show

So there is no back or front glass again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.