Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) (876 Views)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
An Indiana man has been sentenced to more than 100 years in jail for molesting a 10-year-old girl multiple times leading to her becoming pregnant.

Fox News reports that Nicholas Deon Thrash, 34, of Marion, Indiana was given 160 years in jail with a minimum service of 132 years yesterday.

Last month during his trial Thrash was found guilty of 10 counts of child molestation.

In a testimony his 10-year-old victim testified that she had been molested by Thrash at least 15 times.
The mother of the girl is facing charges of neglect, aiding in child molesting and assisting a criminal over the case.

She reportedly discovered her daughter's pregnancy when the 10-year-old was trying on dresses for a school dance and instructed the girl to say a schoolmate impregnated her.

Prosecutors told Fox News that the girl gave birth to a boy in September 2017 when she was 11-years-old.
Thrash remains in the Grant County Jail.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/us-man-impregnated-10-year-old-girl-given-160-years-behind-bars

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
160 years +34 years anser will be. DEATH
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Yambee: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
He deserves it.

Now, if only the United States can just colonize the North for like 6 months only. There will millions of men that will be jailed for thousands of years each.

This man got 100 years. In the North of Nigeria, the minimum I know most men will get is like 900 years each.

1 Like

Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Hoodbilonia: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
i like usa judiciary
if na naija
he go plead not guilty
hahahahaha

160years
i wish buhari with saraki for get this kind verdict

no hope

hahahaha
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2018
I am not sure if he will live long enough to complete that jail term.
Nevertheless,he still deserving of it.He is a "TRASH" like his name
I really pity the victim.One can only imagine the trauma she is going through.Her mother's negligence made her vulnerable to evil men like TRASH.
Parents should be mindful of their kids and their whereabouts at all times to protect them from being preyed on by men with odious intentions
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by lamidex(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Make dem kuku give am life imprisonment.
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Nbote(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Straight and simple... Case closed... He's spending d rest of his life and death in jail..
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by msjanet(f): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Jeez cry
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
USA be like.... Life imprisonment +10 years
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2018
msjanet:
Jeez cry
Ma'am... Lol
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by dbos11(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Make dem kuku kill am now
which one b 160 yrs wen pesin no b Methuselah
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by gaby(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
STEER CLEAR NCAN, I REPEAT STEER CLEAR...

Subject has been confirmed to be an alien and appropriately taken care of by the other aliens... OVER.. And OUT..

grin

1 Like

Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Oreofepeters: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
this kind of bestiality is very prevalent in northern part of Nigeria.

I've witnessed similar case in the north.
Re: US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) by Oreofepeters: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
this kind of bestiality is very prevalent in northern part of Nigeria.

I've witnessed similar case in the north.

But 132 years jail term is tantamount to death.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Man’s Ear During Public Fight / Man Took His Life In Yenagoa / A Law Student Of Rivers State University, Stapped To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.