Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car (3785 Views)

Should I Remove My Thermostat in my camry 2012? / How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car / World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Just last night a mad danfo driver bashed my car while I was waiting for traffic and left his yellow paint and some dents on my car and zoomed off. I'll post the picture later. Can someone recommend a good panel beater for me Please.
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2018

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2018
How much will it cost to smoothen and repaint this area?

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by ik121: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Replace car.

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2018
ik121:
Replace car.
it's your brain that needs replacement grin

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2018
ik121:
Replace car.

Seconded

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Seconded
By a Bet9ja waste grin

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by dannywest: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Just last night a mad danfo driver bashed my car while I was waiting for traffic and left his yellow paint and some dents on my car and zoomed off. I'll post the picture later. Can someone recommend a good panel beater for me Please.

Change that panel
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
dannywest:

Change that panel

Any idea about the cost?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by dannywest: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
It shouldn't be too expensive go to the parts market where they butcher cars it would be there. I know I've bought a door for 3,500 before so that should be cheaper.

YorubaEmir:

Any idea about the cost?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
dannywest:
It shouldn't be too expensive go to the parts market where they butcher cars it would be there. I know I've bought a door for 3,500 before so that should be cheaper.

Wow! can yougive me a direction or a contact?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by dannywest: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Wow! can yougive me a direction or a contact?

It depends on where you live.

Port Harcourt its inside Ikokwu Parts Market
Onitsha - Mgbuka
Lagos - Ladipo

You can also get other parts while at it
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
dannywest:

It depends on where you live.

Port Harcourt its inside Ikokwu Parts Market
Onitsha - Mgbuka
Lagos - Ladipo

You can also get other parts while at it
Thanks. I'm in Lagos and I will surely be needing other parts. Do they do the replacement or I need to take it elsewhere for fixing? ?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
This is an easy fix na. Any panel beater should be able to do this. Then spray the fender
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
greenhulk:
This is an easy fix na. Any panel beater should be able to do this. Then spray the fender
Any idea of the cos tv
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
greenhulk:
Any idea of the costv
greenhulk:
Any idea of the cost
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Any idea of the cost

Should not be more than 5-7k. Panel beater around 2-3k. Painter around 3-4k.

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by dannywest: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Thanks. I'm in Lagos and I will surely be needing other parts. Do they do the replacement or I need to take it elsewhere for fixing? ?

They can usually fix there but you can go to your panel beater too.
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
dannywest:

They can usually fix there but you can go to your panel beater too.

Thank you!
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
greenhulk:

Should not be more than 5-7k. Panel beater around 2-3k. Painter around 3-4k.
Thank you. Anyone you can recommend?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Oga replace this ride jare or if u cant then do full body work with oven bake. Abi u dont mind if fender colour no rhyme with bonnet colour?? Iranu
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Readonee35L(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oga replace this ride jare..iranu
Why you they para na. No be so o
Na wetin him get him go use.
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Readonee35L:

Lmao.
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oga replace this ride jare or if u cant then do full body work with oven bake. Abi u dont mind if fender colour no rhyme with bonnet colour?? Iranu

Replace your brain . If e pain u say u no get car, I can fix one Datsun Bluebird for you grin

Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Readonee35L:

That's a common trait of Danfo drivers Pipedreams is exhibiting grin
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Are u in Lagos?
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
greenhulk:

Are u in Lagos?
Yes
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Replace your brain . If e pain u say u no get car, I can fix one Datsun Bluebird for you grin

Lmao. I can recommend one toyeeb to patch patch ur car if u dont mind? grin
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Lmao. I can recommend one toyeeb to patch patch ur car if u dont mind? grin

Mad Danfo Driver grin I don't take my cars to roadside mechanics. Only Danfo Drivers do cheesy
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Mad Danfo Driver grin I don't take my cars to roadside mechanics. Only Danfo Drivers do cheesy

Oh and ur looking for 3k -6k paint job. Lmao cheap skate. No go throw way that cabu cabu
Re: Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car by YorubaEmir: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oh and ur looking for 3k -6k paint job. Lmao cheap skate. No go throw way that cabu cabu

When was the last time you touched #3k in your life? grin

Bolt (taxify) Drivers Needed In Ibadan. / Dubai Rich Kids Show Off Pictures Of Their Flashy Cars. / Windscreen Crack- Repair Or Replace?