Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? (9820 Views)

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by etinyin(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2010
pls i nid to know how i can shop 4 my goods in usa and av dem 4warded to me here in nigeria. the site i'm buying 4rm dont ship directly tto nigeria. nid urgent info pls!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2010
U NEED A VISA DEBIT CARD OR MASTER CARD TO DO ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. IF U NEED MORE INFO OR HELP CONTACT ME - tdenen@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by TONIAMERO(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2010
Most online stores do not accept foreign credit cards nor ship to Nigeria, but there's a legitimate solutions. Contact me @ across2me@yahoo.com or +2348036748481
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by zinaLPF: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
Sounds like you are asking for a logistics company, rather than advice as to how to shop.

The shipping issue I can help you with -
Simply address your goods to yourself, care of a shipping/logistics company, and they will forward to you in Nigeria.
Example -

Ms. Etinyin
c/o abc company
123 main street,
ny, ny 10002

My recommendation:

speedy a. messengers
2885 Clairmont Road, NE
Suite C9
Atlanta GA 30329

contact the owner - chika. Her number is +1 678 698 9297
I have used speedy messengers for a while now, very reliable!
tell chika I sent you ;o)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by etinyin(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2010
actually,i sell original copies of books(motivationals,business,christian literature,etc.). now i want to begin buying from usa and have dem shiped to me in nigeria via a logistics company. i know some companies i can buy 4rm online but d logistics is wat i nid help for. i'll also nid more links to help me shop for the books online. tanx 4 ur replies. tanx zina and every1.

happy sunday!
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by zinaLPF: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2010
I shop for books all the time, and I find www.half.com and amazon.com to be the best sources.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by etinyin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
tanx zina,wen u shop with half.com and amazon do dey sship it to u here in nigeria? if dey do, do dey give discounts and concession to people buying in bulk to sell? tanx!absucceed@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by zinaLPF: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2010
I actually live in the US, so I ship directly to my home. When I am in Nigeria and need an item quickly, I send them to Speedy messengers and they ship to me. The second question is more complicated. Amazon and half.com are not bulk purchase sites. Rather, individuals and small businesses such as yourself resell through the sites. For bulk, you may want to do some more research on google.

Dont forget that books are heavy, and shipping would increase your base cost. Freight forwarders charge by the pound/kilo!
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by etinyin(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
Tanx Zina,your counsel has been very helpful. God bless and continue to empower u. i have checked half.com and found out dat dey have books dey sell as cheap as in cents and a few dollars. dont u think dat if i can get a gud logistics company dat i can send d order tru den i can shop @ half.com and still make reasonable profits after sale? would appreciate any particular bulk purchase site u know. u can help me as your friends in us(sinceĀ  u stay there),while i do some more research on Google.ild also like to av chika's web adress,tnx 4 d fone contact-i'll get in touch wit her,telling her u sent me. tanx so much. once again-God Bless You. oda nairalanders r pls free to help me out wit info 2. Tanx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by CATLANTIC: 3:48am On Feb 14, 2011
pls i nid to know how i can shop 4 my goods in usa and av dem 4warded to me here in nigeria. the site i'm buying 4rm dont ship directly tto nigeria. nid urgent info pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please visit www.circuitatlantic.com. We have a novel application that allows you to order your items online and complete your payments in Naira on our site via debit/credit card or bank deposit. You can also elect to shop from sites not integrated into our system and still check out through our check out process. See "how to use" on the site or you can call any of the numbers on the contact page or visit our office off Allen Avenue if you require more clarifications or help with the software.

I hope you find the service useful
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Skywriter: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2011

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by queenshade: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2013
MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is rated as the most trusted and safest way and place to shop from USA and receive them in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Tonjeola1(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2013
queenshade: MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is rated as the most trusted and safest way and place to shop from USA and receive them in Nigeria
it seems u are an agent to this coy, all ur posts is about them, hmmm...and ve nt seen anyone that said, he/she has used them expect u...#justsaying#
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by queenshade: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2013
I am not an agent to them! I shop on their site and I like there service. You don't have to be an agent for any company to say something good about a company you like. I have the right to post whatever I want to post so please don't make negative comments on my psots
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by onefinest: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2013
I shop at MicoStar Mall also and their service is great. From their facebook page you can see all the comments from various customers patronizing them.Their ad is all over the news in Nigeria. I think the problem here is that this thread was created to promote a particular company and they don't want you to be making positive comments about other stores or businesses. Lets try to make nairaland forum as educative and positive for everyone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by UsinOneShop: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi all www.usinoneshop.com will shop from USA to ur door step in Nigeria, No crazy clearing fees or customs fees . We do the shopping and u pay us in Nigerian Niara easy! We Buy Cars, Auto parts, Clothings, Shoes, Bags, Wedding gowns, Wedding rings, Mobile Phones Laptops, iPads, Just Name it... and We also make Online Payments for you. Call me +1 5715015941 or bbm 23B46B7A
Shop USA to you | Virginia USA
www.usinoneshop.com
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello great nigerians, i am not writting
this as a mesiah or savior, but as one
that can really help you get those your
containers ceased by custom officers
released in the next 24hrs, i aint no
magician tho, buh the secret is power
talk to power, my relation is a major
general in the army, and from his
quote "i wont give you money, use my
position to make money". so i am in
for it big time, if you know anyone at
all having similar problem, this might
be your chance to help him and get
compensated..... get my phone
number in my signature......see you in
business...
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by DonSupreme: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
i need in texas
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by fndekwe: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hi My name is Franklin and I am with the Themis Group, Inc based in Louisville Kentucky we specialize in purchasing and shipping goods for individuals and companies. Everything from consumer goods, to cars, and heavy industrial goods. If anyone has a product or item they are interested in purchasing and having shipped give us a call anytime at 502-494-8742 or email me at fndekwe9@gmail.com to find the availability of an item or to get a quote. Always here to help.

The Themis Group, Inc
332 West Broadway Suite 1524
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
502-494-8742
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by fndekwe: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
etinyin: actually,i sell original copies of books(motivationals,business,christian literature,etc.). now i want to begin buying from usa and have dem shiped to me in nigeria via a logistics company. i know some companies i can buy 4rm online but d logistics is wat i nid help for. i'll also nid more links to help me shop for the books online. tanx 4 ur replies. tanx zina and every1.

happy sunday!

Hi, give us a call we may be able to help, my name is Franklin and I am with The Themis Group, Inc and we specialize in purchasing products from the United States for our clients and shipping them overseas, everything from consumer goods to cars, and heavy industrial machinery. Give us a call today at 502-494-8742 if you have any questions or concerns or you can email me at fndekwe9@gmail.com, always here to help

The Themis Group, Inc
332 West Broadway Suite 1524
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
502-494-8742

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Ponybiz: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
UsinOneShop: Hi all www.usinoneshop.com will shop from USA to ur door step in Nigeria, No crazy clearing fees or customs fees . We do the shopping and u pay us in Nigerian Niara easy! We Buy Cars, Auto parts, Clothings, Shoes, Bags, Wedding gowns, Wedding rings, Mobile Phones Laptops, iPads, Just Name it... and We also make Online Payments for you. Call me +1 5715015941 or bbm 23B46B7A
Shop USA to you | Virginia USA
www.usinoneshop.com

how do u charge per weight from us to naija?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Beulahores: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Wow! I am so interested in this services. But it appears this thread was since 2006. Is any of these companies still up to date today in 2014?
Re: How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? by Chukatabra: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
For me, Bitmama.io virtual card offers the easiest means of payment and works across all major international shopping platforms.

This article discusses the best international platforms you can ship from - https://blog.bitmama.io/online-stores-that-ship-to-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

External Reserve: Across The US$40bn Threshold, And Counting / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility / Naira Exchange Rate Today: Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today April 09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.