Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden (31110 Views)

'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by AcuraZDX: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2018
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP is prosecuting four persons for alleged offences of rape, child theft, child labour and abuse. The Director Investigation and monitoring of NAPTIP, Josiah Emerole said the alleged offences contravened the agency’s act and the Violence against Persons Prohibition Act of 2015.

One of the alleged offenders, 43 year old Stephanie Bassey from Akwa Ibom State who lived in Sweden was brought to NAPTIP in August this year by the officers of the intelligence and International Cooperation after she was handed over by the Embassy of Sweden in Nigeria on the Suspicion that she was not the biological mother of a two month old baby she came to procure a visa for.

She claimed she was pregnant for her husband in Sweden but that medical examinations could not detect the pregnancy over there and was advised to return to her state where the pregnancy could be detected and she would be assisted to deliver safely.
Though the DNA test conducted on her and the baby boy showed that there was no biological relationship between them, Mrs. Bassey insisted that she delivered the baby through the help of a midwife in Uyo.

The second case had to do with child labour and abuse allegedly committed by a 37 year old woman Mrs. Ifeoma Obinwa, a residence of Dutse Alhaji, in the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
She was alleged to have on the 12th of this month inflicted grievous bodily harm on her 14-year-old house help by beating her and placing a hot knife on her buttock.

Mrs. Obinwa told journalists that she acted in anger.
The third case was that of a 29 year old Mrs. Sandra Obiosio, a native of River State who resides at Jabi Area of Abuja. She was accused of procuring a 12 year old girl as house help from Nasarawa State last year, who she usually maltreated and forced to do the whole house chores, take care of children and beaten regularly by her madam Mrs. Obiosio. Mrs.

Obiosio, however, denied the allegations.
The last case was that of a 37 year old Mr. Francis Yusuf from Plateau State who was being prosecuted for raping his wife’s 17 year old cousin living with them in their Jikwoyi residence in Abuja.

Mr. Yusuf whose wife was said to have traveled allegedly had canal knowledge of the girl before leaving for work and locked her inside the house. He denied the allegations.

The Director Investigation and monitoring of NAPTIP, Mr. Josiah Emerole said the agency would leave no stone unturned to get to the root of the matters and ensure that justice was done. He gave an assurance that the agency would not rest on its oars until the challenges of human trafficking and child abuse were dealt with in the country.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/43-year-old-woman-nabbed-while-trying-to-traffick-a-2-month-old-baby-to-sweden-pics/

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by stalwart123(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Jail her!!!

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Scatterscatter(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Chai. See as them block the child destiny!

So you people want him to grow up in Nigeria Abi..

ME I'm sha looking for someone that will come and traffick me to Canada or USA undecided

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Bluezy13(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Scatterscatter:

ME I'm sha looking for someone that will come and traffick me to Canada or USA undecided

Hehehe...

12 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Moreoffaith(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Akwa ibom.
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by IkennaAyiga: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
smiley
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Groovenaija360(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by tstx(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
if na me be the baby, i grow up con hear wetin happen eh... i will personally track down the person who spearheaded the operation to block my destiny.. and make sure he pays dearly for it.

do you own a business, ditch your free @gmail.com account, see my signature

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by stevodot22(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Them don change this baby destiny, them deny the baby Sweden passport. Chai...

7 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by JailBreaker(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
What a world

Study for Free In Canada - International Student Scholarship

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Genniez(f): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oriburuku(bad head) is a curse oo, that child go just dey yanki now ..hmm wat if the baby was stolen from the mother (mother's prayer) .May we mothers have wat it takes to care for our children oo

9 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Hier(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
1Sharon:
undecided
You still dey this world
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
WHAT A WORLD
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Genniez(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=71436565]if na me be the baby, i grow up con hear wetin happen eh... i will personally track down the person who spearheaded the operation to block my destiny.. and make sure he pays dearly for it.

This got me rotfl....e pain me oo destiny blockers even in the security sector.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by nuesednutlofa: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Some people don't even have the fear of God.

Meanwhile
Flight Attendant Sacked After Boyfriend Proposed To Her Mid-flight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Zayncom: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Are you into importation from China? We are the cheapest China shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website.
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by EggSauce(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
The child's reaction when he grows up and discovered how he almost enter Europe

29 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by enemyofprogress: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
I dey here she no traffic me, na small baby she wan carry go. Nonsense
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by segebase(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
b
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Xisnin(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
She faked a pregnancy and bought the baby.
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by virago(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
The child will forever curse the pesin wey block am

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by SeniorZato(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
tstx:
if na me be the baby, i grow up con hear wetin happen eh... i will personally track down the person who spearheaded the operation to block my destiny.. and make sure he pays dearly for it.

do you own a business, ditch your free @gmail.com account, see my signature

Your really poor
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Onlinealaba(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
I pity the poor baby he would have grow up over there and escape this poo hole called naija but village ppl strong sha 4g wireless .

check my siggy for all your electronics need,memory card available in bulk prices too

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Proffdada: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Wait till 2019, Buhari will traffick you to your village!
Re: 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden by LiveWireForum: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wicked world..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta / Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.