Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English (25605 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by AcuraZDX: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2018
During the week, a video of a lady in Delta state speaking a pidgin English went viral. Reno Omokri shared the video of the lady as she lamented on the devastating effect the flood experienced in the state, had on her poultry farm.

In a new update, Reno who has since reached out to the lady to offer her financial assistance, says 'I am pleased to announce that His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, has made a donation of ?500,000 to Kate Dekpe, to help her get her life back together after losing her earthly possessions in a flood'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-abubakar-donates-500k-to-kate-dekpe-lady-with-poetic-pidgin-english/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Wao, great. Whatever is the reason behind this, it's a good gesture. I know people will say it's for political reason. But how I wish Buhari for political reason will present his WAEC result to INEC.

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by fiizznation: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
political donation.

Anyway kudos to Atiku

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
fiizznation:
political donation.

Anyway kudos to Atiku
Come on bro, he did it in good faith. The fact that he's closer to Reno

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by xtophy1(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Sole buying of vote... that 500k can buy 500 votes nah...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Deivid10(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Hades2016(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Swegzfreak: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Mankosi: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Can I watch the video?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by awa(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one from Atiku even he doesn't win he has done something good

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gaby(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Pidgin has won meeehhhn...

I keep telling you guys speaking turenci to slow down and let's promote our own very patois together...

Pidgin na correct lingua wey too make sense..

E get some kind yabbing wey you go wan throw for queens English wey no dey make sense, but if you convert am to our pigin, na bomb e dey be..the person go wan look for rope put for neck...

Pidgin make sense abeg...

43 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by magicminister: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
If atiku like he should donate 1 billion, he can never be president.

What did he achieve as head of customs?
What did he achieve as vice president??

He has a solid track record of monumental corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Ejiphill09(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Those of you ranting over Atiku kind gesture to this lady. Whether you Call it Political donation or even religious donation, all I know is God just remembered this lady and choose to favour her.

For all the lazy Nigeria Youths praying for this kind of miracle/favour Abeg God no dey answer that kind prayer.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by morikee: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one Turakin Adamawa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by moscobabs(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice gesture Alhaji Atiku Abubarka.

But yet we still not going to vote you come 2019.

But to be sincere this lady is not the only one with poetry pigin English in that area almost everybody around that Warri community speaks their Pigin this way. If the others were interviewed they would have seeing someone else who's can speak better than her

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Anything for the Presidential seat is welcomed by you" Btw PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Spends millions and steal Billons.... So much profit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by olaolulazio(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for ur benevolent and magnanimity... but, you can't be our president sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Bossontop(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
Good gesture.....nice!
Na wetin dey happen wen God pick ur call be dis
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Elliyas(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Good Job. Keep up mam.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by alphawg(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Trust Nigerians, you'll start seeing things like..

God of Kate Dekpe...Locate me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by modaink333: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Give and it shall be given unto you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gen2briz(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Where's Saraki ooooo... Akitu is winning ooooo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by qualityovenbake(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
That's very generous of him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by hardywaltz(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Atiku the MMM of Nigerian politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Baba God pick up my call too...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by sojayy(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
All because of election, God has surely picked this woman's call. Atiku Atiku, u sha de try woo nigerians with this ur eye service but our mumu don do.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Almunjid(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Atiku donated 500k? He tried but wetin delete the remaining 4 zeros? Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by hemartins(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
I saw the video
Warri pigin English is so interesting.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by fiizznation: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
kaorama:
Wao, great. Whatever is the reason behind this, it's a good gesture. I know people will say it's for political reason. But how I wish Buhari for political reason will present his WAEC result to INEC.
You must be a very foolish person to say that Buhari doesn't have a WAEC result. So you that have a WAEC result, pray tell me, what have you achieved with your useless WAEC result?

Ain't you ashamed that somebody that doesn't have a certificate is ruling over your 'intelligent' ass?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Her call picked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Totalman1(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Whether political or not, someone's life has been touched majorly.

Touch a life today (positively)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.