Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' (47102 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oreofepeters: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tire oooo.....What was she thinking when she had a one night stand with wizzy....... No one is worth getting pregnant for except your husband because pregnancy deprive you from so many things as a lady.....When ffucking make sure he don't ffuck your brain off use it wisely always use protection if you must commit fornication.
black and shine
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
shola is a greedy hoe . what happened between both of them was just a one night stand .wizkid never wanted the pregnancy and am sure he prevailed on her but she want to become babymama to reap from where she didnt sow.

broke bitches use postinor and commit abortions for the struggling boyfriend because he gat no money yet. but a the opportunity of sleeping with a celeb they will do every possible thing to get pregnant for him even when he is not ready

may God save us from money hungry hoe
Hmmmmm if it one night stand and yiu are sure
I rest my case
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by paragon01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abortion is not Biblical
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Tundeobama(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tire oooo.....What was she thinking when she had a one night stand with wizzy....... No one is worth getting pregnant for except your husband because pregnancy deprive you from so many things as a lady.....When ffucking make sure he don't ffuck your brain off use it wisely always use protection if you must commit fornication.
add me up
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
She keeping the baby
At that point that was the right thing to do.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

If he never wanted him he should have bought #50/condom. Why does he keep saying to her "you can't take MY SON anywhere" refusing to give letter of consent?
Maybe he's trying to punish her?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
Chain this is finishing

Deactivate your Google help text!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by ikevictor: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
I love Wizkid no matter what they say...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Amberon1: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
As usual, blind supporter.
busky007:
those baby mammas are the irresponsible ones not wizkid i was expecting better than this trash from dady freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

At that point that was the right thing to do.
I don't think so. She was very young then and not everyone is ready to do abortion. He that is not ready to father a child should use condom
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
spiritedtete:

Ma, I did like to know a defination of "a deadbeat father" and the last time I Google. It came out with this:

Deadbeat parent. Deadbeat parent is a pejorative term referring to parents of any gender who do not fulfill their parental responsibilities, especially when they evade court-ordered child supportobligations or custody arrangements.

From all indication wizkid pays 2.1 m house rent.... School fees.... And some holiday trips... Even to clothings.

The baby mama put that out herself.

My advise to young lady is they should strive to be responsible.... Being a baby mama and a dependant will only bring nothing but depression.

However, freeze or whatever he call himself is very stupid... With that postinor assertion.... He is very wrong.
Thank you ma.

You didn't see all the other things she accused him of ie telling his son to touch models ass and boobs, putting weed crusher in his bag? You think its only by paying for his upkeep that makes him a responsible parent? Daddy Freeze is wrong to heap all the blame on the baby mama, there are two adults involved forgorsakes
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Deji63: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

Maybe he's trying to punish her?

Did you read his "Sha don't kidnap my son" part and offering to pay for the flight? Punish her for what? Wizzy needs to watch his wayward acts otherwise he may catch AIDS like Fela. Let's even put baby mama aside. He needs to be concerned about his actions and health against incurable disease. Its not just worth it messing with your life for five minutes of passion.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Tonalphs(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
It's funny how everyone is throwing shade at wizkid because of his baby mama. Y'all aren't gonna ask wizkid how he felt when she got preg n almost ruined his young n growing career then. He was young then n he still is.
We should be human please. She wouldn't have kept it if he was a no body. Freeze said it rightly. Y didn't she get preg for her student bf, she probably had one..... Moreover Wiz is responsible n she should be contented with Wat she gets, not comparing herself to Davido baby mama. She should stop being emotional bout everything n wishing for more. She should move on n get a life. After all she had a life before Wiz came into the picture. There are many ladies out there who don't receive a dime from their baby daddy. She should be grateful to God.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tife will grow up to find out that due to the gullibity of the mother and the irresponsibility of the father,that he would have best bin aborted.

Too bad.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Adekdammy: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
And freeze is somebody's rolemodel? Anytile he tries to be relevant, he becomes foolish.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by WetinConsignMe: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
dreamwords:
ugly woman

Not true. My type.
So true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Born2Breed(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has also reacted to call out post Wizkid's babymama, Shola, released during the week which made major headlines.

In his video, Daddy Freeze who told Wizkid's babymama that she have taken postinor to prevent the pregnancy, further asked what she was expecting after she got pregnant for the singer. The OAP also told Shola that she stop comparing Wizkid to Davido, because he has no wealth to inherit.

According to Daddy Freeze, Wizkid is living off his sweat while Davido has something to hang on to if everything crashes.

https://lailasnews.com/you-should-have-used-postinor-daddy-freeze-tells-wizkids-babymama-shola/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmNbU8EHMk

Hahahahaha... this guy is craaaaazy.

Btw there is nothing wrong with using contraceptives if you don't want to get pregnant.

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by JediB(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
There are many paths to being a celebrity (simple definition: getting people who dont know you from Adam to talk about you) Kim Kardashian showed all these 'chechere' (in Fela's voice) gals how to: Sleep with a misguided celebrity (singer, actor or even groupie) leak the video, sell the story or in Sola's case get pregnant and 1.) get the celebrity to acknowledge you publicly 2.) If she doesnt, milk the Eff out of him via slander, bad mouth 3.) Get those Feminists who's mothers/families never practiced Feminism, and most likely from dysfunctional homes to support them.

A lot of these baby mamas are applying oyinbo system to something that can be Africanly resolved. At the end oyinbo approach to the matter go only sell you out as an olosho. You get the negative publicity such that when the one wey go love you show, the fear or 'wisdom' from his family about your past no go gree am love you unconditionally. Sola Ogudu, if the boy is Wizkid's TAKE HIM TO THE BALOGUN FAMILY HOUSE. That is where he belongs. Setup an arrangement, I will drop him these days and pick him up these days. If wizkid's mum is a true she will call the recalcitrant wizkid to order. No one is born with the skills of great dad or mum, we all get better through falls and rising afters.

If you're unable to do things THE PROPER WAY, then the questions: who is Sola Ogudu? Did she not have a life before Wizkid? If she had no agenda, why in this era of STDs, and knowing how 'public' wizkid's dick has travelled, would she risk frolicking with him without a condom/postinor? If she really aint about the benjamins, then she can get on with her life without wizkid.

As for Wizkid, Postinor/Condom, withdrawal, temporary castration (lol), mutual fidelity, abstinence and GROWING UP is advised for the future. Acknowledge these kids, if you cant trust these gals, then get your mum involved...fortunately Big Mammas recognize fakes from far and handle them well...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by spiritedtete: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
skarlett:

You didn't see all the other things she accused him of ie telling his son to touch models ass and boobs, putting weed crusher in his bag? You think its only by paying for his upkeep that makes him a responsible parent? Daddy Freeze is wrong to heap all the blame on the baby mama, there are two adults involved forgorsakes

To be honest I am not in support of this acts.... Wizkid is still a boy and using all his time to lounge..... Presently..

More also a lot of parents lack discipline.... Just because it's wizkid...

I was going through IG few days ago... And I saw small girl talking about money.... Money is everything bla bla.... That only show her kind of parents and what such child would turn out to be in future.
But people never even condemn it instead applauded the child for being sharp. So much for parenting but most people don't know what it takes

More also, the baby mama made the wrongest move by bringing their chats to social media.

To be honest things will only get worst..
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by ACE1010: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has also reacted to call out post Wizkid's babymama, Shola, released during the week which made major headlines.

In his video, Daddy Freeze who told Wizkid's babymama that she have taken postinor to prevent the pregnancy, further asked what she was expecting after she got pregnant for the singer. The OAP also told Shola that she stop comparing Wizkid to Davido, because he has no wealth to inherit.

According to Daddy Freeze, Wizkid is living off his sweat while Davido has something to hang on to if everything crashes.

https://lailasnews.com/you-should-have-used-postinor-daddy-freeze-tells-wizkids-babymama-shola/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmNbU8EHMk

Poverty has shifted Dady breeze attention from criticising pastors to criticising baby mama these days.... Chai my people I'm laughing in Urhobo language grin grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by ACE1010: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:
three idiots

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't think so. She was very young then and not everyone is ready to do abortion. He that is not ready to father a child should use condom
I guess she was ready to be a mother then.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

Did you read his "Sha don't kidnap my son" part and offering to pay for the flight? Punish her for what? Wizzy needs to watch his wayward acts otherwise he may catch AIDS like Fela. Let's even put baby mama aside. He needs to be concerned about his actions and health against incurable disease. Its not just worth it messing with your life for five minutes of passion.
That was a joke
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Deji63: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

That was a joke

He wants the child
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Howfa mama. . . I dey asaba. . . Anything? Be like you dey find sugarboy, I dey ready fulltime. Me dey find sugarmummy like this.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
kingthreat:
Exactly what his Romanian mother should have done and spared us some stupidity

Truly.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Howfa mama. . . I dey asaba. . . Anything? Be like you dey find sugarboy, I dey ready fulltime. Me dey find sugarmummy like this.
Enjoy your day, as you brought tears to my eyes this afternoon so shall a stranger do same to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Howfa mama. . . I dey asaba. . . Anything? If you dey find sugarboy, I dey ready fulltime. Me dey find sugarmummy like this. E don tay wey I dey find them for asaba.
Have I offended you before? Was I rude to you when you mentioned me? Why this evil?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

He wants the child
He didn't want him initially which is understandable and probably hated her for putting him in that position plus the other plenty things he claimed she said to him. But he will definitely do anything presently to annoy her including threatening her with the child
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Deji63: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

He didn't want him initially which is understandable and probably hated her for putting him in that position plus the other plenty things he claimed she said to him. But he will definitely do anything presently to annoy her including threatening her with the child

He put himself in that position by not buying #50 condom in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
God, what have done to deserve this kind of mention from a suppose adult? cry if I'm looking for a sugarboy may it never be well with me. If not may you be accused wrongly and suffer for that.
OK. Wetin you need? I dey asaba
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by don4real18(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
So, was Wizkid old? She could have also used a condom. She knew who he was before being entangled with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding / Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.