Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Be The Law: Episode One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be The Law: Episode One (231 Views)

Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? / Witchcraft And Charms Are Illegal In Nigeria. Read What The Law Provides On Them / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Law: Episode One by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2018
ZEALNUT IS LETTING YOU BE THE JUDGE AND DEFENSE COUNSEL IN THIS RAPE CASE!

The victim in the alleged rape trial of Chief Richard Kpodo, a former Security Adviser to Ex-Governor Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa, on Friday testified before a Bayelsa High Court giving vivid accounts of how she was sexually abused.

She said amidst sobs: “I was employed as a cashier and whenever I go to submit cash to him he touches me and I reported it to the employment agency that helped me get the job, and they advised me to talk to him to stop it.

“I talked to him that and he stopped for some time. He started again, and that day he locked up the door and forcefully had sex [with me]. I shouted and also pleaded and he said he would not leave me until he was satisfied.

“So when he finished, he asked me to clean myself and bring his food. He did not use a condom and I was injured. He removed my trousers and I kept struggling with him until he finished.

“The hospital conducted HIV test and prescribed some drugs which I have taken,”.

*AS THE DEFENSE COUNSEL, WHAT WILL YOUR DEFENSE BE?

*IF YOU ARE THE SITTING JUDGE, WHAT WILL YOUR JUDGEMENTS BE?

Let us know your judgment/defense to this case on https://www.zealnut.com/forum/topic/BE-THE-LAW-FIRST-EPISODE.htm You stand a chance to win ₦5,000

HOW TO WIN
1. Join Zealnut
2. Go to forum and select the topic BE THE LAW: EPISODE ONE'
3. Submit your opinions in the comment section and wait for the judges

(1) (Reply)

Woman Blinded By Golf Ball At Ryder Cup / Two Arrested For Leaking Exam Questions / Guys, I Need Ur Help To Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.