Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

#osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) (18872 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by tiwaz(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
At 10:18am, Gbeyega Oyetola finished the casting of vote with wife at PU2, Ward 1, LA Primary School, Boripe LG.

See Photos Below..

Source:http://www.ngyab.com/2018/09/22/osundecides-apc-candidate-gheyega-oyetola-casts-his-vote-photos/

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Hope he voted for himself grin

11 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by masterplan303(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2018
You no fit win grin..no be curse

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2018
I hope he didn't sell his vote? I hope he voted his conscience?

8 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by bedspread: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Let the People's Choice Win....Say No to Manipulations! Say No to Rigging!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by yarimo(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Congratulations to you sir .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by thereturnoflucy(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one

Get the live updates of this election below, especially the results as they are released.

OsunDecides2018 (LIVE UPDATES): APC, PDP, 46 others battle for Osun governorship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Davido and his uncle right now

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Nbote(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Why is he staring at d ballot paper like he can't find his name on d list

4 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by YurFatHer: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
k. hope say he don settle boys sha

3 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by sunnywhyt007: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Let the masses decide. Remember its for four years o. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by guttentag(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
see him praying, he choose the wrong party

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by vena92: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
The Incoming Governor.
Congratulations Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Rigging

Please read my signature, thanks

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by jyz200(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Pdp
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by maxist2020(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
this man's face looks mischievous, hope he will not continue with half salaries if he wins

3 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by joeyswift(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
The guy looks like he voted for Adeleke. See his body language

4 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by SoftP(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
This man dey blow jazz for the ballot paper again?, Even the police man behind him is looking like, oga cast your vote and move away jor grin

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Dididrumz(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
We wan hear results...... goodluck to who ever wins

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Who did he vote for?
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by miqos02(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Nbote:
Why is he staring at d ballot paper like he can't find his name on d list
lol
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
angry

He looks serious and matured compared to that fat dancer.

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by waleadex(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Osun's next governor...

4 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by antigaybiafra95: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2018
This is a gentle man casting his vote,never heard him insulting anybody weda PDP or APC just doing his thing.
Unlike uncle fayose.
Peteru lasan lasan

5 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by YurFatHer: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
cool
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Orlerydey3265(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Senator ademola adeleke is the man we want, Ademola Adeleke is our choice jor, no more ajele people's again..... In Sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Caseless: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
masterplan303:
You no fit win grin..no be curse
we shall see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by gGGODDd(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
And so the All Progressive Congress has this again. I congratulate Him in advance
. I want the PDP to suffer the oppression they melted out on Nigeria for 16yrs, when they thought Nigeria was all abt them. APC has come to stay. I don't want PDP states to be more than 5 as at the end of next year general election and I am certain my state Delta must be delivered to the APC presidential carpet next year. As for Oyetola the APC candidate I say congratulations to him and I wish him a prosperous regime in governing osun state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by 3millionia: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
gGGODDd:
And so the All Progressive Congress has this again. I congratulate Him in advance
. I want the PDP to suffer the oppression they melted out on Nigeria for 16yrs, when they thought Nigeria was all abt them. APC has come to stay. I don't want PDP states to be more than 5 as at the end of next year general election and I am certain my state Delta must be delivered to the APC presidential carpet next year. As for Oyetola the APC candidate I say congratulations to him and I wish him a prosperous regime in governing osun state.

zOM......

2 Likes

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by SoftP(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2018
So, this one self still get hope grin

With the rubbish aregbesola and his APC cohort did to Osun state workers...

Posterity will not forgive anyone who still sell their votes and conscience for just a spoon of porridge.

U can imagine the number of govt workers whose salary were siphoned

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.