Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Rebellion Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rebellion Question (219 Views)

Slave Bible From 1800 Omitted Key Passages That Could Incite Rebellion / Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? / For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rebellion Question by princely83(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
THE REBELLION QUESTION

Romans 9:20
[20]But who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus?

These are questions most people of the world are constantly asking God thereby incurring His wrath. Some say....

- Why did you make me black God? then they bleach to become white.
- Why did you make my body parts so small/big LORD? then they go for plastic surgery for enlargement and others
- Why did you make my hair coarse and hard(men) LORD? then they go and relax and perm their hair.
- Why did you give me this type of hair LORD? then they put on accursed weavons/ attachments, false hairs etc.
- Why did you give me this type of finger nails LORD? then they put on false nails and polish it to look beautiful in their eyes.
- Why did you give me this type of eye lashes LORD? then they go after false eye lashes.
- Why is my face like this LORD? then they put on makeup and paint the eyes and face.
- Why did you say we should put away all our ornaments LORD: exodus 33:5, then they continue to wear all their expensive, ornaments/ gold chains and earrings.
- Why did you tell us not to cut our body or make any print on them LORD? then they proceed to acquire tattoos on their bodies.
- Why did you tell us not not commit fornication, tell lies, backbite, hate our neighbors, steal etc afterall your word says in Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Hence they continue living in sin believing that once save is forever saved. They trample on the Grace of God.
- Why did you say we should not drink strong drink/ alcohol LORD? then they proceed to drink it and are INFLAMED! (Isaiah 5:11&22).

As you can see, the people in the world today are truncating and rebelling every word of the God. You have no POWER OR RIGHT OVER YOUR BODY has it belongs to the LORD( 1st Corinthians 6:19) He is the MAKER OF ALL( Isaiah 44:24)

Romans 9:21

[21]Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same mass (lump) one vessel for beauty and distinction and honorable use, and another for menial or ignoble and dishonorable use?

OBEY EVERY WORD OF GOD AND YOU SHALL EAT OF ITS ABUNDANT FRUITS( Luke 11:28). Remember the scriptures is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness( 2nd Timothy 3:16). Pursue after righteousness(Holiness) as without it NO MAN WILL SEE THE LORD( Hebrew 12:14, Proverbs 21:21, 1st Timothy 6:11).

GOD BLESS YOU AND HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Simplicity Of Salvation / Lovely Rose / SEXUAL ABUSE: Young People Are Turning Away From The Catholic Church Due To Scan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.