Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment (339 Views)

Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family / Make $175k Weekly From Facebook With This Weird Experiment / I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment by chrischike(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hi everybody
So I have been on a quest to find a side hustle that's lucrative. As it's important to have at least up to four streams of income so as to be financially stable..
I decided to do an online training on YouTube on making emoji erasers which are still imported into Nigeria and is highly lucrative..
After doing it my self and allowing it to dry it was tested and I noticed it doesn't clean properly.. pls who has idea on other ways to produce this please share so we can all learn..

Thanks
Find attached pics of the final product and items I used in making them

Re: My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment by chrischike(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
The packaging should be like this

Re: My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment by EkoErrands: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Don't poison someone's child o!

Though you need encouragement but you need to be aware of the dangers of inventions....I had to forego trying to convert my generator to run on fuel vapour instead of liquid fuel...because if I catch fire while testing it ...I won't be able to have sex.... grin honestly that's why I stopped. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment by chrischike(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
=EkoErrands ��� grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] bro the things used ain't poisonous as you can see...funny guy
Re: My Home Made Emoji Eraser Experiment by chrischike(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Pls any inputs will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Grow My Instagram Followers? Help A Brother / How To Make Up To 25k On Weekends / Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.