Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa (12631 Views)

Ubi Franklin, Sandra Ikeji, Others Clinch The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2018 / Ubi Franklin, Laila Ijeoma, Ushbebe, Alexreports For The Entrepreneur Africa ( / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by AlexReports(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Here goes the September 2018 Extra edition of The Entrepreneur Africa Magazine!!

This, titled the 'Realty Edition', is covered by U.K-based Africa's youngest female mainstream movie producer, @namiaroberts . Her entrepreneurial story is what you need to be fired up today!

Other amazing entrepreneurs also shared their stories in this edition. You'll love the stories of baby photographer, Bisola Ajalana; South Africa-based Nigerian presidential realtor, Ugo Asiegbu, etc.

All you need to rise as an entrepreneur are contained in this edition. Go cup your own digital copy now. It's just N500.

http://www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/download-the-entrepreneur-africa-magazine-september-extra-edition/

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by dingbang(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool I wish one nairalander called themilleniumlady can take a cue from this.

Please read my signature , thanks

2 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Topccy007z: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
The real slay queen. Not the hungry "small bitchees with big God" we have around in this shithole

5 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by yungchop: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Just like for nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by BruncleZuma: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
sad sad sad sad

Dem don come ooo...always pushing non-entities no one wants to see on FP; is she a coder, is she a startup founder, did she find the cure for hunger, cancer, or malaria, did she solve our power problem.

Abeg take your title go give Alhaji Lai.

9 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Bossontop(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
OK.......who she be??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by dejaapoo: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
I Like Her Suit.
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by baby124: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
What kind of pose is this? We can’t see her face and the whole thing looks unserious. Yet she wants to be *seen* as queen of tech.

2 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Holla007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
nice
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Debra911(f): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Real women, not ppl like pat pat ugwu

1 Like

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by kasim155: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Teaser4(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
ok
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Doerstech(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Looks good
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
God bless her cool
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by naturefellow(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:
What kind of pose is this? We can’t see her face and the whole thing looks unserious. Yet she wants to be *seen* as queen of tech.
queen of tech, or movie producer? The post is erroneous!

3 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Berankis: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Topccy007z:
The real slay queen. Not the hungry "small bitchees with big God" we have around in this shithole

One of those "bitches" is one you will spend the rest of your life caring for....

2 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by 2buffagain(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
sad sad sad sad

Dem don come ooo...always pushing non-entities no one wants to see on FP; is she a coder, is she a startup founder, did she find the cure for hunger, cancer, or malaria, did she solve our power problem.

Abeg take your title go give Alhaji Lai.

Wow!

So much jealousy and hate!
You could have simply shut up and celebrated a sista, but no, you had to show yourself to be the hungry and suffering hater that you are.

1 Like

Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Dicedapple(f): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
She's beautiful..
Kudos to her
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Bahddo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Queen of Tech?
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by 2buffagain(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Bahddo:
Queen of Tech?

How many queens of tech do you know?
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by psp2pc(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
no profile about her and it's on FP. what's her contribution to the tech world. or must I pay 500 for her digibook before I know about her?
Re: Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa by Bahddo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
2buffagain:

How many queens of tech do you know?
this question would have made sense if I had said "ANOTHER Queen of Tech?"

I asked that cos I'm wondering what makes her queen of tech. She's a freaking movie producer! Who could have guessed that simply using technology to produce movies makes one the Queen of tech?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal / OAP Lolo: "Heaven Will Shock A Lot Of Self-Righteous People" / Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.