Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (478933 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by fatymore(f): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
sacramento1212:

Quote me again when the winner is announced. Relax my dear, PDP don make me happy this morning grin. ADELEKE of PDP is dancing to government house.
the best candidate should win...APC should lose some, win some
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Bobbycastrol007:
Inec wun rig am for apc... How 1k vote tey disappear
Na the pdp agent wey verified the result live on tv u go go fight baba grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
omusiliyu:
Someone should call this boy to order.
As in how?
The election is monitored well, am one of observers from high commision nigeria so allow him

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2018
sacramento1212:

Quote me again when the winner is announced. Relax my dear, PDP don make me happy this morning grin. ADELEKE of PDP is dancing to government house.
If e no be like that I fit take Olugbohun swear for you o
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by DerrickzB: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2018
YurFatHer:
why not go and burn it down ursef. see talk

Sadly I can't, cause m not from there.. Am from Rivers state.. Am sure u know about us.. We can't do such mud play nau.. E go red

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Caseless:
bro, it's too close and tight.
You can say that again bro.
We are only waiitng for the OFFICIAL result from INEC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Ask the pdp agent who verified the result live on tv
it has been corrected are you guys just typing to comment

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Davidblen(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2018
So Naso APC die take start grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by DerrickzB: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
tinsel:
Hei
Lmaooo.. No shout. I hate rubbish
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Does your people 5% votes matter in Nigeria politics to determine if Osinbajo will rule or not?

If Buhari and Tinubu endorse Osinbajo,i don't see anybody that can stop him
Your allah tinubu contributed 15% to buhari's victory. So let me see how 15% would make Osinbanjo President.

And if you think the North would support a SW ticket over NW ticket, then you are delusional.

What is happening at Osun right now is a testament to what would happen in 2019, when CUPP presents a joint candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by adioolayi(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
vicardino:
don't use the word confirmed here cos the announced result ain't the correct value. Osogbo's results got submitted early enough, why is it still unannounced?
The announced result was challenged live, checked by the PDP agent, and that validates the announced result because the agent couldn't see any wrong calculation. So what are you saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by anonymuz(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Oluonline:
cry
see wettin osogbo result want to cause now, person no fit go to church today again now...... we go die here... I must see d end of this movie.
I just tire bro. There's something going on with that oshogbo's result.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by natureblack(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Ahhh God.

Dude how old are you? That's the only reason you want PDP to win because of Davido celebrations?

Once again how old are you? embarassed
Nairaland has been sold to kids,long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by sacramento1212: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
kaluxy007:
If e no be like that I fit take Olugbohun swear for you o

grin grin Na so my gee wink

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
chai. THIS IS LIKELY GOING TO BE WON BY JUST 2 VOTES
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by gare(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
SureBETarena:
I INEC wants ro tamper with the original results collated I INEC wants ro tamper with the original results collated

INEC CANNOT TAMPER WITH THE RESULTS, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING, LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE, IF THEY PREFER APC IT IS THEIR CHOICE BUT LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE, THE 1000 VOTES WILL BE RETURNED BACK. WATCH OUT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
fatymore:
the best candidate should win...APC should lose some, win some
That's how politics should be....the people should decide.
Thank God for this great President we have that doesn't tamper with election results.
INEC, we are still waiting oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sorry I trust INEC official results more than social media.

However if PDP felt cheated, then they should head to the tribunal, that is why the special courts are created.

Trubunal in Nigeria? Are you really telling me this?

By the way, you people see why we hate Buhari and anything APC? Its not as if I dont know PDP is useless and hopeless. But you see APC? Very Demonic and Satanic party!

Tell me why everything that is rife under PDP still playing under APC?

Me and you know that PDP clearly won this elections. But you are seeing how the will of the people is clearly being subverted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
omusiliyu:
Someone should call this boy to order.

Call ur rigging machineries to order first

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by fiizznation: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
PHILipu1:
Results so far are from Adeleke stronghold and i hope you will not cry when results from the APC candidate strong hold start coming in?
To me is not even about APC or pdp, but is about the workers in osun state and the masses. If APC wins, it will just be some added advantage to APC in 2019, and if pdp should win, well I won't really care because the incumbent governor really messed up. How many times has FG bailed out osun state? What has Arebgesola done with the bailout monies the FG has been consistently given him?

You think a governor like ambode or my state governor whom is Ganduje will ever lost any election to pdp? It won't happen. Competency is the keyword bro.

Fayose was incompetent and he lost ekiti state

Arebgesola is also incompetent and it will only take some miracles for him to retain osun state for APC

Yahaya bello is also incompetent and I don't see him winning again.

The thing is, the electorates are becoming enlightened everyday which is a good thing. People now don't really care about the party anymore but the level of performance of the rep of the party. Irrespective of party affiliation, we should all glamour for good governance and never allow incompetent fellows lead our people.

This should be the essence of democracy!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

So you believe if APC are leading convincingly they would delay the announcement of one local government like this?? One fuvking Local government!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Unlimited22: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Regardless of the controversy in Ayedaade, APC need a serious majority in Osogbo to win.
If the result that floated earlier (about 8k margin) is true, then what's next?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by vicardino(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
adioolayi:

The announced result was challenged live, checked by the PDP agent, and that validates the announced result because the agent couldn't see any wrong calculation. So what are you saying

I don't expect you to understand sir

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by brenister10: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Ewoo, see people for this thread. This last happened during MMM crashing era

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by lusim(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Pdp made mistake, the victory would have been gallant if pdp n omisore are together.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Throwback: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Tell them.

They betrayed the Southern Unity and we are going to school them on political alliance in Nigeria.

If Osinbanjo rule the country in 2023, make I bend.

See the people talking of Southern unity and political alliance.

Southern unity to continue with a clueless ineffectual buffoon that was already afforded such unity that enabled him win his 1st term or Southern unity because Abiola was accorded such Southern unity at June12 1993 presidential elections?

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by gGGODDd(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP surprisingly wins

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Wow! see traffic on this thread, Osun is really a blessed state, this election hot like presidential own.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
I suspect some manipulation in olorunda, PDP played their cards too early grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Babzrockman: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
I guess Adeleke is here.. omo see people on this platform

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by seborrhic: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
sacramento1212:

How true because seems APC would win with that Ayaadele result remaining at 9k+,instead of 10k+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (128) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.