Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship (50975 Views)

"He Said Yes" - Newly Engaged Gay Couple Posts Loved Up Photo On Facebook / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by thereturnoflucy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
A Nigerian singer, Fly C Dopestar took to his Facebook page to announce his engagement to his beautiful partner, only for his ex, Gift Emakhu to rain on his parade.

See photos of the exchange below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ex-girlfriend-threatens-to-scatter-newly-engaged-couple-relationship/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by zinnydan(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Enemy of progress... Buh who knows what happened between them in the past

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ugly looking couple

Buy my verified UK AdSense that has received payment from Google for a great price, reach my digits on my signature

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Generalkaycee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
The best revenge you can get on your ex is to move on and let them see you happy with someone that treats you better than they did.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Smart365Life(f): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
That Gift girl is not smart at all, what has she been eating?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol... The English sef angry

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Generalkaycee:
The best revenge you can get on your ex is to move on and let them see you happy with someone that treats you better than they did.
Wow. Well said.... That's just it,,simple..grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by ikeno(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
shameless girls angry

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gift def don do 3 abortions hahaha

8 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Gift girl is mightily stupid. Who does stuff like that?

7 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Gift Emakhu might be mentally unstable.as in cos she's facebook buddy to the guy might give her d false impression dat she's dating him.some ppl are like dat.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Oreofepeters: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
The lady is pained..........,....,...,...,...,. very soon she will join wannabe feminist gang.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Her beef should be with her English teacher cry

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by misspearlz: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Gbam!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin

She cant let go of this guy'z Joystick

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Iruobean(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Roodez(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Are people really stupid or love acting stupidly. This generation sha
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by sammyuche(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Can't imagine how many times the guy must have been embarrassed in public cos of her grammar

5 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Codo22(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
i want to be a spectator to this real life acrimony abt 2 happen

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
It's only those bombs of english that they are throwing that's my problem fa

18 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by itchie: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Why are women always the more bitter and ready to take extremely foolish actions after a break up?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by delzbaba(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
English is a challenge for all of them.

27 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
I am appalled by the horrendous grammar flying in that comment section. Jeez! What kind of English do they speak on facebook?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
She wants to go extra mind to scatter it...See grammar.
Easy o Hanty

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oshe11: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
A Dog that BAKE does not Bite?

Face your Futures
Stop commenting trashes

She cant take MINE man

Which he use to Engaged you with

I will make sure I go extra mind to scatter them

Pls stop flatten

shocked shocked shocked
It is well ooo

Hope that Mumu girl knows she can be arrested for those posts, especially if something happens to the other girl?

If only we can make Pidgin official......

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Princedapace(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.

My dear sister, u talk true.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by pansophist(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Only a relationship found on a shallow ground, can an ad threatens to destroy.

undecided
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by gaby(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Illiterate fools displaying their stupidity to the world at large. Every one craves attention on the worldwide web and blogosphere.

I blame China most especially for making techno which has helped this multitude of insane, further drag the black man's name in the mud to the international community.

Mumu people.
The phone and internet is always there to help you develop and better your lot in case you missed out on the conventional school like I did. But whosai.....?

All they know is facebooking, pouting, scamming, slaying and begging on Instagram and Twitter.

Stupid people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by LadySarah: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Acrimony abt to play out.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Princedapace(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Check my profile if u would like to learn how to work and earn money online.. Read a thread I created on this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.