Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (16389 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by 18Ebiscoo: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has declared that an ex-Kano State Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has what it takes to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Fani-Kayode said Kwankwaso, a Presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was a good man and a real fighter.

In a tweet, the PDP chieftain stressed that Kwankwaso has a solid support base which he can use against Buhari.

He wrote: “I listened to my friend and brother @KwankwasoRM on @channelstv yesterday and I was impressed.

“He spoke well. He has what it takes to defeat @MBuhari hands down. I know him well. He is a profoundly good man with a solid support base and he is a real fighter.

“Nothing reflects the inferiority complex of @MBuhari more than his eagerness to speak to the foreign media and his reluctance to speak to their Nigeria counterparts.

“He has contempt for Nigerians and he trembles and bows each time the foreign media and foreign leaders call him out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-presidency-why-kwankwaso-has-what.html

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by fallout87: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
He is right.

Kwankwaso is the intelligent choice. Combine him with a good VP candidate and PDP has a shot if US, UK and others apply pressure on Buhari to do an actual free and fair election.

- Atiku for me isn't a sincere option.
- Saraki for me will not make a big enough dent in the Northern region
- Tambuwal is seen as a traitor and won't garner enough support.
- Markarfi is good in heart but has health questions and doesn't have the clout to defeat Buhari.
- Dankwambo is intelligent and loyal, but again his state went to Buhari... he doesn't have the clout to beat him.
- Sule Lamido isn't a serious candidate.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by alabi484(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Primaries will be his first test

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Franzinni: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
not in a country where the government's slogan is CHANGE!

If buhari doesn't win.... APC electioneers will invoke their slogan and CHANGE the result...

Our case is like that of a prostitute who is servicing an old lifeless man...

The only thing on her mind nah... MAKE HE DO FINISH AND GO!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Dannyset(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
This one should shut up and go win Osun his state for PDP first. Twitter Bruce Lee grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Balet: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hope FFK is not sleep.ng?
We Nigerians only know of PMB right now?
Nobody knows tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Edu3Again: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
The only person who cannot defeat Buhari is Satan.

Even a goat will win than Buhari.

APC na Miyatti Allah Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by yeyeboi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Bolustical: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
18Ebiscoo:

He wrote: “I listened to my friend and brother @KwankwasoRM on @channelstv yesterday and I was impressed.

“He spoke well. He has what it takes to defeat @MBuhari hands down. I know him well. He is a profoundly good man with a solid support base and he is a real fighter.
If oratorical prowess is the only criterion for victory in elections(as FFK is making it look like), Jimi Agbaje would by now be rounding off his second term in office.

Let Kwankwanso scale through the PDP'S primary first before thinking of defeating PMB.

FFK can only appeal to the Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Bolustical: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Partnerbiz(f): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Na kwankwaso they wan give ticket?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by KehnnyCares(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
This FFK eeehn. I remember when he was bashing this same man some years ago.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by jchioma: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
He has cult followership

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
But Kwankeaso will make a far worse nepotic leader than Buhari ....I would rather take my chance and go for Buhari second term than a Kwankeaso first term... We cannot move from one bigot to another bigot...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Simbrixton(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kwansiyya is a younger and unknown buhari nepotism noni

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by mrdna(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
We need just anybody but not Buhari. Incompetent lifeless dullard

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by SeriouslySense(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
okay O. Bright, new future leaders are around, to take us to a new level, we have to move forward, but how many know this.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by johnaruson(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
We are watching, but i think SP Saraki is better.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by DaniDani(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Surely he's a good match for Buhari, and I am impressed by his performance as a former Kano governor. My only worry is his fulanistic tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Mescana22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
kwankwaso is a good man and will never be biased in Federal character ,I remember when he was Kano Governor, The igbos in Kano then was very free and contribute to governance!! he's the kind of Emir Sanusi, He knows the truth and will unite this country!!

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by exlink10(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Iyaaaaaaaaa
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Emokai3(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dannyset:
This one should shut up and go win Osun his state for PDP first. Twitter Bruce Lee grin
you are damn right

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by RealTrump: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ffk is looking for Ghana must go. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Throwback: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
So now that Kwankwaso is now in the PDP, he is no longer a Fulani tribal bigot and extremist?

When FFK begins to sing, food must have already been served or promised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by alexmakaay(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Balet:
Hope FFK is not sleep.ng? We Nigerians only know of PMB right now? Nobody knows tomorrow.
You and your two likes ..probably one is from you. mister receive sense pls.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by semyman: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tramadol and codeine effect has always resulted to foolish decisions

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Humblega(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Taking side is first step to d war dat is coming

*Fayose.....pdp presidency must come from north east

*Wike......an apc mole is among our presidential aspirant

*IBB.....i am supporting Saraki bcs of his father

Now

*FFK.......

U ar doubting it.....october 6 is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Avedonn: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
This FKK man is an unstable character. Was he not the same person insulting the northerners and now he's shamelessly trying to convince us to vote for a northern man.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by KwoiZabo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Kwankwaso is the intelligent choice. Combine him with a good VP candidate and PDP has a shot if US, UK and others apply pressure on Buhari to do an actual free and fair election.

- Atiku for me isn't a sincere option.
- Saraki for me will not make a big enough dent in the Northern region
- Tambuwal is seen as a traitor and won't garner enough support.
- Markarfi is good in heart but has health questions and doesn't have the clout to defeat Buhari.
- Dankwambo is intelligent and loyal, but again his state went to Buhari... he doesn't have the clout to beat him.
- Sule Lamido isn't a serious candidate.
Guy your head is correct. Dankwambo all the way

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Eluwilussit(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
But Kwankeaso will make a far worse nepotic leader than Buhari ....I would rather take my chance and go for Buhari second term than a Kwankeaso first term... We cannot move from one bigot to another bigot...

I agree with you. I will rather the lifeless one goes for a 3rd term sef, than have Kwakwawhatever as replacement. He is worse than Buhari. angry angry angry. It will just be from frying pan to fire. Dankwanbo, Saraki, even Atiku are better than Kwakwanso in my opinion.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / Old Photos Of Emir Sanusi’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.