Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Being Gay Is Natural - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Gay Is Natural (13587 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Again. She'd like it. smiley

Your mom. Reverse Cow girl riding my pink strap-on.
Much emphasis on 'Reverse' because ain't nobody wanna see the unfortunate face that birthed your Neanderthal ass grin
neither will anybody want to see the cunt that birth an overused shemale_ who's more confuse about her sexuality than a female hyena. smiley
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Boxer007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
I wonder if the parents of these nairaland gays were gays, I wonder if they'll be here today posting all this nonsense?

Don't be suprise if your great great gran father had a boyfriend & they were happier. My brother, I can assure u that being Gay is hereditary and love had no boundaries. Preach

2 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Xchristy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:

Much emphasis on 'Reverse' because ain't nobody wanna see the unfortunate face that birthed your Neanderthal ass grin
Lol.

Girl, You've got Punches. shocked
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mariinee:
It's all crazy.
Perhaps, you would be spending all that time staring at people's bulges in their trousers. undecided
We know right. lipsrsealed
The next thesis I'm gonna write is going to be about how possible it is to survive solely on nourishment derived from eating ass.
Have I grossed you out yet, or should I continue?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Boxer007:

Don't be suprise if your great great gran father had a boyfriend & they were happier. My brother, I can assure u that being Gay is hereditary and love had no boundaries. Preach
neither will I be surprise if your grand mother was a homo erectus. After all, love has no boundaries, no? cheesy
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
neither will anybody want to see the cunt that birth an overused shemale_ who's more confuse about her sexuality than a female hyena. smiley
Alright.

Gimme her number.
Oh, not interested?
Okay. Bye. smiley
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Alright.

Gimme her number.
Oh, not interested?
Okay. Bye. smiley
and the shemale_ finally decided to run with her tail between her legs, better still, with a disease infected dildo_ inside her disease ravaged cunt_

Choke on it. tongue
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by IamLEGEND1: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
AH! AH! e never reach that level na.
Mariinee you don dey mad, abi? it was going down like this and you no even tell me.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xchristy:
Lol.

Girl, You've got Punches. shocked
Haha.

I already feel bad.
Please Don't endorse me. sad
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
and the shemale_ finally decided to run with her tail between her legs, better still, with a disease infected dildo_ inside her disease ravaged cunt_

Choke on it. tongue

diseased. Infected. Ravaged. transgendered. Bobobrisky.
You keep recycling the same retorts. It's exhausting jare.

Oya bye nah.
Gimme mummy's number, You don't want.
Leave me alone oooo.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Mariinee you don dey mad, abi? it was going down like this and you no even tell me.
Bruh, I'd rather not say anything. I wasn't even aware.
Burning Blade, let it go, please.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
The next thesis I'm gonna write is going to be about how possible it is to survive solely on nourishment derived from eating ass.
Have I grossed you out yet, or should I continue?
Yes, you have. Don't gross me out more. Bye eee. embarassed
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
gringrin

Itaff reach that level, please.
Uncle said I should look for diick and I want his mom's cúnt instead. embarassed
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Boxer007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
neither will I be surprise if your grand mother was a homo erectus. After all, love has no boundaries, no? cheesy

Answer this question : why is being Gay accepted in developing 1st world countries (USA,EUROPE, ASIA) but unacceptable in 3rd world countries like Nigeria?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
diseased. Infected. Ravaged. transgendered. Bobobrisky.
You keep recycling the same retorts. It's exhausting jare.

Oya bye nah.
Gimme mummy's number, You don't want.
Leave me alone oooo.
repetition is the most powerful literary device. That's why I used it to remind you of what you are, that is a diseased ravaged infected cunt_, ravaged by all manner of unpronounceable diseases.

Tell me, how is that dildo_ does it still stink like decayed fish gill as a result of sticking it inside that disease ravaged cunt_ of yours? grin

Truth is bitter, no? You can tell, can't you? grin cheesy
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
gringrin

Uncle said I should look for diick and I want his mom's cúnt instead. embarassed
try your father's penis_ instead, or is it too short for you? grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Xchristy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Haha.

I already feel bad.
Please Don't endorse me. sad
I'm endorsing you please.

It isn't everyday we see a girl hold her own when being bullied by men.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Boxer007:

Answer this question : why is being Gay accepted in developing 1st world countries (USA,EUROPE, ASIA) but unacceptable in 3rd world countries like Nigeria?
answer me this question: why did developing 1st world countries colonise Africa, carted away our resources and use it to develop their countries?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
repetition is the most powerful literary device. That's why I used it to remind you of what you are, that is a diseased ravaged infected cunt_, ravaged by all manner of unpronounceable diseases.

Tell me, how is that dildo_ does it still stink like decayed fish gill as a result of sticking it inside that disease ravaged cunt_ of yours? grin

Truth is bitter, no? You can tell, can't you? grin cheesy
Mtcheeeew.

I'm talking your ma's cúnt on my face and you're yarning dust about literally devices. Killjoy grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
gringrin
Word on the street is menopausal pussy_is the_shit. So, you've got the right idea.

I gotta get me some of that cougar meat as well.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
try your father's penis_ instead, or is it too short for you? grin
The thing with bisexuality's Somedays you just feel the need to indulge excessively in the Females Instruments. embarassed

Your mom. Your girlfriend(s). Sisters. Gimme all of them! cry

3 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Mtcheeeew.

I'm talking your ma's cúnt on my face and you're yarning dust about literally devices. Killjoy grin

oh poor you, papa should have poured the watery sperm he used in siring you inside the pit toilet he threw your brothers and sisters in. Now look what you've turn into, a shemale_ who's more confuse about what it likes more between a dick and cunt_

What a shame. smiley
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
The thing with bisexuality's Somedays you just feel the need to indulge excessively in the Females Instruments. embarassed

Your mom. Your girlfriend(s). Sisters. Gimme all of them! cry
rather, want your father, your brothers, uncles and nephews. Perhaps you just might sire someone who's more mentally imbalance like you and your degenerate lot of twisted imbeciles.

Scum. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Word on the street is menopausal pussy_is the_shit. So, you've got the right idea.

I gotta get me some of that cougar meat as well.
turns out the decline in estrogen makes it an easy kill. DefuckingLicious! embarassed

Is it hot in here?
Milfs are crazy tigresses. You've gotta try to score one.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
rather, want your father, your brothers, uncles and nephews. Perhaps you just might sire someone who's more mentally imbalance like you and your degenerate lot of twisted imbeciles.

Scum. grin
Are you gonna cry?

Alright. I won't screw your mom anymore.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by IamLEGEND1: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes, you have. Don't gross me out more. Bye eee. embarassed
Cutting me off like that. RUDE!!

I haven't even gotten to the good part.

Bruh, I'd rather not say anything. I wasn't even aware.
Burning Blade, let it go, please.
See as dem just dey insult people mama.
The thing just shock me.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Boxer007(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
BurningBlade:
answer me this question: why did developing 1st world countries colonise Africa, carted away our resources and use it to develop their countries?

Simple: They were smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Are you gonna cry?

Alright. I won't screw your mom anymore.
Bye.
hehehe like you cried when daddy anally raped you and turned you into the cunt_ craving lunatic that you are, right?

Poor soul. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FluidQueen(f): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xchristy:
I'm endorsing you please.

It isn't everyday we see a girl hold her own when being bullied by men.
you mean The Whimp over there?

He's everything without Grey matter. But not a man.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Boxer007:

Simple: They were smarter.
really? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
you mean The Whimp over there?

He's everything without Grey matter. But not a man.
funny how you believe every man who verbally assault you is your father. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Cutting me off like that. RUDE!!

I haven't even gotten to the good part.

See as dem just dey insult people mama.
The thing just shock me.
We already know how rude I can be. Don't be mad. tongue
Lol, it's all play at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.