Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine (14526 Views)

FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by AlexReports(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
ATTENTION MAGAZINE UNVEILS 22 YEAR OLD ACTRESS AND PRODUCER,  NAMIA ROBERTS ON IT SEPTEMBER FRONT PAGE.

The September edition of the prominent and prestigious ATTENTION magazine has been unveiled with Actress Namia Roberts on its front cover. The long awaited September publication focused on the 22 year old Nigeria producer and actress who is presently based in UAE, Dubai.
The choice of Namia Roberts to adorn this edition was as a result of her creative contributions and initiatives in film making and distribution. According to the publisher, Actress Namia has proved herself as a young and vibrant icon in the global movie industry. Her recent movie titled "How to marry a billionaire", was recently nominated for an international award in Europe, which brought her production company, "Promise Luxury Productions" to limelight.

The September edition opened into several pages with engaging contents, educative information and relevant knowledge, that will keep our readers apprised and informed. It spotlighted various philanthropic activities, events, news and personalities.

However, the young cover story personality and CEO of Pro-lux studio, Actress Namia Roberts will be 22years today and she told our reporters that the unveiling of Attention Magazine September edition was a commemoration of her glamourous birthday celebration which will be held in Dubai, UAE.
@attentionmagng

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/09/attention-magazine-unveils-22-year-old.html?m=1

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by AlexReports(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by itspzpics(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy alex
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2018
tongue
If I catch you on a wet Sunday .

1 Like

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Hakeem12(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2018
let's see what she has to offer
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by N0favors: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2018
She’s manageable
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Dinirojones(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Whosoever invented make up is madt....... See as crayons full her face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Did she have to remove trouser and bra all in the name of photo shoot undecided, Genevieve Nnaji and Juliet Ibrahim i know, this one i know not.
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2018
BNA Abuja rocks
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by SachaBastien(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Among all the pictures, one caught my attention and gave me a bulge up there......

The Dubai gold story.

3 Likes

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by festwiz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Every lady is now an actress. sad

She looks like an Aristo PLC stakeholder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Suko110(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Everybody be actress now ooo... abi nah anonymous acting dem dey do ....

Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by Dantedasz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Actress/producer??
Hmmm!
Re: Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine by myfootballface: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Are you an aspiring football talent and feel you're good enough to make a career out of football? We now have a free platform to market you to potential clubs.
Myfootballface is an online network where we market or advertise players for clubs to see. So if you are a player looking for the opportunity to showcase yourself to a professional club, and you feel you are good enough, then all you need is to register with us free and we will help you look for a club that may need you. On the website, I will update you on the clubs that we have secured as soon as we get them. Check them out on
www.myfootballface.com

See more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4728995/aspiring-football-talent-cost-free

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today With New Photos / COVID-19: How I Was Banished From Entering Nigeria - Soyinka / Cher Is 62. . . And Is Smokin' Hott !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.