Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week (40905 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by kiiingemmy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2018

ENTERTAINMENTUnbothered Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week By Shola O. | 21st September 2018

YESTERDAY WIZKID WAS ANNOUNCED AS A MUSE FOR THE MOSCHINO X CIROC COLLABORATION SET TO LAUNCH GLOBALLY AT THE MILAN FASHION WEEK AND TODAY WE SPOTTED HIM AT THE MOSCHINO SHOW.
The entertainer was spotted alongside River Viiperi, Jasmine Sanders, Thando Thabethe and Cassper Nyovest as they attended the Moschino show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 on September 20, 2018, in Milan, Italy.

Check on it!

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/140-unbothered-wizkid-sits-front-row-at-the-moschino-show-during-milan-fashion-week#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by BruncleZuma: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

FTC for Sale

[img]https://i./8NRz.gif[/img]

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Wikiforum(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by franchasng: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
The wall looks so dirty like one Ajegunle street club angry

...and Wizkid too looks so dirty and unkempt despite his money/fame, iyama...I wonder why ladies flock around him with his dirty looking skin with patches, money sha cry

Rome has really fallen, mhen everything in life has its shining time and gloomy days.

The Great Europe is gradually going down...go to Amsterdam airport, very dirty cry

Go to London Heathrow airport and see white caucausin ladies working as toilet cleaners, something white people never did in the days of European reign, but today, European citizens find it hard to even get a good job sad

Greece struggling to survive, Uk surviving on last lifeline, it is well.....America should prepare o....and if not for African useless leaders, it is time for Africa to take over from them and shine too angry

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shine on Superstar...but beware not everyone who hangs out with you, share in your joy and gives you what you want actually loves you.

"they'll give you all the tools you need to destroy yourself."

Shine on Superstar cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by shadrach77: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deadbeat dad sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wizi the fashionista

Ask the hermaphrodite above me what his/her own is with the young man .

BTW why is the wall behind wizkid so fvcked up?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by kiiingemmy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin when would he graduate from being a kid? Wizman

Please read my signature, thanks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by armzyville(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wetin concern me...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Franzinni: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
This kid is the most hard working artist in Nigeria... You might think his hits are flunked but men.... This guy is capable of dropping 10 albums in one day... He has so much work in the studio... I cut cap for that one...

But on the other side of thing eg

Smoke.. High.... Woman

All the things that kills a man's focus... He get A1 too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by carzola(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pictures no wan open sef
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Issakendrick: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by miqos02(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by DwayneChuks(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Money Hungry hoes BabyDaddy tongue

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by ahmEenu(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
ITHE GUY IS LESS CONCERNED WHILST SOME NIGERIANS CARRY HIM MATTER FOR HEAD LIKE AFRO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by MobileGees: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thunder fire anybody that bring up the baby mama matter here

meanwhile
In my village when pastor dies we pray all night

If a drunkard dies we drink all night 

Yesterday, a prostitute died.......we are still waiting for decisions if the elders grin,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Metuh: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Irresponsible deadbeat dad... He is still a kid anyway. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Mowoe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./8NRz.gif[/img]
Please tell me what's so funny so I can laugh with you

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by JailBreaker(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hahahah.. the only star boy we know, any other is a ....

Free Tuition Scholarship In Canada For International Studemts

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Money hungry hoes would be ignored heheehe
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by bedspread: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Instargram daddy...
Effects of Fake life...
wealth without JESUS CHRIST IS yagayaga...

How do u hv money and can't use it to Better the lives of ur family...

That's the Money devil gives...
he makes people see u as good meanwhile you hv lots of pains u go tru as a result of making sacrifices and orders..

Wat a Wasted Life..

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Metuh:
Irresponsible deadbeat dad... He is still a kid anyway. grin
from the chats how is he deadbeat Na dat shola no get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by KingLennon(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Starboy International. Many people are giving theirself unnecessary headache on top ur matter bro
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by tstx(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Stale
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kind of put off by wiz at the moment, even though I love his music. Conflicted

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by In2systemsTech(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
its good.. Hard work pays.. Never depend on anyone as your source of income... if wizzy goes home today, his baby will still be raised... taking him to court to part with his money just because you were not weary

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5") @ 25500.... check my signature
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Franzinni: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Issakendrick post=71432609][/quote]Q. U
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by feelmeTy: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
All these sites that pays people for clicking and reading! Will take people off Nairaland�
Re: Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by BruncleZuma: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mowoe:

Please tell me what's so funny so I can laugh with you
FTC for sale...Wizkid matter don tire me for NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.