Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star (39142 Views)

Joey Barton Slams Klopp As "Wrong" Over Stance On Signing Unvaccinated Players / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Ojuelegba Crap Comment - Joey Barton Switches His Instagram Account To Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by STILESGANG: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tflex01:

Beckham? are you well??
He is right though. Beckham. Owes his career to the English press

3 Likes

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by acenazt: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Barton family are racist to the core, I pity black people who play under this guy as a manager.

Joe Barton's brother , Michael Barton is a convicted murderer he killed a black man with an ice axe just because he's black so nothing good can come out of Joe Barton's mouth about Neymar a black man.
bros u know say na true him talk. Neymar us good but not at the top with the real goodguys

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joey Barton done become coach, haha... The guy na choco/notorious player during his days as a footballer. As for Neymar, he is overrated, he is more of a model than a footballer just like David Beckham. Thanks to media for the hype.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Pyrusdrago(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Neymar remains the best
Joey Barton can go and fuvk his couch
Focus on fingering your way to marse and leave the £200m billboard alone
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by mikaael(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Who's the Kanye?
[img]https://i./2GE2.gif[/img]
its Barton himself...read up abt his notorious acts during his playing days
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joey the notorious and crazy ex footballer
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by badmrkt(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
opeyemijr:

Kini itumo "GATUSU" nitori olohun undecided
what? Shey na everybody be Yoruba
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Pkkelly(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
myettiallah:
Even morata
abi �
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
What exactly is this biatch trying to say?

I can't make the connection between Neymar and Kim Kardashian in his comparison.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Maxcollins042(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
brenister10:
Pride will ruin Neymar if he's not careful. He should ask Ex inter Millan star Adriano, Ballotelli is there to mention afew

Adriano's blistering footballing career wasn't ruined by pride.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Heavance(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
brenister10:
Pride will ruin Neymar if he's not careful. He should ask Ex inter Millan star Adriano, Ballotelli is there to mention afew
Adriano's decline came after his father died
He was not a proud guy
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Olufela30: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abi Maheeda !!!
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by OfficialDantala(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
NAYMAR Z A DISGRACE 2 BARCA
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by OfficialDantala(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
bluefilm:

I can't make the connection between Neymar and Kim Kardashian in his comparison.
[s]
bluefilm:

[/s]
bluefilm:

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by moonraker(m): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Proffdada:
No doubt grin

Where talent finish, drama go start
At least he's good at something sha

lol as soon as i saw that coach`s picture, i completely lost it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by nNEOo(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2018
maklelemakukula:
peak

Thanks man,... This shows many of us don't reread what we write. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Legendkid: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2018
I could perceived this man obsession with Neymar from afar and his very jealousy.
Is Neymar the only player in the world?

Can't he go coach someone to be better than Neymar?
Why is he even begging to go coach Marsielle ?
If he is a fuking good coach, clubs will come begging for him. If it has been a seasoned and accomplished coach that said this, I'll believe. Not this shame.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
Just like David Beckham

David Beckham made millions of dollars outta his own image naa.. soon to own a club at MLS, his wife is a multi million dollars designer. Can't compare DB with Neymar abeg.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2018
samuel19222:
Abeg wetin be davido papa brother result

We still dey wait for the result o! grin
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Barton family are racist to the core, I pity black people who play under this guy as a manager.

Joe Barton's brother , Michael Barton is a convicted murderer he killed a black man with an ice axe just because he's black so nothing good can come out of Joe Barton's mouth about Neymar a black man.

You nailed it. Plus he also assaulted his fellow teammate Ousmane Dabo, another black man. Joey Barton is scum to the core, a disgusting neo nazi racist prick from the slums of Huyton in Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin Nice one
Bidobado1:

You nailed it. Plus he also assaulted his fellow teammate Ousmane Dabo, another black man. Joey Barton is scum to the core, a disgusting neo nazi racist prick from the slums of Huyton in Liverpool.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Adakintroy: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2018
This guy was a real trouble maker during his playing days Sha. A hard tackler lke gattuso. Sometimes I fear they
take the game a little too serious.

But what he is saying is true for me. Neyma is loosing it.

I watched the game with liverpool. He was just slupply and that's putting it nicely. For a player of that price it was an eyesaw. If not for mpape and cavanni,, going forward would have been hard. Worst part is that you felt coaches were instructed not to take him off no matter what.

Even the last goal liverpool scored was as a result of his unnessary dribble.

For me he should have stayed in Baca and bid his time. Mesi s slowing down, so is Ronaldo already .

Baca was a better platform to attain world best.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2018
angry
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by segundpundit: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who's the Kanye?

[img]https://i./2GE2.gif[/img]

BALLOTELLI
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by BruncleZuma: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2018
segundpundit:

BALLOTELLI

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by OEChika: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adakintroy:
This guy was a real trouble maker during his playing days Sha. A hard tackler lke gattuso. Sometimes I fear they
take the game a little too serious.

But what he is saying is true for me. Neyma is loosing it.

I watched the game with liverpool. He was just slupply and that's putting it nicely. For a player of that price it was an eyesaw. If not for mpape and cavanni,, going forward would have been hard. Worst part is that you felt coaches were instructed not to take him off no matter what.

Even the last goal liverpool scored was as a result of his unnessary dribble.

For me he should have stayed in Baca and bid his time. Mesi s slowing down, so is Ronaldo already .

Baca was a better platform to attain world best.

Some players sometimes have bad days sometimes, and a few editions to your comments

it's eyesore not eyesaw, mbappe not mpape
cavani not cavanni

Neymar didn't cause the third goal, mbappe did
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by Adakintroy: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
OEChika:

Some players sometimes have bad days sometimes, and a few editions to your comments

it's eyesore not eyesaw, mbappe not mpape
cavani not cavanni

Neymar didn't cause the third goal, mbappe did

OK thanks..

But we saw him at the world cup and everyone had a thing or two to say about his diving antics. This comment of Barton has nothing to do with just one game I highlighted..it's a series of performance and behavior so far. Which is on the lips of everyone. Unless you want to denial it yourself.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by princfred(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
No be lie. Too much quest to show off.
Re: "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star by theDEVILisHERE: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wrong

That was your fellow Englishman David Beckham
Mr Idiot aka Joe Barton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Olympic Silver Medal / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.