Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state (1487 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / Sherrif Just Emerged The Gubernatorial Candidate Of Pdp In Delta State / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by jayyem(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
It's no longer news that the gubernatorial election in the state of Osun has come and gone but what excites me more is the peaceful conduct and strong participation of eligible voters coming out to vote for their preferred candidates without fear of any intimidations.
Security agencies and inec staffs must also be commended.
My take is if we can get this level right, it's high time the so called learned and educated people get involved in the affairs of candidates being pushed forward by political parties for various positions as this I noticed is where we do get it wrong as a people, we have left the selection process to hyenas and jackals, that's why when they push their candidates forward sometimes, we have no option than to just make do with them even when we know they've got nothing to offer.
In my own opinion, I think it is high time we all take keen interest in all this political parties selection process at least at the ward level, this will open so many people eyes as to how those that are been chosen to lead us are been selected and it is because majority are not even interested in who becomes an ordinary councillor in his/her area not to talk of chairman and the rest and they will be quick to blame failure of government.
Let's imagine a scenario whereby two political parties and both decided to fielded mumu as their Candidates... well... image the rest.
Please endeavour to visit a political party meeting nearest to you today, then you will understand better what I am trying to say...shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trash
Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Trash

Funny, if you have nothing reasonable to post just go and take a nap.

Op is saying the truth. The reason why this politicians are misbehaving is because some of the citizens are not objective while some don't just care about who is going to represent them.

When the party choose, and this person doesn't perform they start screaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
udemzy101:

Funny, if you have nothing reasonable to post just go and take a nap.

Op is saying the truth. The reason why this politicians are misbehaving is because some of the citizens are not objective while some don't just care about who is going to represent them.

When the party choose, and this person doesn't perform they start screaming.

Trash
Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Trash

grin deadbeat zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Jokerman(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sorry bro... I can never participate in any Nigerian election... it's not worth my troubles mhen.... Any person or party that wins, no problem to me.... my only working now is to leave this country for good... I can't be here with you people ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
udemzy101:

grin deadbeat zombie

Trash.
Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by madridguy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good observation @ OP.
Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by lordtosan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin
jayyem:
It's no longer news that the gubernatorial election in the state of Osun has come and gone but what excites me more is the peaceful conduct and strong participation of eligible voters coming out to vote for their preferred candidates without fear of any intimidations.
Security agencies and inec staffs must also be commended.
My take is if we can get this level right, it's high time the so called learned and educated people get involved in the affairs of candidates being pushed forward by political parties for various positions as this I noticed is where we do get it wrong as a people, we have left the selection process to hyenas and jackals, that's why when they push their candidates forward sometimes, we have no option than to just make do with them even when we know they've got nothing to offer.
In my own opinion, I think it is high time we all take keen interest in all this political parties selection process at least at the ward level, this will open so many people eyes as to how those that are been chosen to lead us are been selected and it is because majority are not even interested in who becomes an ordinary councillor in his/her area not to talk of chairman and the rest and they will be quick to blame failure of government.
Let's imagine a scenario whereby two political parties and both decided to fielded mumu as their Candidates... well... image the rest.
Please endeavour to visit a political party meeting nearest to you today, then you will understand better what I am trying to say...shalom!
Trash grin
Re: My Observations On The Gubernatorial Election In Osun-state by internetpo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gr8 observation. I too will join a political party b4 2019. Ignore those trolls typing trash.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Says Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Is An Electoral Offence / Which State Is Nigeria's Poverty Capital? / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.