Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad (1898 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello my people
My first child,a lovely,handsome and brilliant boy has an issue with his right leg.Doctors said it is shorter than the left leg.I have spent all I could in hospitals and even trado-medicals and the situation has remained the same.Now,i discover the leg is become thinner.I am saddened with this,sometimes I cry in my inner shelf.He clocked 4 years Sept 17th
What can I do please.
Please help my son
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by backnbeta(f): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
It breaks my heart to read this, especially the way you feel about it. Follow doctors' advice and hope for the best. However, you may have to accept it and learn to live with it, especially if it's something to do with the nerves and may be permanent. Stay strong sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
backnbeta:
It breaks my heart to read this, especially the way you feel about it. Follow doctors' advice and hope for the best. However, you may have to accept it and learn to live with it, especially if it's something to do with the nerves and may be permanent. Stay strong sir.

Thank you so much. I hope the advice I get here will help my son. Doctors here,please advice me and I follow promptly
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by Yian1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
show pics or get outta here

2 Likes

Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by oxypress: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
My first child,a lovely,handsome and brilliant boy has an issue with his right leg.Doctors said it is shorter than the left leg.I have spent all I could in hospitals and even trado-medicals and the situation has remained the same.Now,i discover the leg is become thinner.I am saddened with this,sometimes I cry in my inner shelf.He clocked 4 years Sept 17th
What can I do please.
Please help my son
Do not give up yet. There is insufficient information to enable us know tne cause. You said the leg is short and thin. Is there a paralysis or spinal injury? See a neurologist to give a diagnosis. Medical history from birth is needed. Medical reports needed. Tests results needed. Any muscle weakness?. Can he use the limb or is he dragging the limb?. Is he limping? Go to a Teaching hospital for proper assessment and diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
What can I do please.
Please help my son
Hope it’s not POLIO....??
Take him back to a hospital, preferably aTEACHING HOSPITAL.
Don’t delay.
Such are Progressive ooo
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
oxypress:

Do not give up yet. There is insufficient information to enable us know tne cause. You said the leg is short and thin. Is there a paralysis or spinal injury? See a neurologist to give a diagnosis. Medical history from birth is needed. Medical reports needed. Tests results needed. Any muscle weakness?. Can he use the limb or is he dragging the limb?. Is he limping? Go to a Teaching hospital for proper assessment and diagnosis.

Yes,he limps.No paralysis or spinal injury case.At the beginning, he was dragging the limb and that was how we discovered and started taking him for treatment at UITH,Ilorin.Okay,thank you
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Hope it’s not POLIO....??
Take him back to a hospital, preferably aTEACHING HOSPITAL.
Don’t delay.
Such are Progressive ooo

It has been confirmed that it is not Polio. But I see that it is progressive.I will follow your advice. Thank you so much
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
What can I do please.
Please help my son
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Still need your advice my people
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by Smart365Life(f): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
What can I do please.
Please help my son
I feel sad reading this. I'm so sorry about your son's predicament. I wish there was something I could do. I hope you guys find a solution for him and I pray he becomes better.
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by oxypress: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2018
MDDarah84:
Still need your advice my people

The issue of oxygen is at the center of most degenerative diseases.
The idea is to stop the muscles from further degeneration and to increase muscle strength and enhance growth. Hyperbaric oxygen can help in this case. There are positive testimonies from people using hbot for Muscular Dystrophy, myopaties, radiculopaties and developmental disability. Do more research on this and see for yourself. Watch the video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02UjFxCGr00
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2018
oxypress:

The issue of oxygen is at the center of most degenerative diseases.
The idea is to stop the muscles from further degeneration and to increase muscle strength and enhance growth. Hyperbaric oxygen can help in this case. There are positive testimonies from people using hbot for Muscular Dystrophy, myopaties, radiculopaties and developmental disability. Do more research on this and see for yourself. Watch the video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02UjFxCGr00

Can I get it in Nigeria shops?
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by oxypress: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
MDDarah84:

Can I get it in Nigeria shops?

HBOT is not food or tablet or supplement we drink. It is 100% oxygen we breathe in a presurised chamber called hyperbaric chamber. It is normally superviced by a physician. It is scars but you can get it in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Try to get a clinical diagnosis from a neurologist who can now refer you to us for hbot.
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by frozen70(f): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2018
My dear pls and pls stop feeling bad, just keep thanking God for his goodness in your family

Some kids are born that way and some can be corrected medically either through operation or surgery

Haven't you seen other kids like that, have their parents thrown them away ?

You have to be happy and grateful to God, what if you never has any since you married, won't you even beg God to give you one even if it means for that child to be disabled

Be happy and see that child as a special child, what happened to him is from birth and it did not affect his ability to do what other kids does

I will advice you go to orthopedic hospital in igbobi by onipanu lagos if the doctors there says nothing can be done take that child home and start thanking God that he gave you a special child

Some women are looking for such child, ask them what life has taught them for being barren

Give that child the best of quality education and watch him becoming a star in his chosen career

Say to your self my dearest son I love and will always be happy to have you

He must not know how you feel about him, he is looking forward to see you happy around him.

He is a destiny child
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

I feel sad reading this. I'm so sorry about your son's predicament. I wish there was something I could do. I hope you guys find a solution for him and I pray he becomes better.

Thanks a lot.Amen
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2018
oxypress:

HBOT is not food or tablet or supplement we drink. It is 100% oxygen we breathe in a presurised chamber called hyperbaric chamber. It is normally superviced by a physician. It is scars but you can get it in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Try to get a clinical diagnosis from a neurologist who can now refer you to us for hbot.

Okay Sir.Thank you
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
frozen70:
My dear pls and pls stop feeling bad, just keep thanking God for his goodness in your family

Some kids are born that way and some can be corrected medically either through operation or surgery

Haven't you seen other kids like that, have their parents thrown them away ?

You have to be happy and grateful to God, what if you never has any since you married, won't you even beg God to give you one even if it means for that child to be disabled

Be happy and see that child as a special child, what happened to him is from birth and it did not affect his ability to do what other kids does

I will advice you go to orthopedic hospital in igbobi by onipanu lagos if the doctors there says nothing can be done take that child home and start thanking God that he gave you a special child

Some women are looking for such child, ask them what life has taught them for being barren

Give that child the best of quality education and watch him becoming a star in his chosen career

Say to your self my dearest son I love and will always be happy to have you

He must not know how you feel about him, he is looking forward to see you happy around him.

He is a destiny child

Awesome....thank you so much.
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by Adalassy: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
What can I do please.
Please help my son

Hello madam, I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana. Your son may have Muscular Atrophy which is a degeneration of muscle mass.

It occurs due to no or limited use of muscles, neurological problems or due to malnutrition related causes.

Muscular Atrophy could be genetic for some, and for some there might be a sudden onset due to poor nutrition. It might also occur due to the several other serious comorbid diseases or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) or congenital heart disease.

Send me an email let's talk.

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
Adalassy:

Hello madam, I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana. Your son may have Muscular Atrophy which is a degeneration of muscle mass.

It occurs due to no or limited use of muscles, neurological problems or due to malnutrition related causes.

Muscular Atrophy could be genetic for some, and for some there might be a sudden onset due to poor nutrition. It might also occur due to the several other serious comorbid diseases or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) or congenital heart disease.

Send me an email let's talk.

Adamslaseio@gmail.com

Okay Sir.Thank you. I have sent you a mail
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by sodiamond: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls go to Lasuth. From my little experience, you'll need a shoe raise inserted in all his shoes on the affected leg. He'll learn to walk with it. I was at orthopedics and saw a boy of about 8yrs walking just normal, it was when I began to wonder why he wanted to see a dr with his mum that my eyes took me to his legs and I saw that his right sandal was thicker than the left. You'll never know until you look very closely. A Physiotherapist that I know said that it's better they learn to walk with a shoe raise to avoid limping as they grow older. You can aswell by a 1kg sand bag and strap it on his leg for excercises. He should lie down and be raising the leg up. He shold use it only while lying down. It can be bought at national stadium or anywhere they sell sports equipment

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thank you very much much the advice. God bless
Re: Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad by MDDarah84(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
MDDarah84:
Hello my people
What can I do please.
Please help my son

(1) (Reply)

Corona: True Condition Of Isolation Centre In Enugu- Pictures / Eritrea Becomes The First African Country To Reject Chinese Coronavirus Aid / Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.