Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

300k Job/ Travel Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 300k Job/ Travel Out (546 Views)

What business can 300k do / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300k Job/ Travel Out by engrrichie92(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
...im working, pay is over 300k

..im already getting the "when are you getting married question "

But i dont feel fulfilled...i feel i can do better,..
I feel settling for this life is settling for mediocrity

I want a taste of foreign education, i desire to know more...to be great in my field
I wanna leave the shores of the country in pursuit of knowledge and greatness
And come back with solutions to some of Nigerian's problems

yes im grateful for what i have thus far...but i desire more

Do i lack contentment?...am i being over- ambitious

Just thinking out loud

Im 26...
Re: 300k Job/ Travel Out by danolorunmo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
engrrichie92:
...im working, pay is over 300k

..im already getting the "when are you getting married question "

But i dont feel fulfilled...i feel i can do better,..
I feel settling for this life is settling for mediocrity

I want a taste of foreign education, i desire to know more...to be great in my field
I wanna leave the shores of the country in pursuit of knowledge and greatness
And come back with solutions to some of Nigerian's problems

yes im grateful for what i have thus far...but i desire more

Do i lack contentment?...am i being over- ambitious

Just thinking out loud

Im 26...

Nope!!!
To me you're not over ambitious. However, I believe you are only able to dream more because most of your primary basic needs can be met easily, because of your pay.
It's good you're already grateful for all you have bro. I mean I really need like 20% of what you earn for some of my school expenses but then again, I know some people who weren't even fortunate to make it into school. So I'm grateful all the same.
As for your dreams, pursue them, but start small. You're still young, the world is ahead, ready for your touch and contribution. Don't travel out just yet, who knows how the economy will be? I advise to give yourself a few years, keep on increasing financially and otherwise and then when the time is right, the universe will just somehow let you know. Just have faith.
Good luck sir!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 300k Job/ Travel Out by Blessingmoyo: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
danolorunmo:

Nope!!!
To me you're not over ambitious. However, I believe you are only able to dream more because most of your primary basic needs can be met easily, because of your pay.
It's good you're already grateful for all you have bro. I mean I really need like 20% of what you earn for some of my school expenses but then again, I know some people who weren't even fortunate to make it into school. So I'm grateful all the same.
As for your dreams, pursue them, but start small. You're still young, the world is ahead, ready for your touch and contribution. Don't travel out just yet, who knows how the economy will be? I advise to give yourself a few years, keep on increasing financially and otherwise and then when the time is right, the universe will just somehow let you know. Just have faith.
Good luck sir!
Nice!!!

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Internship Program Screening On Whatsapp Today / Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder / May Salaries, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.