Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long (492 Views)

Do We Truely Love Dogs Or The Profit And Fun Of It? / Why Do People Love Dogs? - A Story. / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long by gmou: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Whenever I remember how I lost my gsd it brings saddening memories, anyway it was due to the carelessness of the vet.

Everyday I take out for a walk, unfortunately for me never knew the dog never completed its shorts, days turn to weeks, weeks to months, until one day it contacted parvo virus, 3days after which the dog died....

I'm really bad at writing, but in general I love dogs, just too poor to get one.....
I stay in Lagos, Mushin precisely.
I'll love to be a dog owner one day
Re: I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
gmou:
Whenever I remember how I lost my gsd it brings saddening memories, anyway it was due to the carelessness of the vet.

Everyday I take out for a walk, unfortunately for me never knew the dog never completed its shorts, days turn to weeks, weeks to months, until one day it contacted parvo virus, 3days after which the dog died....

I'm really bad at writing, but in general I love dogs, just too poor to get one.....
I stay in Lagos, Mushin precisely.
I'll love to be a dog owner one day
Get one of those ekuke dogs, they are cheap and taking care of them does not cost much.

1 Like

Re: I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long by gmou: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
mhd5757:

Get one of those ekuke dogs, they are cheap and taking care of them does not cost much.
True, but I've had them when young, and they act too stupid lol
Re: I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long by Eveezy(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2018
gmou:
True, but I've had them when young, and they act too stupid lol
all dogs act stupid
Re: I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long by gmou: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Eveezy:
all dogs act stupid
I'm ignorant of that then. just said what I know

(1) (Reply)

Quality Male And Female Boerbeol Puppies For Sale...not Cheap... / 9 Reasons To Buy A Dog From A Breeder / Please Is Good To Breed A Dog Inside My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.