Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch (16774 Views)

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) / Oba Charles Ibitoye Is Dead (Olomu Of Omu-Aran) / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Nedfed(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Coronation of the new Monarch of Omu-Aran, was held today at the Olomu of Omu-Aran Palace, in Omu-Aran. Kwara State.
The Olomu was been led by the High Chiefs,
Sons and Daughters of Omu-Aran, Prominent personnel, to the palace at the early hours of the day.
Friends, family, family, indigene and non indigene trooped in from different places to celebrate with High Royal Majesty Oba AbdulRaheem Oladele Adeoti Akolade Agboluaje.
Today Saturday 22nd, September, 2018.
Congratulations to Omu-Aran few captions below.
Captions below;

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MayorofLagos(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Ade a pe l'Ori, Bata a pe l'ese Oba!
Igba yin a dun fun Ilu!
Kabiyesi O!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by ZarahBuhari: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2018

Belated

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Long Live the KING!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
I though kwara.. Is abokey. Land!!!

Afonja foolishly sacrificed them to fulani. So why not emir of omoaran...

Anyway I have limited understanding of the said topic...

Someone can enlighten me but not insults o... If you cuss me I go jack your shirt... Cuss you back o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by iamJ(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Who is this one?

Another illiterate given a position that doesn't have any relevance cheesy

They should end all these smelling royalties, they don't work or own businesses they depend on the state resources

3 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Igba yin a dun fun Ilu!
Kabiyesi O!
BigbamoAYO:
Kabiyesi ooo,kadepe lori,kibata pe lese,
irukere a di okinni, ki esin oba oje oko pe, OYE AMORI O
Who can translate this to English please?!
(Only the first line)

We've seen it many times in the past.
Is it the same thing with our Benin Obaktopeye
Ọba gha t'ọkpẹ é
?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by OneCorner: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Afon... grin
Make I not talk am finish. I kannot koman be receiving invisible knock dz morning grin

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Afon... grin
Make I not talk am finish. I kannot koman be receiving invisible knock dz morning grin
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Kabiyesi ooo,kadepe lori,kibata pe lese, irukere a di okinni, ki esin oba oje oko pe, OYE AMORI O

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by otunde527: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Cool

Get your

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Smile4daddy(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
iamJ:
Who is this one?

They should end all these smelling royalties, they don't work or own businesses they depend on the state resources

State owned resources you said. Not ur resources.

4 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Belated

Rather late than never pretty Zarah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by tstx(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
oba
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by otunde527: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Nice one,may he reign and live long on the throne of his forefathers

Rmb rate now #49/rmb...check our siggy for yours

2 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by OneCorner: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71445975:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
U still dey alive
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by tstx(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2018
iamJ:
Who is this one?

culture

I weep for Nigeria's future the way things are going within the next 100 years we'd have no culture.

do you own a business, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by goshen26: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Igba yin a dun fun Ilu!
Kabiyesi O!

English....

May the royal crown and the royal shoes stay long with you...
Your reign will be pleasant....
Your highness o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by wikiadamin: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by SarakiBukola: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
undecided

Franzinni:
I though kwara.. Is abokey. Land!!!

Afonja foolishly sacrificed them to fulani. So why not emir of omoaran...

Anyway I have limited understanding of the said topic...

Someone can enlighten me but not insults o... If you cuss me I go jack your shirt... Cuss you back o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
OneCorner:

U still dey alive
........Atleast for 90 years more after you are gone!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by kensing1046(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
kabiosi
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Opinionated: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Interesting...
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by kensing1046(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2018
They should depend on ur father resources abi. U dat is learned go and take d position na, Goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by airsaylongcon: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71445943:

Who can translate this to English please?!
(Only the first line)

We've seen it many times in the past.
Is it the same thing with our Benin Obaktopeye?!

Lol! "our" Benin indeed! Wetin Obaktopeye mean for Bini?
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Lol! "our" Benin indeed! Wetin Obaktopeye mean for Bini?
Like seriously?! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2018
Long live the king! May your throne be peaceful for the good people of Omu-aran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by airsaylongcon: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446389:

Like seriously?! wink

Answer na, wetin Obaktopeye mean for bini language
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Answer na, wetin Obaktopeye mean for bini language
Simply say u don't know and you want to know and stop using a 10 year old stylee here jor!

Meanwhile, Ób’ówie ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Regional Monarchs Still Live In Royal Splendour / Pidgin Words, Meaning And Origin You Need To Know / Esan People Are Not Igbo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.