Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch (16782 Views)

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) / Oba Charles Ibitoye Is Dead (Olomu Of Omu-Aran) / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by allanphash7(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Stop being a bigot
Franzinni:
I though kwara.. Is abokey. Land!!!

Afonja foolishly sacrificed them to fulani. So why not emir of omoaran...

Anyway I have limited understanding of the said topic...

Someone can enlighten me but not insults o... If you cuss me I go jack your shirt... Cuss you back o

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:
undecided

I was sure my trap will catch one dumb no good piece of sheet.... I didn't know it was gonna be the biggest of them all.... A saraki factory rejected clone.... That can only massage his insignificant ego on social media.... Did I quite sum you up?

Men don't sweat it.... I was just using my kid gloves....
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by SarakiBukola: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:
I was sure my trap will catch one dumb no good piece of sheet.... I didn't know it was gonna be the biggest of them all.... A saraki factory rejected clone.... That can only massage his insignificant ego on social media.... Did I quite sum you up?

Men don't sweat it.... I was just using my kid gloves....

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by airsaylongcon: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446467:

Simply say u don't know and you want to know and stop using a 10 year old stylee here jor!

Meanwhile, Ób’ówie ooo

Na Ọba gha t'ọkpẹ é! Na hin u type as Obaktopeye so o. After u say na "our" Benin. Which Benin? Republic of Benin?
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
allanphash7:
Stop being a bigot
bigot ke.... I only asked question and you are attacking me like a fulani herdsman... Take your time o!!
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Na Ọba gha t'ọkpẹ é! Na hin u type as Obaktopeye so o. After u say na "our" Benin. Which Benin? Republic of Benin?
No, Cotounu....... we are trying!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=71446756][/quote]yes e pain me....
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Favor99(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Lol! "our" Benin indeed! Wetin Obaktopeye mean for Bini?
What’s your problem? He asked you a simple question. That guy doesn’t bother anyone on this forum. What’s your problem? Why you being combative for no reason?

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71445943:

Who can translate this to English please?!
(Only the first line)

We've seen it many times in the past.
Is it the same thing with our Benin Obaktopeye
Ọba gha t'ọkpẹ é
?!
the first line translation
"ki ade pe Lori" = may the crown stay long on the head
"ki bata pe lese" = may the shoe stay long on the feet
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by airsaylongcon: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Favor99:

What’s your problem? He asked you a simple question. That guy doesn’t bother anyone on this forum. What’s your problem? Why you being combative for no reason?

I dodge am and jump am pass
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by OneCorner: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446084:

........Atleast for 90 years more after you are gone!
Dat one sef good...
u go don sh1t for body tire... u sef go dey beg say make dem kill u
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Yaaaawnnn.........to onecorner wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by KosyJerry(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria Amaka... His Royal Highness
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Consultville(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Omu-Aran.....Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by slimfit1(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:

Someone can enlighten me but not insults o... If you cuss me I go jack your shirt... Cuss you back o

Mind your business
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Jaideyone(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Bamid1nonly: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:

Kwara is a Yoruba speaking state
Even Ilorin the capital of the state doesn't sound like Hausa na
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bamid1nonly:

Kwara is a Yoruba speaking state
Even Ilorin the capital of the state doesn't sound like Hausa na
God bless you there.... You have educated my temporary mumunity.

Thank you...

Now why do they have emir?
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Bamid1nonly: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:
God bless you there.... You have educated my temporary mumunity.

Thank you...

Now why do they have emir?
That I dont know but all I can say is that in every tribe in Nigeria we have something in common Just like Ebira, yoruba, and Edo does
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bamid1nonly:

That I dont know but all I can say is that in every tribe in Nigeria we have something in common Just like Ebira, yoruba, and Edo does
thanks
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Bjornson01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Long live Oba Oladele Adeoti of Ijoko House, Omu my sweet home.
Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by 13october: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
only education can solve your problem

Franzinni:

Re: The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch by Franzinni: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2018
13october:

only education can solve your problem

educate me then... Wise guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Regional Monarchs Still Live In Royal Splendour / Baale Beats Resident To Coma For Failing To Pay Obeisance To Him / What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.