Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Anthony Joshua : Povetkin Is A Tough Challenger, But Weak To The Body - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua : Povetkin Is A Tough Challenger, But Weak To The Body (362 Views)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin / Anthony Joshua Vs Alexander Povetkin: Heavyweight Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua : Povetkin Is A Tough Challenger, But Weak To The Body by Gunnerfreak: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Britain’s Anthony Joshua retained his International Boxing Federation, World Boxing Association and World Boxing Organisation heavyweight titles with a seventh-round stoppage of Alexander Povetkin at London’s Wembley Stadium on Saturday.

“First and foremost Wembley, thank you a lot,” says Joshua. “Povetkin is a really tough challenger. He proved that with good left hooks, counter punches. I realised he was strong in the head however weak to the body. Every jab slowed him down. These shorter guys are very strong coming through the middle, however, tonight’s out the way.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/22/anthony-joshua-povetkin-is-a-tough-challenger-but-weak-to-the-body/#ixzz5Rs99jClF

Re: Anthony Joshua : Povetkin Is A Tough Challenger, But Weak To The Body by masterplan303(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Anthony Joshua : Povetkin Is A Tough Challenger, But Weak To The Body by GeleFanzgore: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Victory

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Anyone Even King Kong-heavy Weight Champion Anthony Joshua Boasts / BREAKING: Ronaldo Gets One-game Champions League Ban, Free To Face Man Utd / Raiola Agrees Deal For Pogba To Join Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.