Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying (17555 Views)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by CheapDataGuy: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Desperado cheesy
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by hush15: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Wasiu Adeagbo, identified as a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has been arrested by the Police for allegedly buying votes.

He was arrested at Ward 8, Unit 9, Fiwasaye Area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital. The sum of N116,000 was found on him.

The arrest was revealed via a tweet by the Police, which reads;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9924/osundecides2018-another-culprit-arrested-with-n116000-for-vote-buying-photo.html

This police is the most biased police in the history of this country. Are they telling me its only PDP agents they looked for. APC didnt buy votes abi? All the arrest they have been making, na only PDP them dey see arrest and we know when the likes of Jagaban and his crew are in Oshogbo, vote buying is sure
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by kensing1046(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2018
y only PDP, APC no dey no buy vote, dis political issue self i don tire
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2018
So anyone with 116000 in their pocket is a PDP Agent buying votes grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by hush15: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Baawaa:

By their comments we shall know them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its the fact. Police is biased and corrupt. They didnt need to mention party. The picture tells it all....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
So anyone with 16000 in their pocket is a PDP Agent buying votes grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by loswhite(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2018
stanley463:
Interesting

5-6odds sure win...
Can u stake high and pay 40% after win?
WhatsApp/call 081-30-72-38-54 if interested
what if I stake high and loose will u refund the stake money since the agreement was sure 5-6 odd?
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by heed101(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446376:

........as much as the money that can feed you and your extended family till the end of the year.
Send their names, we are that nice.... grin cheesy

Next time you'll know who to quote senselessly!
That's cool no wonder you don't do anything again but stay glued to Nairaland undecided
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by hush15: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:

If it was an APC agent, i am sure it would be ethical to disclose his party.

Yeye

So you saying throughout the election, police couldnt find one vote buyer from APC.... have fear of God now?

i pity u lots and 2019....
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Mankosi: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2018
herlarho:
This fool was my teacher in school back then in secondary school... he usually beat me without any tangible reason.... I told the fool back then that Karma is a bitch he thought I was joking..... am very sure he won't come out of this 1........

lol.. I don't even care the Party he is supporting, he must not go Scott free.........
if was ur teacher in secondary school then must be a very little boy.
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Oblang(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2018
If I hear PDP shout vote buying again ehn..
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by klax(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2018
N116,000 to buy which vote

Pls let apc stop all these fake news all we are waiting for is the final result who is the winner.

PDP agent arrest for this pdp arrest for that listen all mr apc all these iirrelevant tactics won't work.

Final result please...........................
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Lol. My prediction is coming to realities ''small , small'' as my people would say. I said pdp would have a stern comeback fight but some apc apologists declined to embrace this simple truth. In 2015 ahead if the presidential polls, I predicted buhari would win and I was almost stoned on social media, lol. Vote buying or not, the apc is just using the arrest as their trump card. Both parties indulged in the messy act, simple. They're only able to stage an arrest because they're in power in osun. Both the apc and the pdp members who indulged in vote buying ought to have been arrested. After all, the apc started it in ekiti as widely reported by international obervers and the BBC with clear proofs including video footage which went viral. They should just congratulate adeleke for his fight to victory, from his abandonment by same apc bcause of their selfishness as their candidate in the senatorial by-election which led adeleke into crossing to the pdp to pick the candidate's form and won the election to replace his late brother at the national assembly. In the same vein, many who left the APC recently for the pdp would shock Nigerians next year . Mark my words people, if saraki could be allowed to win the primaries by the co-aspirants and pick a south-east man as his vice to counterbalance the formula, he will win next year's presidential election flawlessly . Forget all the CCT asset
Declaration allegations against saraki and the offa robbery in which he was fingered, they're all tinubu's game plans to bring saraki down because of the former sees him as threat to his 2023 presidential ambition. There are a lot we don't know as the electorate. They're just fooling us upnthere. attackers are welcome. I don talk my own
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by klax(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
hush15:

So you saying throughout the election, police couldnt find one vote buyer from APC.... have fear of God now?

i pity u lots and 2019....

Don't mind them. Failure always has excuse.
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by herlarho(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Mankosi:
if was ur teacher in secondary school then must be a very little boy.
seems like you don't know anything about the private schools..... are u telling that there ain't 20 year old teachers in school..?
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by bantudra: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
fee dee fee is a strange political party....

its better we dont allow them to go near anything money.....
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by bantudra: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2018
a party shouldnt be behaving like this....banking on financial desperation of others....
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by bantudra: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2018
klax:
N116,000 to buy which vote

Pls let apc stop all these fake news all we are waiting for is the final result who is the winner.

PDP agent arrest for this pdp arrest for that listen all mr apc all these iirrelevant tactics won't work.

Final result please...........................

its better una keep them buried.....reviving fee dee fee is a big mistake....
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Wasiu Adeagbo, identified as a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has been arrested by the Police for allegedly buying votes.

He was arrested at Ward 8, Unit 9, Fiwasaye Area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital. The sum of N116,000 was found on him.

The arrest was revealed via a tweet by the Police, which reads;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9924/osundecides2018-another-culprit-arrested-with-n116000-for-vote-buying-photo.html

The Police will release him later, Because they all know that he's doing a Patroitic job.

sarrki I'm correct abi grin
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm So Apc didn’t buy votes now? Or the police won’t bother to disclose that even if they where spotted.
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Rollins777(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2018
So them nor dey catch APC people? Na only PDP them dey catch? Na wahoo for propaganda. APC propaganda I fear una oooo
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Pat081: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Wot of Oyetola ward too my prayer is PDP Shuld win so dat we can know d truth
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2018
The word "Suspected" made me not want to see the rest
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by thatigboman: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Yambee:
Make them free the guy joor.

no mind police. APC agents were caught with over N600,000
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Amdoyin(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Yambee:
Make them free the guy joor.

as a pdp representative, he should be freed Abi?
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by SoNature(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Awol1:
Can someone please define "chieftain" again, because it's like the word has got a new meaning.

On another hand, is it proper for the police to indicate his party? Is it ethical? Have they also indicated the parties of arrested APC agents ( sorry, chieftains)?

Why is everything getting destroyed in this govt?

This is why we must continue to call for strong and independent government institutions

EFCC, army, police, navy, etc are working hard to please the president instead of our country. The difference is clear.

Those government institutions have standard operating procedure as defined by their act.

Nobody should be giving them orders...including the president

That's how serious countries operate
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by horlah005: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2018
I actually know this guy.... really well. we use to be so close
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2018
We should be fair to ourself can vote been stoped? Looking at the poor structure of institutions and how Hungry the citizen are. We should deceiving ourself
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by Olatundextd(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Can't someone sty in pce with money ni
Can't someone come out with money again
Because I don't trust all the APC in my house that why I take all my money to voting point. angry angry angry
Am not here for fight please police..
PDP win
[img]https://i./Ec5H.gif[/img]
[img]https://i./EHpd.gif[/img]
Re: Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
herlarho:
This fool was my teacher in school back then in secondary school... he usually beat me without any tangible reason.... I told the fool back then that Karma is a bitch he thought I was joking..... am very sure he won't come out of this 1........

lol.. I don't even care the Party he is supporting, he must not go Scott free.........

If that young man can be your teacher wayback....how old are you son?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections / Today In Nigerian History: 29th July / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.